Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,425 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

The Aftermath Of Bleaching - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Aftermath Of Bleaching (3382 Views)

See What This Lady Said About Bleaching. / Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) / Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Aftermath Of Bleaching by AdelokikiMr(m): 1:15pm On Jul 25, 2014
Is Black Not beautiful enough?

The picture below used to be my Friend and after some month which we both parted ways I realize that she has become one of the Nigerians oyinbo peppers. And i started thinking is black not beautiful anymore,should anyone have any reason to bleach again after what happened to the great pop Icon Micheal Jackson (RIP)?
Does bleaching makes people more beautiful and unique?
Does it make people healthier or Less ?
Please I need some answers. sad

#Kilode Ten Bora ?

Sign: Mr Adelokiki.

Re: The Aftermath Of Bleaching by adigun002(m): 1:25pm On Jul 25, 2014
I wonder oh. They do that just to impress we guys I think.. Whereas it doesn't had anything to their personal qualities. I so much wonder what this world will be like a 20 years time.

2 Likes

Re: The Aftermath Of Bleaching by AdelokikiMr(m): 1:28pm On Jul 25, 2014
adigun002: I wonder oh. They do that just to impress we guys I think.. Whereas it doesn't had anything to their personal qualities. I so much wonder what this world will be like a 20 years time.

Only God can save this world....
Re: The Aftermath Of Bleaching by mascot87(m): 1:31pm On Jul 25, 2014
Inferiority complex dey worry your friend & I pity how she would look like in d future undecided
Re: The Aftermath Of Bleaching by AdelokikiMr(m): 1:38pm On Jul 25, 2014
mascot87: Inferiority complex dey worry your friend & I pity how she would look like in d future undecided

I told her on the phone because we never see since then but she dey tell me say she like am like that...Deres God Sha

1 Like

Re: The Aftermath Of Bleaching by MizEmerald(f): 4:19pm On Jul 25, 2014
And u think d best thing to do for a friend is to display her pictures on an online forum for people to bash her. That isn't nice at all.

7 Likes

Re: The Aftermath Of Bleaching by adigun002(m): 9:56pm On Jul 25, 2014
MizEmerald: And u think d best thing to do for a friend is to display her pictures on an online forum for people to bash her. That isn't nice at all.
I do not see anything bad with that since she's already displaying her self to world herself sad

1 Like

Re: The Aftermath Of Bleaching by Legacy44(f): 1:27pm On Jul 28, 2014
I have been using a particular cream for a month now. The name is Pure Skin...Hydroquinone free(Hydratant and Anti-taches) produced by Morgan and Thompson. Its been lightning up my face for quite some time, altho i am fair naturally but my face has always been darker due to the suuny weather av been predisposed to. It has beeen making my face and the rest of my body uniform.

Everyone says am bleaching which am not at all convinced tho i would like to knw ur advice. Below are the ingredients of the creme

water, mineral oil, petrolatum stearic acid, cetyl stearylic alcohol, isopropyl myristate, glycerin, propylene glycol, propylparaben, sodium lauryl sulfate, BHT, tocopherol acetate, methylparaben, citric acid, pomegranate seed extracts, collagen, kojic acid, cholesterol, sodium sulfite, sodium metabisulfite, fragrance.

Pls what do you think?
Re: The Aftermath Of Bleaching by AdelokikiMr(m): 3:17pm On Aug 04, 2014
Legacy44:

I have been using a particular cream for a month now. The name is Pure Skin...Hydroquinone free(Hydratant and Anti-taches) produced by Morgan and Thompson. Its been lightning up my face for quite some time, altho i am fair naturally but my face has always been darker due to the suuny weather av been predisposed to. It has beeen making my face and the rest of my body uniform.

Everyone says am bleaching which am not at all convinced tho i would like to knw ur advice. Below are the ingredients of the creme

water, mineral oil, petrolatum stearic acid, cetyl stearylic alcohol, isopropyl myristate, glycerin, propylene glycol, propylparaben, sodium lauryl sulfate, BHT, tocopherol acetate, methylparaben, citric acid, pomegranate seed extracts, collagen, kojic acid, cholesterol, sodium sulfite, sodium metabisulfite, fragrance.

