Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation (42090 Views)

Check Out This Amazing Makeup Transformation Of Albinos / Nigerian Women Lead In Skin Bleaching – WHO / Skin Bleaching-the Dangers(with Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by TheRealMrStan(m): 5:06pm On Dec 07, 2014
Skin bleaching expert and bleaching cream seller, Pela Okiemute shared these photos of himself on his instagram page showing how he gradually went from a dark skinned dude (left) to brown (center) and finally light skinned (right). He wrote;
"Next Stage and den I started toning from black to brown dis was Stage 2 honestly d brown was beautiful.#kingofbeauty #prettyandcaptivating #weinspirewomen
http://lindaikeji..com/2014/12/bleaching-expert-pela-okiemute-shares.html?

[img]http://3.bp..com/-eGpdobJy1WI/VIRnrkVWowI/AAAAAAAEC3c/MknDKHWW0B8/s1600/a.png[/img]
Stage 1: As dem born am.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-Vr9zHWbRjvo/VIRnyNpxulI/AAAAAAAEC3k/U-e0hZC0zMM/s1600/b.png[/img]
Stage 2: When madness started grin

[img]http://1.bp..com/-4BorWJFH3VU/VIRqWyyoa3I/AAAAAAAEC4A/jCEXPxx0Z4c/s1600/c.png[/img]
Stage 3: Michael Jackson Phase cool

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by Gmajor(m): 5:08pm On Dec 07, 2014
he is truly the king of bleaching.
The next phase will be when green veins decorate his body

133 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by Lordabas: 5:08pm On Dec 07, 2014

This is really sad and utterly disgusting, everyone should feel comfortable in the skin God gave them!! angry

The only person i know that bleached this much was Michael Jackson and thats cos he had a mental illness maybe this man is also a future yabaleft patient undecided

Meanwhile, i dedicate this space to all the CHELSEA FANS worldwide.
BLUES FOR EVER!!!
Lets KTBFFH!!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by eraly(m): 5:09pm On Dec 07, 2014
Na wa o
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by Nmeri17: 5:09pm On Dec 07, 2014
owky mrcork dyu like diss lightskin person ?? cheesy he kind of looks like Ini Edo doe. I'm positive you'll like him wink

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 07, 2014
I will be there to upload his pictures, when his nose and skin starts peeling off. Sickening. lipsrsealed

19 Likes

Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by jjwaterfalls(f): 5:10pm On Dec 07, 2014
I must confess his change of colour rilly made him more cute. cheesy

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by Tic4tac(m): 5:10pm On Dec 07, 2014
Mtcheew

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by crusufixo(m): 5:10pm On Dec 07, 2014
Why is this post on front page again...... I thought this has been on front page in the past ..... hmmmmm !!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by Promking: 5:10pm On Dec 07, 2014
shocked

Nigga you gay ( in riley freeman's voice)

For the gay-stuff, the second picture buttresses it

Mstwwwww

30 Likes

Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by Godmother(f): 5:10pm On Dec 07, 2014
First guy I'm seeing who bleaches and is also proud of it.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by Biggty(m): 5:10pm On Dec 07, 2014
This one is real madness

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by ammyluv2002(f): 5:10pm On Dec 07, 2014
Wow! See transformation shocked shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by Tholudee(f): 5:10pm On Dec 07, 2014
Gay alert lipsrsealed

Na him get him body sha

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by Milly02(m): 5:10pm On Dec 07, 2014
Wen him no b gal
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by LaconicINC: 5:11pm On Dec 07, 2014
This thread has been open before na, and it was on fp
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by nora544: 5:11pm On Dec 07, 2014
He was a nice guy and now he only looks funny and he is not good looking again.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by OCTAVO: 5:11pm On Dec 07, 2014
Wow!
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by tonididdy(m): 5:11pm On Dec 07, 2014
O M geezus
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by bunmioguns(m): 5:11pm On Dec 07, 2014
this is serious
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by Fabdedon(m): 5:11pm On Dec 07, 2014
e fit am sha

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by Nihilist: 5:11pm On Dec 07, 2014
See undiluted fagottry.

Please give this man his 14 years sharp sharp.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by SenatorM(m): 5:11pm On Dec 07, 2014
This guy na gay..
Spits off

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by waterhouse071(m): 5:11pm On Dec 07, 2014
Sincerely I prefer to be black than artificial white

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 07, 2014
Self hate and insecurity at its peak.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by englishmart(m): 5:11pm On Dec 07, 2014
fake idiotsss
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by dabrake(m): 5:11pm On Dec 07, 2014
Nairalanders swift oh.
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by TDonald: 5:11pm On Dec 07, 2014
Rubbish making FP since 1960

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by clean2: 5:12pm On Dec 07, 2014
REPENT NOW OF YOUR SINFUL EVIL WAYS TO AVOID SPENDING YOUR ETERNITY IN HELL FIRE......JESUS CHRIST LOVE AND WARN YOU TO REPENT AND CONVERT NOW TO CHRISTIANITY TO AVOID HELL FIRE WHEN YOU DIE

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 07, 2014
Arrant nonsense
Re: Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation by hakwise(m): 5:12pm On Dec 07, 2014
loool @ op u funny gan an oo na
serious madness

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. / Fair And White Gold Ultimate / These Photos Depict "Fashion Madness"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.