Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard (14025 Views)

* * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Final : Kr0ne Vs Fuckyouhard ~ * * / ~~~~mallthius Vs Ibime - Survival Of The Sickest ~~~~ / Bolabitch Vs Nextbeatz---survivals Fittest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Go Down)

Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by mikuz(m): 12:27pm On Jul 25, 2014
Voting Criteria :

Opener - 1 point

Rhymes - 2 points

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points

Punchlines - 3 points

Personals - 2 points

Flow - 1 point

Wordplays - 2 points

Closer - 1 point

Rules

- 10 bars / 20 lines.

- Deadline is 6pm.

- Verses should be posted by battlers

- No biting, swaying, stretching, feeding or recycling.

- A no show attracts a ban.

- No unnecessary comments

Goodluck!!!
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by fuckyouhard: 12:32pm On Jul 25, 2014
bringbackourpussy
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by YoungDaNaval(m): 2:26pm On Jul 25, 2014
Just Arrived With An Ambulance Incase...........
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by Anacksunamun: 3:07pm On Jul 25, 2014
I can't wait. May the best textcee win. I wish I could write though. I love the way you guy flow effortlessly with rhymes.
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 25, 2014
Yo fellaz, it's gonna be hot hot in here

....come in nak..ed!

1 Like

Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 25, 2014
Yo fellaz, it's gonna be hot in here

....come in nak..ed!
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by mikuz(m): 5:52pm On Jul 25, 2014
I do not have to time start calling names, but if you we are not on good terms, please respect yourself, act matured and stay away from voting. Posting in a few!
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by mikuz(m): 6:00pm On Jul 25, 2014
fuckyouhard: hit his empty head with planks/ givin him quick cuts. . . and leave the fool with early marks!!!

fuckyouhard: in ur local village . . . .my odeshi dey dia/
even if we take it to theSTATES. . . my PENS'LL VANE YA

Diss @ Fuckyouhard

I'm smoking this lout/ rip him apart and blast his bones to the south/ he could never have me owned in a bout/
So if he 'speak with a forked tongue' . . my cutlery ll bifurcate his lips and leave holes in his mouth!/

This thoughtless minion/ is never drugs with writtens/
So you can swear that this punch ll kill him . .
. . cos Ill go 'hard core', break his head with 'broken blocks' and give him a 'concrete' beating!/

This bbitch to Mik is like a firefly to a star/
I smoke you like a lighted cigar/ beat you till you get blighted with scars/
. . But if he fails to see that 'll bug him with problems . .
Ill stab his eye with the 'mouth of a decanther'
. . till you see more 'bottle necks' . . than a cult fight in a bar!/

I'm now coming with thunder/ to bloody him proper/ and rip his body asunder/
So he best heed and stay far from the thread . .
But if he pays a deaf ear . . Ill be tossing a crossbar/
. . to damage his auditory funtions and distablize his 'hearing' . . like troublesome lawyers!/

He surely ll suffer/ . .

Cos I'm halfing the goon with a blade/
Feed him with punches till hes back bend like hes using a spade/
And if voters re presuming hes brave/
Then this beating ll be without MEASURE . . cos Ill 'beat him within an INCH of his life' . . till he 'gets a FOOT in the grave'!!/

I outmuscle the freak/ . .
Send 'Abia Warriors' to cross him with sticks/
But after they spill his blood on the streets/
Ill rip and flip his vascular organ in the air . . till they hear his 'Heart land' . . like 'a club in the league'!/

I have these jabs ruffle his jaw/
So the horrible wwhore/ ll run when I start coming with more/
But since I'm eager to bundle him raw . .
Docs ll perform a 'keyhole surgery' on him . . when I blast him through the lock of his door!!/

That verse was sloppy and crude/ Ill leave him served, bludgeoned and bruised/
. . Then take him to a studio . . nail him to an audio workstation . . till he gets 'stuck in the loop'!/

You got nothing to prove/ so save the fables, you wack/
Ya 'early marks' pun showed us that its ddope plays that you lack/
So watch me 'throw caution to the wind' . . and have Ffuck blown in bits . . cos I'm coming with 'waves' of attack!/

Hes Pens ll vane ya pun was equally wack . .

