Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

Choose One- Children Or Money? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Choose One- Children Or Money? (609 Views)

Who deserves more love and affection: Children Or Husband? / Who Owns Death Benefits? Deceased's Wife And Children Or Extended Families? / Which Would You Prefer; Children Or Wealth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Choose One- Children Or Money? by Rendezvou: 9:05am On Jul 25, 2014
The wish of every couple is to be fruitful and wealthy. Children and money take precedence over other things among family wishes.

Now let us assume you must choose one. Which would you prefer: to be poor with children or be rich and childless?
Re: Choose One- Children Or Money? by IFY124(f): 9:08am On Jul 25, 2014
If I must choose one.I will choose CHILDREN kiss But I know that God is merciful and will give me both
Re: Choose One- Children Or Money? by Rendezvou: 9:21am On Jul 25, 2014
IFY124: If I must choose one.I will choose CHILDREN kiss But I know that God is merciful and will give me both
May we all have both as we desire.

Note that having one here means not having the other. Choose one and give reasons why it is better than the other?
Re: Choose One- Children Or Money? by MARKone(m): 9:28am On Jul 25, 2014
Na Children o. Invest in them educationally, spiritually, psychologically and then they will bring in money later.

There are some comforts Riches' will not give you, comfort of a child....your own child, is one of them.

1 Like

Re: Choose One- Children Or Money? by ahnie: 9:29am On Jul 25, 2014
ayam not the greedy type

I want Mon/dren.
Re: Choose One- Children Or Money? by Rendezvou: 9:43am On Jul 25, 2014
MARKone: Na Children o. Invest in them educationally, spiritually, psychologically and then they will bring in money later.

There are some comforts Riches' will not give you, comfort of a child....your own child, is one of them.

There are children who forget their poor parents who suffered to make them successful. What some give their parents is not enough to change their poor status. If this happens, it means the parents will die in poverty.
Re: Choose One- Children Or Money? by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 25, 2014
[size=15pt]i choose money[/size]
Re: Choose One- Children Or Money? by MARKone(m): 10:36am On Jul 25, 2014
Rendezvou:

There are children who forget their poor parents who suffered to make them successful. What some give their parents is not enough to change their poor status. If this happens, it means the parents will die in poverty.

True. But as parents, we need to realise that our children is our greatest "investment", and every wise man would always like to protect his investment, for a productive return so to say, so that is why emphasis should laid on supporting them spiritually and psychologically, while giving them that required education. We need to bring them very close to ourselves so that when they attain age of accountability to us and the society, they would not stray, and it starts immediately they breath their first air.

1 Like

Re: Choose One- Children Or Money? by MaziOmenuko: 11:13am On Jul 25, 2014
Who said you can't have both?

But hypothetically, if it happens to be that way: then I'll choose money, and then adopt the children with the money!
Re: Choose One- Children Or Money? by beeevan: 11:28am On Jul 25, 2014
I ll choose money and employ the services of a surrogate.
Re: Choose One- Children Or Money? by Rendezvou: 3:19pm On Jul 25, 2014
Will their be joy in having money without any child?
Re: Choose One- Children Or Money? by Rendezvou: 3:20pm On Jul 25, 2014
MARKone:

True. But as parents, we need to realise that our children is our greatest "investment", and every wise man would always like to protect his investment, for a productive return so to say, so that is why emphasis should laid on supporting them spiritually and psychologically, while giving them that required education. We need to bring them very close to ourselves so that when they attain age of accountability to us and the society, they would not stray, and it starts immediately they breath their first air.

Re: Choose One- Children Or Money? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 25, 2014
You need money to raise children...

(1) (Reply)

How Do One Manage Pimple-the Nigeria Way / Punishment Or Child Abuse? / Church Elder Stops And Made A U-turn From Adultery Road On Hearing Wife Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.