Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,362 members, 7,826,425 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

24 Season 8 Or Season 9: Which Is More Interesting? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 24 Season 8 Or Season 9: Which Is More Interesting? (569 Views)

DOWNLOAD SERIES: “24″ Season 9 Episode 9 & 10 / 24, Season 9: Jack Is Back! / 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

24 Season 8 Or Season 9: Which Is More Interesting? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 25, 2014
I just finished watching 24 season 9, and I must confess that I've missed Keifer Sutherland in the character Jack Bauer. He's still gat that fearless and fierce-looking demeanor when it's time to kick someone's ass, like he did Cheng Zhi when he freed his head from his shoulders with a single swipe of a sword. Chai! Thumbs up Jack anyways. Chloe O'Brian looked like a future ex-convict druggie; who noticed? And I was so happy that Audrey was out of the picture finally (dat girl too dey do like white chicken wey wan mess sometimes).
But after watching the whole season, the euphoria of seeing 24 somehow vanished with the last chapter. Not because it wasn't interesting, but because season 8 left me with so much to expect in season 9. Season 9 was interesting, I say again. But I looked for one and a half reason why season 9 should be said to be more interesting than season 8. I found one but am still looking for the half. My opinion.
What is your opinion guys?
Re: 24 Season 8 Or Season 9: Which Is More Interesting? by newguy1(m): 10:10pm On Jul 25, 2014
Season 8 all d way jack baur went basilik dir men, but 9 is not bad but 12episode not used dat.anyway even 5episode of 24hr, i take it over some series

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Title Of The Last Cartoon You Watched? / Big Brother Africa / Paul Walker Shows Up In 'bittersweet' 'fast & Furious 7' Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.