So what hes spitting is floppy/ all his writtens are floppy/ watch ma axe rip through his tummy/
. .and split him two . .
. . Cos I'm swiftly bringing 'Ffuck' to an end . . like I was caught committing adultery!/

15 Likes

Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by fuckyouhard: 6:11pm On Jul 25, 2014
klitscho on scene. . . . i'll throw jabs on him/ till he goes down on knees/
this is no bout for me/ cos u'd never hear miquon . . .
like the math program for kids !!! ~ mik won

. . . . i'll doom the gay boy/
and let the crowd boo his failure/ best grab ur fagg pals and look for favour/
cos we all know mik 'stays around balls' like snooker players !!!

. . . .i strike faster than goderich and forlan/ he has dick suckers and boasts he's a baller /
but his 'weak shots' at teddy only showed he's a dull lad !!!/

lyricall, am d.oper and he knows/ on mic, my vocals rip the flow/
fuckyouhard is bolder and it shows/ but this parasite can't boast of his own/
even lime caught him recently bitin from bonez like a local bingo!! //

. . . .quit w@nkin and feelin urself/ ur not really a vet/
that's why the newbs keep ur reps/
. . .kim's a natural beetch . . .
he doesn't need lip gloss to get kisses from men !!//

. . . . fyh is fearless, a soldier at ease/ kim is a sweet house gal, with social appeal/
humbled by bis , coogar and sidd . .
mik submits to males like a postal service!!! //

. . . . .while i take sides with d.ope dudes/ and shake hands with known goons/
he's always stoopin to take sp3rm from cloned fools/ but would never produce good written . . .
even if he gave birth to notebook!! //

i saw his pics on facebook . . .smh!
ugly art thou, o ye r.etard lad!/ black like midnight,
skin . . .marred and blistered/ with more marks on his face than a scratched recharged card!!! //

. . . .i advise u, switch career to street hawkin/ since coogar has proved the prick's nothin/
how he decked him with swift punches!/ kim couldn't hit back, even with lessons from don king!!//

i still have more bars to deck the ho/ so i ain't lettin go/
till he slumps from my heavy blow/ and i put a nail in his coffin . . .
like em to benzino!!!.

27 Likes

Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by fuckyouhard: 6:13pm On Jul 25, 2014
mikuz:

Diss @ Fuckyouhard

I'm smoking this lout/ rip him apart and blast his bones to the south/ he could never have me owned in a bout/
So if he 'speak with a forked tongue' . . my cutlery ll bifurcate his lips and leave holes in his mouth!/

. . cos Ill go 'hard core', break his head with 'broken blocks' and give him a 'concrete' beating!/

I'm now coming with thunder/ to bloody him proper/ and rip his body asunder/
So he best heed and stay far from the thread . .
But if he pays a deaf ear . . Ill be tossing a crossbar/
. . to damage his auditory funtions and distablize his 'hearing' . . like troublesome lawyers!/

He surely ll suffer/ . .

Cos I'm halfing the goon with a blade/
Feed him with punches till hes back bend like hes using a spade/
And if voters re presuming hes brave/
Then this beating ll be without MEASURE . . cos Ill 'beat him within an INCH of his life' . . till he 'gets a FOOT in the grave'!!/

I outmuscle the freak/ . .
Send 'Abia Warriors' to cross him with sticks/
But after they spill his blood on the streets/
Ill rip and flip his vascular organ in the air . . till they hear his 'Heart land' . . like 'a club in the league'!/

I have these jabs ruffle his jaw/
So the horrible wwhore/ ll run when I start coming with more/
But since I'm eager to bundle him raw . .
Docs ll perform a 'keyhole surgery' on him . . when I blast him through the lock of his door!!/

That verse was sloppy and crude/ Ill leave him served, bludgeoned and bruised/
. . Then take him to a studio . . nail him to an audio workstation . . till he gets 'stuck in the loop'!/

You got nothing to prove/ so save the fables, you wack/
Ya 'early marks' pun showed us that its ddope plays that you lack/
So watch me 'throw caution to the wind' . . and have Ffuck blown in bits . . cos I'm coming with 'waves' of attack!/

Hes Pens ll vane ya pun was equally wack . .

