Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,108 members, 7,835,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Pls Help Me Out On This Issue! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Pls Help Me Out On This Issue! (704 Views)

IS NANA the Issue ? / What Is The Issue With Wealthsolution / Help Girl Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me Out On This Issue! by litho007(m): 6:14pm On Oct 13, 2008
THERE'S A LADY I LOVE SO MUCH. I WANT HER TO BE THE MOTHER OF MY UNBORN KIDS,BUT ALL SHE WANTS FROM ME IS BEING JST A FRIEND.

SHE DO COME FOR VISITING,DO CALL AND EVEN TOLD HER MUM ABOUT ME.I HV TRIED ALL POSSIBLE BEST TO CONVINCE HER, BUT SHE STILL INSISTED BEING JST A NORMAL FRIEND NOT INTIMATE.SO I DECIDED TO LET HER BE,I STOPPED SENDING HER SMS N STOPPED CALLING,JST TO SEE WHATS GONNA HAPPEN.SHE KEPT CALLING, SENDING SMS, I REFUSED TO REPLY NOR CALL BACK.

DURING SALA HOLS, SHE CAME TO LAGOS TO SEE HER PARENTS,AND DECIDED TO CHECK ON ME.I FOUND OUT SHE WAS SO ANGRY AND EMBARRASED,COZ I REFUSED PICKING HER CALLS,FROM HER REACTION ON THAT VERY DAY, I FELT SHE'S IN LOVE BUT AM NOT TOO SURE.

I GOT JST SOME QUESTION TO ASK. what do you think about this lady? Did she have any feelings for me at all? or shes trying to play hard to get or something?

WHENEVER I STOPPED CALLING.SHE DOES THE CALLING/TEXT MESSAGING.
I DON TIRE, I DNT KNOW WHAT TO DO.HELP ME OUT NAIRALANDERS

TO BE SINCERE I LOVE HER SO MUCH.
Re: Pls Help Me Out On This Issue! by lancevader(m): 6:42pm On Oct 13, 2008
guy.
plz 
just bi ur self,and dnt bi just fward.okay
wen she kalz u pick it up,wen she txt u repli her bk,basd on frndshp,no lovetxt plz,u love ha-yez.she knws yes.bt she wuldnt want to,
nevamind ,wenever GOd wantz u guys to bi,it wil,okay,she wil bi urz,maybi shez takng ha tym stdyng u wel,u dnt knw?
Re: Pls Help Me Out On This Issue! by arramyjay: 7:27pm On Oct 13, 2008
i think ask her out again.this time directly.
Re: Pls Help Me Out On This Issue! by litho007(m): 7:37pm On Oct 13, 2008
thanks my fellow nairalanders.i asked her out directly, and i hv done all i could jst to secure her love, but i dnt jst understand whats else shes looking for.i really appreciate ur response guys, my bro thanks for ur response and same goes to u the lady.shes a nice n well behalf gurl.her character is turning me up.

I appreciate
Re: Pls Help Me Out On This Issue! by arramyjay: 7:55pm On Oct 13, 2008
litho007:

thanks my fellow nairalanders.i asked her out directly, and i hv done all i could jst to secure her love, but i dnt jst understand whats else shes looking for.i really appreciate ur response guys, my bro thanks for ur response and same goes to u the lady.shes a nice n well behalf gurl.her character is turning me up.

I appreciate

MAYBE SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND?
Re: Pls Help Me Out On This Issue! by jennikadri: 7:59pm On Oct 13, 2008
tell her u r not comfortable wt her just being ur friend,and that u want u guys to limit the friendship,u don't want u lots to be too close again,and that u she will always be ur friend but u been close to her is affecting u,so its better if u guys aint so close again

if possible ,tell her that u want to make yourself available for other girls,time is not on ur side anylonger and  that u r ready to settle down for real

she cannot be playing wt ur emotions,tell her outrightly
Re: Pls Help Me Out On This Issue! by Tgirl4real(f): 8:39pm On Oct 13, 2008
We ladies sometimes love toying wt ppl's emotions. We are not willing to go ahead with the relationship and at the sametime we expect the guy to be our best friend not realising that it isn't easy on the guy.

Av been in such a situation. I really liked this guy, he loves me die and eventhough i wasn't dating anyone i couldn't just date him cos of some personal reasons. Eventually he had to put a distance between us before he gets heart attack. Lol. He stopped calling and i din't like it one bit. Thank God for pride else i would av used fone to chase him all around.

@Poster, just let her know that it aint easy for you to still be close to her d way she wants cos it's affecting you negatively. Come out straight, be blunt and give her time to make her decision. Except is dere are things u aint revealing.
Re: Pls Help Me Out On This Issue! by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 14, 2008
u shud be thankful that she wants u as a friend, she even calls and sends txt. It shows that some day she wud accept ur proposal. It might also be that she loves u as a friend even a brother, dnt assume anything else. she knows ur intensions so stop bugging her about the issue, neva talk about it until she does.
Re: Pls Help Me Out On This Issue! by Priscal: 7:33pm On Oct 15, 2008
i agree with Tgirl.guy just do wat u ought 2 do.byeeeeeee ad take care of u
Re: Pls Help Me Out On This Issue! by kezy4(m): 7:55pm On Oct 15, 2008
Litho007,

The question is ARE U READY TO GET MARRIED TO HER NOW or u are just being infatuated.

The fact that she is not telling you what you want does not mean she does not like you enough or she has another love.

For as long as you are not ready, I mean now, to marry her, keep your relationship at that level (friends only) and stop being foolish and emotional about her physical which is carrying you into lust.

When you are ready to make her the mother of your unborn kids (getting married) and you propose (engagement). It is only by this way you have a decision if she refuses. DONT BE INFATUATED. Infatuation is not love,
Re: Pls Help Me Out On This Issue! by manenof: 10:11pm On Oct 15, 2008
tell am. the rite question u should be asking is : are u ready to get married right away. if then u can propose her hand in marriage but start shao by asking her out grin
Re: Pls Help Me Out On This Issue! by DrTony1(m): 4:00pm On Oct 23, 2008
@Poster
Frankly speaking she gat a Boyfriend.Trust me.I suggest U leave n forget her if u confirm she has a Boyfriend,Obey d Golden Rule

(1) (Reply)

If U R 4rm Asaba, Then Identify Urself. / Deep Soul, I'm Very Sorry! / I'm 19 And Nids A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.