Pls what do you think?
The Only thing I can say is stop using that cream sings you ve been noticing changes in your skin colour..
Re: The Aftermath Of Bleaching by AdelokikiMr(m): 3:19pm On Aug 04, 2014
Legacy44:

Pls what do you think?
Re: The Aftermath Of Bleaching by mstik(f): 5:36pm On Aug 04, 2014
inferiority complex undecided
Re: The Aftermath Of Bleaching by Uglyduckling: 6:45pm On Aug 04, 2014
Legacy44:

Pls what do you think?
kojic acid lightens the skin. My advice to you is to stop using the cream is your goal is not to lighten your complexion. @post op nice one there o, keep embarrassing your friend in a national forum you hear. Because you think you are faceless. If she wants to bleach and so what? Na your money she take buy bleaching cream? This hypocrisy is getting out of hand, they are all matured adults and if lightening their skin is what rocks their boat, good for them. It's not in our position to judge.

2 Likes

Re: The Aftermath Of Bleaching by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 05, 2014
To my dearest sisters,after bleaching n u die.......if ur face does not match d face on angel Gabriel's laptop,that's direct entry to HELL!

1 Like

Re: The Aftermath Of Bleaching by oge4real(f): 10:43am On Aug 05, 2014
Op, you have absolutely no right to publish this person's picture. What is wrong with people sef?
If them sue you now you will prostrate on the floor to beg with all your village elders.
With friends like you, this girl needs no enemies.

1 Like

Re: The Aftermath Of Bleaching by AdelokikiMr(m): 12:27pm On Aug 06, 2014
oge4real: Op, you have absolutely no right to publish this person's picture. What is wrong with people sef?
If them sue you now you will prostrate on the floor to beg with all your village elders.
With friends like you, this girl needs no enemies.

I'm sure you also a victim of bleaching....abeg this is democracy ,Free Life abeg

1 Like

Re: The Aftermath Of Bleaching by swtme(f): 7:30pm On Aug 06, 2014
I will never ever tone or bleach my skin,i love d compliments I get being 'black n shine'lol.

It all starts with I wanna get a lil bit lighter to a lil bit more to oh I'm looking good let me just turn white- just like d girl in d above pix

Peeps who av done it in d past regret it now, they look different n artificial to me as they age n come to think of it u spend more n think more trying to keep up with d newly found complexion.

1 Like

Re: The Aftermath Of Bleaching by oge4real(f): 11:23pm On Aug 06, 2014
AdelokikiMr:

I'm sure you also a victim of bleaching....abeg this is democracy ,Free Life abeg

You are a donkey if I look like a bleached person to you. Ewu Gambia!
Re: The Aftermath Of Bleaching by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 07, 2014
shervydman: To my dearest sisters,after bleaching n u die.......if ur face does not match d face on angel Gabriel's laptop,that's direct entry to HELL!
lol
Re: The Aftermath Of Bleaching by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 07, 2014
oge4real:

lol. Gini na-ese?
Re: The Aftermath Of Bleaching by AdelokikiMr(m): 7:39pm On Aug 07, 2014
oge4real:

you are an insultive person and I will try as possible to avoid people like u cause u just lyk an ebola dat finishes man life wen get too closed...#BITCH smiley.

1 Like

Re: The Aftermath Of Bleaching by Prettyberrys(f): 12:44pm On Aug 08, 2014
Op, I don't think it's right to have exposed her picture in a public forum like this. Am sure she's not aware you did this. You could have brought the topic without having to include her picture. If you think she's doing the wrong thing, as a friend I think you should call her, sit her down and talk to her. That will be preferable and if she ignores your advices , just let her be for a while. Am sure she's an adult , you both aren't sharing the same body so if she chooses to damage the skin which is hers not yours then I think it's a personal issue. What you've done is a clear definition of hypocrisy and as women I don't think we should judge our fellow woman the way you've done and a friend for that matter. It's wrong.
Re: The Aftermath Of Bleaching by ladymichael: 1:02am On Aug 10, 2014
adelo,
please dont fool your self, you are not a friend. how can you be sooo cruel as to put up her pix for every one to comment??
how would you feel if it was your own picture?BESIDES, WHATS YOUR BUSINESS?she looks good go and die or join her. much as am not for bleaching, she has a right to do what she wishes.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Glutathione Pills In Stock / People Are Turning Their Eyebrows Into Christmas Trees / 2020 Ankara High Waist Trousers - Best Ankara Trouser Designs (video And Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.