Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Atm/bank Disapointment - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Atm/bank Disapointment (724 Views)

Can I Replace My Nigerian Bank Atm Card Abroad? / Fraudsters Shop Abroad With Cloned Nigerian ATM Cards / Delay Of Banks In Reinburesement Of Funds Lost Thru Atm Transaction Error (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atm/bank Disapointment by CircleOfWilis: 11:35am On Jul 25, 2014
I woke up dis morning with 150naira in my wallet, enuf to transport me to the nearest ATM only .The machine refuse paying, I had to beg a lady I saw on the que for transport money back to my house... I hv never bn so disappointed/humiliated in my life like this..(the lady tried for me, rite now I am very hungry and my cooking gas don finish)

Share our ATM/bank disappointments here
Re: Atm/bank Disapointment by sammer4life(m): 11:36am On Jul 25, 2014
wat is atm ?
Re: Atm/bank Disapointment by CircleOfWilis: 11:38am On Jul 25, 2014
sammer4life: wat is atm ?
Automated teller machine
Re: Atm/bank Disapointment by Gboliwe: 12:02pm On Jul 25, 2014
CircleOfWilis: I woke up dis morning with 150naira in my wallet, enuf to transport me to the nearest ATM only .The machine refuse paying, I had to beg a lady I saw on the que for transport money back to my house... I hv never bn so disappointed/humiliated in my life like this..(the lady tried for me, rite now I am very hungry and my cooking gas don finish

Why didn't you try another ATM? Which kain area do you live in that you can't see more than one bank after travelling for N150?
Re: Atm/bank Disapointment by CircleOfWilis: 12:21pm On Jul 25, 2014
Gboliwe:

Why didn't you try another ATM? Which kain area do you live in that you can't see more than one bank after travelling for N150?
na only one atm dey d LGA (access bank) and its N150 by bus to the villa whr I dey stay...

(I just received an alert say the bank don comot the money, wahala dey fa)
Re: Atm/bank Disapointment by Gboliwe: 12:24pm On Jul 25, 2014
CircleOfWilis:
na only one atm dey d LGA (access bank) and its N150 by bus to the villa whr I dey stay...

eyya. Better start walking to the branch of your bank to report. Better still, if they have a social media presence, report the issue there now so they can start reversing it. Sorry. I wish I could help
Re: Atm/bank Disapointment by nitrogen(m): 2:14pm On Jul 25, 2014
CircleOfWilis: I woke up dis morning with 150naira in my wallet, enuf to transport me to the nearest ATM only .The machine refuse paying, I had to beg a lady I saw on the que for transport money back to my house... I hv never bn so disappointed/humiliated in my life like this..(the lady tried for me, rite now I am very hungry and my cooking gas don finish)

CircleOfWilis:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Sorry, I couldn't help it.
Re: Atm/bank Disapointment by pickabeau1: 2:19pm On Jul 25, 2014
CircleOfWilis: I woke up dis morning with 150naira in my wallet, enuf to transport me to the nearest ATM only .The machine refuse paying, I had to beg a lady I saw on the que for transport money back to my house... I hv never bn so disappointed/humiliated in my life like this..(the lady tried for me, rite now I am very hungry and my cooking gas don finish)

which bank card

As much as possible never use different bank cards on different ATM machines

(1) (Reply)

My Nasty Experience With Ecobank / Trailer Load Of Cement Needed Urgently / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.