Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,115 members, 7,849,490 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:29 PM

She Feels Guilty But Can't Put A Stop To It. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Feels Guilty But Can't Put A Stop To It. (1817 Views)

My Wife Feels Little Or No Urge For Intimacy... Please Advice / Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. / She Feels Frustrated And Wants To Run Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Feels Guilty But Can't Put A Stop To It. by plappville(f): 6:18pm On Oct 13, 2008
She is a very good family friend of mine, i love her and her little family, but there is something happening that i couldn't handle any longer.
Her hubby is a very nice man, they both met theselves in Naija because hubby works in naija.

(Hubby is white while she is Naija) hubby was once married with 3 grown up children.
According to her hubby left his wife because of her, they both had to make kids together, they have 3 kids now.
But she never stop seeing other men for THESE reasons,( hubby is too old), he doesn't last when they ****love)  ETC.

As a friend i asked her if she didn't know hubby's age before engaging with him up to the extend of having 3 kids and made him forgot about his previews wife and children.

But my friend told me the truth that she wanted hubby because her family is poor since hubby is rich she decided to settle down with him not minding what the future will give, ((((HAPPINESS OR SADNESS))))
Now there is a problem, hubby is cying to me all the time that she come home very late, she use to travel to Asaba, Benin etc, i know the truth but i can't just expose her to her hubby because i don't want them to devoice, as hubby has made mentioned of it one time that he will devoice her if he cought her again with a man.

But does she think about her children happiness? cry Hubby is 62 while she is 29.
I have played several roles IN ORDER to stop her from this shameful act, as long as she is married she should respect her present statut.

I know the 19yrs old boy but she never told me she was dating him.
I know 3 others she is dating but she told me she has left them after i adviced her.

Hubby is now away for some treatment in Europe, he gave her money to take the kids to SPEND 4 days holiday in Lagos, she had to go with her 19yrs old boy friend she rented two rooms, 1 for her kids and their maid and 1 for her and her boyfriend. shocked

Her 6yrs old daughter confirmed this to me on phone, i couldn't hold myself, i am so hangry with her NOW, how could she be so wicked to a man that does everything to make her happy, the father of her kids, a man that has made differences in the life of her entire family, a man that forsake his family for her sake etc.

Her parents are not happy with her but they could not talk that much as she happens to be the bread winner of the family, sometime ago during her wedding she left hubby and went out dancing with friends and her boyfriend was there with her. her mum asked me to call her to come and be with hubby where he is sitting she refused. embarassed

The truth is that hubby cannot move freely he has some movement problem and coupled with the kidnapping thing in the naijadleta, so she is taking advantage of this.

I am thinking of treatning her that if she doesn't stop fletting around i will review her to her hubby, this may because problem between us she is my very good friend i wouldn't want to seperate with her for this reason, what can i do now please help!!!!, ur advice could make a difference thank you.
Re: She Feels Guilty But Can't Put A Stop To It. by ifyalways(f): 6:32pm On Oct 13, 2008
I pity the poor old thing.I cant be in your shoes @OP,its too big for moi grin
On a serious note though,i wont tell the hubby,i might just have to cut off whatsoever relationship i have with her.
Re: She Feels Guilty But Can't Put A Stop To It. by Flakybaby(f): 11:14pm On Oct 13, 2008
Ur friend is a terrible lady, she cant eat her cake and have it, since u dont want to tell her husband then u r also an accomplice because u knew the truth and u dont want to say, if truly she is ur friend and u care 4 her make her confess to her husband i know this might be a very difficult task but its better u make her and if she refuses then stop being friends wiv her because if her husband gets to know that all along u knew abt it he will think u and ur friend her birds of same feathers,
Re: She Feels Guilty But Can't Put A Stop To It. by plappville(f): 8:15am On Oct 14, 2008
FLAKYBABY if her husband gets to know that all along u knew about it he will think u and ur friend her birds of same feathers,

But i am a faithful wife, I know that adultry is a sin, first why should i think of that? my hubby and all my friends can bear me withness, so if my friends husband thinks i and his wife are birds of thesmae feather that will be wrong of him.

I have sugested to him to stop the maid from working, because my friend takes advantage for the fact that the maid live with them, takes care of the kids she has too much free time with her boyfriend, my friend can sure take care of her kids as a normal mother, this will keep her busy, i don't think she can live 3 kids all alone in the house and go out to visit a man.
So i think the maid thing should be handled by her hubby as he is the one that pays all the bills, he can equally take a decision on this.
Re: She Feels Guilty But Can't Put A Stop To It. by Flakybaby(f): 11:48am On Oct 14, 2008
Ok, since u hv tld the husband abt the housemaid issue then maybe there will a lasting solution to the problem.
Re: She Feels Guilty But Can't Put A Stop To It. by JustGood(m): 1:14pm On Oct 14, 2008
When a much older man seeks to use a younger girl to boost his ego and whatever else, he should know that this kind of thing will eventually happen.
They are both using each other
Re: She Feels Guilty But Can't Put A Stop To It. by janami(f): 1:31pm On Oct 14, 2008
JustGood:

They are both using each other

true. But the wife sef . . .
Re: She Feels Guilty But Can't Put A Stop To It. by HRhotness(f): 1:40pm On Oct 14, 2008
seeking sexual gratification outside the marriage is one thing. . .  going about town with 19yr olds like a depraved LovePeddler and making a complete fool of yourself is another.

