Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Muslims Help Me Find Logic In This!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslims Help Me Find Logic In This!!! (674 Views)

Has Any Atheist Seen The Laws Of Logic? Do They Exist? / Anony's Christian Logic In Terms Of Tragedy Simplified; / Arming The Faithful Against Logic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslims Help Me Find Logic In This!!! by Asiwaju9ja(m): 4:16pm On Jul 25, 2014
Muslims are NOT Happy

They’re not happy in Gaza
They're not happy in Egypt
They're not happy in Libya
They're not happy in Morocco
They're not happy in Iran
They're not happy in Iraq
They're not happy in Yemen
They're not happy in Afghanistan
They're not happy in Pakistan
They're not happy in Syria
They're not happy in Lebanon
They're not happy in Nigeria

So, Where are they Happy?

They're happy in Australia
They're happy in England
They're happy in France
They're happy in Italy
They're happy in Germany
They're happy in Sweden
They're happy in the USA & Canada
They're happy in Norway & India
They're happy in almost every country that is not Islamic!

And who do they Blame?

Not Islam...

Not their leadership...

Not themselves...

THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!!!

And they want to change the countries they're happy in, to be like the countries they came from where they were UNhappy.

What say you?

1 Like

Re: Muslims Help Me Find Logic In This!!! by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 25, 2014
Most people who'll be happy in the hereafter are not happy in this worldly life.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Help Me Find Logic In This!!! by TheBigUrban2: 9:26pm On Jul 25, 2014
ProudlyMuslimah: Most people who'll be happy in the hereafter are not happy in this worldly life.

Sounds like a call for suicide. They should kill themselves if they dont like this life.

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Help Me Find Logic In This!!! by Akindarchi(m): 3:28pm On Sep 18, 2014
Don't know about that, but We would be pretty much happy in this our section of nairaland if you guys stop pestering us... smiley apply that to all the muslim dominated lands

(1) (Reply)

Question And Answer On Motivational Speaker In The Ministry / Islamic State Gives Iraqi Christians One Week To convert, Pay Jizya Or Die / Update On Pastor Chris And Anita's Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.