Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Adekunle Ajasin University Is Hot Over Increasment Of School Fees - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Adekunle Ajasin University Is Hot Over Increasment Of School Fees (6833 Views)

Walden University Is On My Neck. / Adekunle Ajasin University Release Is Second List / Which Federal University is the cheapest in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adekunle Ajasin University Is Hot Over Increasment Of School Fees by Sylverich(m): 6:08pm On Oct 13, 2008
The vice chancellor of Adekunle Ajasin University in person of Med Abiodun do start new thing for Ondo state . A public / State University is now paying an equivalent school fees with the Private School. Laugh WHERE dem won chase we the poor boys and girls to ,  Farm or another village that is diffrent from the catchment area of the Institution.
   BEFORE FROM 13,500 to 28,000 and so on , 
  New Pasted school fees na 61,000 TO 81,000.
  I guess brothe Abiodun is up to something in the state maybe he still has a feeling for his friend the Governor of the state. They have made alots of money from the students . Starting from the Predegree, Jambites and scratch card money. ICT has provide many means of fraud involving the government workers, Banks staff and others. PLS we need the NTA to help we the poor in Akungba - Akoko.
   My mother is just a level 12 primary school teacher she is being paid 25,000 per months. No be only me dey the family.
COMMENT
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Is Hot Over Increasment Of School Fees by abioye1(m): 8:25am On Oct 14, 2008
hmmmmmmm, mai guy it is true?
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Is Hot Over Increasment Of School Fees by Sylverich(m): 3:52pm On Oct 14, 2008
The school is now on break for 2 weeks, students are to resume on 27th of oct maybe for exam or another yawa busting.
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Is Hot Over Increasment Of School Fees by shaiguy(m): 4:01pm On Oct 14, 2008
Pity
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Is Hot Over Increasment Of School Fees by gbokukueba(m): 7:42am On Oct 15, 2008
Hi,
I feel your pain. I graduated from your school in 2004 and i must tell you we have been in similar situation before now. What we did then was dialogue. If the school is shut its the students that are the losers, the officials dont care. What i will suggest is that your student union should go into dialogue and try to settle it amicably. So you guys can write your exams, my younger brother is also graduating this year. Good luck
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Is Hot Over Increasment Of School Fees by Tophin(m): 11:15am On Oct 16, 2008
please how can i get their pre-degree form and how much is it
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Is Hot Over Increasment Of School Fees by yysl: 12:25pm On Oct 17, 2008
On thursday @ a press conference organized by institution in Akure Prof.Abiodun described d widespread claims by some students of akungba dat d sch authority has increased d sch fees by 60% as unfounded,untrue & a calculated attempt to disrupt academic activities ot d sch,he s saying that d authority of d sch didnt have any plan whatsoever to increase d tuition fee.

But my advice s that you should not rely on his statement,It is 50 50.lv u all

(1) (Reply)

Asup Flays Move To Reduce Lecturers Retirement Age / Check Your Neco Ssce June/july 2011 Result With Your Gsm Phone / Schools Currently Selling Hnd Form.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.