Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,954 members, 7,814,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Help Girl Issue - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Help Girl Issue (712 Views)

Pls Help Me Out On This Issue! / IS NANA the Issue ? / What Is The Issue With Wealthsolution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Girl Issue by stiyke(m): 2:16am On Feb 03, 2007
Hi Nairalanders,
I dont know if to say this is a problem or what, but it goes like this. I have some female friends, some of them are very close and intimate to me. But for some reason, i cant seem to say the phrase "I love you" to any of them. I cant think of mentioning the word LOVE even to the ones i gone to bed with. Infact the one or two i ever told 'i love you" , i often keep feeling guilty that i am lying to her. So i always avoid such words. I cant say that any of them is my girlfriend. Is there something wrong with me?? what should i do?? a friend said i havent found the right one, but am tired of this.
Your suggestions are welcome.
Re: Help Girl Issue by Seun(m): 2:19am On Feb 03, 2007
Honesty is the best policy. Never say "I love you" if you don't mean it. No one can blame you for being honest!
Re: Help Girl Issue by femi6(m): 2:31am On Feb 03, 2007
i don't think u have problem, its just that u are being sincere to yourself and that is a good thing and as seun said never say "I Love U" if u don't mean it
Re: Help Girl Issue by ZuluNation(m): 2:33am On Feb 03, 2007
Love is a very special word that's abused everyday by both men and women. it should be said only to someone that means a lot to you. it could even be a family member. Don't worry, when you find that special girl; that girl you think about every second of the day, that girl you don't mind giving your whole pay check, that girl you look at and she reminds you of your mom. You won't have a problem telling her you love her every time you see her.
Re: Help Girl Issue by iice(f): 4:28am On Feb 03, 2007
Seun:

Honesty is the best policy. Never say "I love you" if you don't mean it. No one can blame you for being honest!

I second that. The 'i love you' has been abused soo much lately it means nothing to hear it.
Re: Help Girl Issue by ZuluNation(m): 4:34am On Feb 03, 2007
I hope it means something to you iice when I say I love you sad
Re: Help Girl Issue by iice(f): 4:36am On Feb 03, 2007
I know you mean that as a brother but frankly when i hear it from a guy am dating, i cringe. grin
Re: Help Girl Issue by ZuluNation(m): 4:39am On Feb 03, 2007
iice:

I know you mean that as a brother but frankly when i hear it from a guy am dating, i cringe. grin

awwww thanks sis embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Female Pals / is this poetic / Young And Fresh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.