I think u should put ur foot down and hav no more part to play is this sick scenerio. . .  the woman has no dignity and she will pull u down with her
Re: She Feels Guilty But Can't Put A Stop To It. by Tgirl4real(f): 1:53pm On Oct 14, 2008
@ Post,
The best thing u can do is to put an end to whatever relationship is between you and her. By doing that her husband will not accuse u wrongly wen he eventually finds out smiley
Re: She Feels Guilty But Can't Put A Stop To It. by plappville(f): 1:58pm On Oct 14, 2008
I think u should put ur foot down and hav no more part to play is this sick scenerio. . . the woman has no dignity and she will pull u down with her

you hit the point, she has no dignity, i told her today that she should let go this habit, she replied (let go)) i can only put a limit to it, u don't understand my position, then i said to hall with whatever u think is ur position.

I told her i will not contact her anymore until she confessed to her husband  and repent of her sins.
Re: She Feels Guilty But Can't Put A Stop To It. by Tgirl4real(f): 2:28pm On Oct 14, 2008
better!!! Even if she doesn't have the guts to confess at least make she stop undecided
Re: She Feels Guilty But Can't Put A Stop To It. by ayomifull(f): 2:44pm On Oct 14, 2008
Why does the topic says 'she feels guilty'? as i cant see any sign of such feeling from this story.

Its not a good idea for her to confess to him- some of these oyinbo guys cant handle some things, what if he kills her or do someting fatal? considr the poor kids. No need to confess but to change her shameless and stupid behaviour or divorce the man afterall he divorced his wife to be with a youngie so no sin if she also divorce him for a youngie, what goes around ----

The old man left his wife who gave him 3 kids all because he wants to be with a youngie? He definitely deserves more than heartache, agbaya.
Re: She Feels Guilty But Can't Put A Stop To It. by Shinatu: 2:51pm On Oct 14, 2008
grin I so much believe in the principle of reaping what you sow.
A  fifty someting year old leaving his wife and kids for a twenty something?

The same thing he left his wife for is what the present wife is looking for, who no like beta thing!

@Poster, Please stay away from this mess, let the two of them handle each other, they are both in the business of using people so they should understand each other's language

The only people I pity are the kids, may God make them to come out well.

A lesson for all of us, we cannot eat our cake and have it, decisions have consequences!
Re: She Feels Guilty But Can't Put A Stop To It. by Akinagirl(f): 11:11pm On Oct 14, 2008
Looks like a case of karma if you ask me. Hubby left his wife of 3 kids for a youngie, and his current wife has 3 kids for him and she also strays. So, let them handle themselves. You just back out of it. No need to get a headache over demons fighting devils.
Re: She Feels Guilty But Can't Put A Stop To It. by Ellyptical: 11:27pm On Oct 14, 2008
One thing is for sure. The lady is terrible!!!
1) She made a married man leave his family.
2) She cheats on him even after that
If it were that the man had already divorced his wife before he met her, it would have been a different thing. In this case she made him leave his family for her! The mere pain that the ex-wife would be feeling due to this is enough to put a spell on her.
I really think you should warn her seriously and if she does not change, ask the man to interrogate his maid and kids well when he returns from his journey so that he can find out for himself how low his wife has fallen . . . dating a 19 year-old.
Re: She Feels Guilty But Can't Put A Stop To It. by TOYOSI20(f): 11:43pm On Oct 14, 2008
I don't think there is anything u can tell her to make her stop this atrocious behavior,

. . . . . .I would seat back and just let it explode in her face, . . . . . . . .

Her parents have spoken to her, u have spoken to her as well, and she is still bent

on committing adultery?. . . . . . .

All I can say is "good luck to her". , . . . undecided lipsrsealed
Re: She Feels Guilty But Can't Put A Stop To It. by plappville(f): 7:14am On Oct 15, 2008
Her parents have spoken to her, u have spoken to her as well, and she is still bent

I came to realised that some times, her mum used to cover for her, she will tell hubby that she is going to see mum why she has gone out with her man friend, her mum will confirm to her hubby that she is with her.

I ve told her that she needs deliverance, i live far away from her i could have invited a pastor to visit her home for special prayers, my concern is her kids not her. Does anyone knows a pastor number in warri? i would like to speak with a pastor about this isue.
Re: She Feels Guilty But Can't Put A Stop To It. by Shinatu: 8:04am On Oct 15, 2008
Pastor? for what?

To make false the word of God?