So what hes spitting is floppy/ all his writtens are floppy/ watch ma axe rip through his tummy/
. .and split him two . .
. . Cos I'm swiftly bringing 'Ffuck' to an end . . like I was caught committing adultery!/
am copyin ur verse just in case
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by fuckyouhard: 6:15pm On Jul 25, 2014
uppin for votes!!
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by obainojazz(m): 6:23pm On Jul 25, 2014
hehehe
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by ELYMAXiimus(m): 6:39pm On Jul 25, 2014
omo,,,, this is serious,,,, everyone is scared to drop verds lol
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by Anacksunamun: 7:00pm On Jul 25, 2014
fuckyouhard:

lyricall, am d.oper and he knows/ on mic, my vocals rip the flow/
fuckyouhard is bolder and it shows/ but this parasite can't boast of his own/
even lime caught him recently bitin from bonez like a local bingo!!//

. . . . fyh is fearless, a soldier at ease/ kim is a sweet house gal, with social appeal/
mik submits to males like a postal a service!!!//

. . . . .while i take sides with d.ope dudes/ and shake hands with known goons/
he's always stoopin to take sp3rm from cloned fools/ but would never produce good written . . .
even if he gave birth to notebook!! //

i saw his pics on facebook . . .smh!
ugly art thou, o ye r.etard lad!/ black like midnight,
skin . . .marred and blistered/ with more marks on his face than a scratched recharged card!!! //

. . . .i advise u, switch career to street hawkin/ since coogar has proved the prick's nothin/
how he decked him with swift punches!/ kim couldn't hit back, even with lessons from don king!!//

i still have more bars to deck the ho/ so i ain't lettin go/
till he slumps from my heavy blow/ and i put a nail in his coffin . . .
like em to benzino!!!
Holy smokes!! Who the fùck is this cat? shockedshockedshocked shidddd!! This is a masterpiece. Dafuq?!!
mik submits to males like a postal a service!!!//

This ^^metaphor (or whatever you guys call it) had me clapping. Both of y'all went hard but this quoted lines from FYH was madly ill!! Respect!! If I was to judge, I'll go for FYH.
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by Anacksunamun: 7:05pm On Jul 25, 2014
mikuz:

Diss @ Fuckyouhard

This is lovely!! The rhymes are intriguing!! Just wow!! shockedshocked
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by coogar: 7:10pm On Jul 25, 2014
opener - FYH

rhymes - TIE

similes/metaphors - FYH

punchlines - FYH

personals - FYH

flow - kim

wordplays - TIE

closer - TIE

MVGT - FYH

2 Likes

Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by Anacksunamun: 7:13pm On Jul 25, 2014
Wish we could have more of this and less of the insults at the FFR thread. This is what we call dópe brawling. Top dogs!!. Putting your money/skills where your pen is!! The vets should come in and drop the results. But I think the looser should be allowed to keep his moniker because you both did great.
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by obainojazz(m): 7:19pm On Jul 25, 2014
Anacksunamun: Wish we could have more of this and less of the insults at the FFR thread. This is what we call dópe brawling. Top dogs!!. Putting your money/skills where your pen is!! The vets should come in and drop the results. But I think the looser should be allowed to keep his moniker because you both did great.
tell them
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by ELYMAXiimus(m): 7:26pm On Jul 25, 2014
coogar: opener - FYH

rhymes - TIE

similes/metaphors - FYH

punchlines - FYH

personals - FYH

flow - kim

wordplays - TIE

closer - tie

MVGT - FYH
lmao gringringrin
you know your vote won't count, right?
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by coogar: 7:28pm On Jul 25, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
lmao gringringrin
you know your vote won't count, right?

drop your own verdict.....

mik submits to males like a postal service!!!//

Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by mikuz(m): 7:32pm On Jul 25, 2014
Dem don dey commot one by one, but by the end of the day we know the voters whose votes will count.
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by fuckyouhard: 7:50pm On Jul 25, 2014
Lagunna:

Abeg Fadeyi oloro commot for road joo. Na u dey write for fuckyouhard. Smh..
no way! coogar is better than me. and should i tell u that i read people very well before i battle them? i think krone is the one here that knws me. mikuz disrespects and looks down on people a lot. he could be better too but i don't take chances
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by ELYMAXiimus(m): 8:40pm On Jul 25, 2014
Mikuz nd fuckyouhard,,, you should tag names to drop verds, cos it seems no one's got the balls to do so, cos of what is at stake!
They keep viewing nd leaving.. Why? Anyway, my sincere hard thought verd coming up shortly cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15)

****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE(II) (Ibime Vs H.J)**** / Elymaxiimus Vs Jigsawkillah [the Holocaust] / Photo Comics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.