This is not a deliverance case. we hide behind the devil to commit many atrocities.the only thing the Pastor can do is to preach the word.

Let no one say when he is tempted "I am tempted by God" for God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does he Himself tempt anyone.But each one is tempted by his own desire and enticed. James 1:13-14

We all have our weaknesses but let us not pass the blame, when we mess up let us say we have messed up and consciously do something about it if we really want to.
Re: She Feels Guilty But Can't Put A Stop To It. by chisomquee: 2:05pm On Oct 15, 2008
wicked world we live him,pray for god's intervention.is she isabela in second chance.
Re: She Feels Guilty But Can't Put A Stop To It. by JustGood(m): 4:53pm On Oct 15, 2008
Ellyptical:

One thing is for sure. The lady is terrible!!!
1) She made a married man leave his family.
2) She cheats on him even after that
If it were that the man had already divorced his wife before he met her, it would have been a different thing. In this case she made him leave his family for her! The mere pain that the ex-wife would be feeling due to this is enough to put a spell on her.
I really think you should warn her seriously and if she does not change, ask the man to interrogate his maid and kids well when he returns from his journey so that he can find out for himself how low his wife has fallen . . . dating a 19 year-old.

Please get over that. The man is not Tata. He is a mature man and made a decision to leave his wife for the prospect of having a younger girl. He is reaping what he sowed; perhaps the girl will eventuall reap what she is sowing now.
Re: She Feels Guilty But Can't Put A Stop To It. by plappville(f): 9:56am On Oct 27, 2008
Things are almost in shape now, i thank you all for ur wonderful advices.
Can some1 plz tell me how i can delete this thread plz.
Re: She Feels Guilty But Can't Put A Stop To It. by meexteriox(m): 10:29am On Oct 27, 2008
Listen, the main reason you posted this initially, was to get solution to a supposed predicament.
Lots of people have learnt one or two things to reply posted here. You can't delete it, sorry.
Years to come, people will get on the thread, read through it, learn one or two things and move on.
So friend, move on with your life, please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: She Feels Guilty But Can't Put A Stop To It. by plappville(f): 10:35am On Oct 27, 2008
meexteriox:

Listen, the main reason you posted this initially, was to get solution to a supposed predicament.
Lots of people have learnt one or two things to reply posted here. You can't delete it, sorry.
Years to come, people will get on the thread, read through it, learn one or two things and move on.
So friend, move on with your life, please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am greatful for UR kind reply, i will leave it as u have said.

thanks.
Re: She Feels Guilty But Can't Put A Stop To It. by BigSis(f): 6:32pm On Oct 27, 2008
Karma is a bitch. Can an old man actually expect his young wife to be faithful to him? That is crazy. He knows he was buying her youth and she was in it for the money. Does he think she actually loves him. It is his money baby and he knows that is the only way he can get or keep a young woman.

I suspect the woman is just sexually frustrated and she can get her freak on freely with a young stud who can keep up.

I think the thread starter should stay out it. It is not her concern.
Re: She Feels Guilty But Can't Put A Stop To It. by plappville(f): 12:25pm On Oct 28, 2008
BigSis:

Karma is a bitch. Can an old man actually expect his young wife to be faithful to him? That is crazy. He knows he was buying her youth and she was in it for the money. Does he think she actually loves him. It is his money baby and he knows that is the only way he can get or keep a young woman.

I suspect the woman is just sexually frustrated and she can get her freak on freely with a young stud who can keep up.

I think the thread starter should stay out it. It is not her concern.

YOU ARE RIGHT, U HIT THE POINT, I DIDN'T KNOW HER REASON UNTIL FEW DAYS AGO WHEN SHE EXPLAINED TO ME, I HAVE STAY OFF BECOS I DO NOT WANT TO BE PART OF THEIR SIN.

thanks for ur advice.
Re: She Feels Guilty But Can't Put A Stop To It. by abujabooks(f): 12:09am On Nov 01, 2008
If my friend tells me she is committing adultery. I will advise her 2 stop. If she does not, I will "erase" her from my life.

I hate adultery.

Anyway, I choose my friends!
Re: She Feels Guilty But Can't Put A Stop To It. by plappville(f): 11:37pm On Nov 01, 2008
abujabooks:

If my friend tells me she is committing adultery. I will advise her 2 stop. If she does not, I will "erase" her from my life.

I hate adultery.

Anyway, I choose my friends!

This is more than a friend issue, we are family friends, our kids love themselves, she is like a sister to me, i can't stop talking with her for this reason, all i have decided to do is never to introde, i ve also told her to stop teling me about her boyfriend etc, but will never stop praying for her.

I think there is something behind this act as all members of her family are not happy with her, no amount of talk will change her, except God.

(1) (Reply)

Husband Kills Wife And Post The Murder Photos To Facebook / Woman Stabbed Man With Knife After S^x (photo) / Playboy Model Turned Spanish Teacher Sparks Controversy In U.S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.