Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,116 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

THEIST Asssume You Are Atheist , ATHEIST,ASSUME YOU ARE THEIST.LET SWAP POSITION - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / THEIST Asssume You Are Atheist , ATHEIST,ASSUME YOU ARE THEIST.LET SWAP POSITION (722 Views)

Why Are Atheist So Annoying / 5 Things I Notice Every Time I Argue With Theist(s) / Are Atheist Threat To Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

THEIST Asssume You Are Atheist , ATHEIST,ASSUME YOU ARE THEIST.LET SWAP POSITION by mumumugu(m): 5:31pm On Jul 25, 2014
if you can argue an opponent’s position so well that other people can’t distinguish you from them, that’s a good indication that you really understand their position

ASSUME YOU ARE AN ATHEIST FOR FEW WEEKS HERE ON NAIRALAND.

THEIST,ASSUME YOU ARE ATHEIST FOR MAINTIME
Re: THEIST Asssume You Are Atheist , ATHEIST,ASSUME YOU ARE THEIST.LET SWAP POSITION by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 25, 2014

Should the atheists assume religious positions?
Re: THEIST Asssume You Are Atheist , ATHEIST,ASSUME YOU ARE THEIST.LET SWAP POSITION by mumumugu(m): 5:43pm On Jul 25, 2014
Sure, lets swap position for thr main time
Re: THEIST Asssume You Are Atheist , ATHEIST,ASSUME YOU ARE THEIST.LET SWAP POSITION by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 25, 2014
mumumugu: Sure, lets swap position for thr main time
Are you sure you want to do this?
you may lose your faith.
Re: THEIST Asssume You Are Atheist , ATHEIST,ASSUME YOU ARE THEIST.LET SWAP POSITION by Liveair: 6:45pm On Jul 25, 2014
You mean we should become delusional for a while?

1 Like

Re: THEIST Asssume You Are Atheist , ATHEIST,ASSUME YOU ARE THEIST.LET SWAP POSITION by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 25, 2014
Liveair: You mean we should become delusional for a while?
Lol. Smh4u.
Re: THEIST Asssume You Are Atheist , ATHEIST,ASSUME YOU ARE THEIST.LET SWAP POSITION by MizMyColi(f): 8:51pm On Jul 25, 2014
*Derailer Alert*

I just thought to let you know that your siggy cracked me up @mumumugu

It might interest you to know that I can decipher Yo-Si smiley smiley @Apatheist wink

*Do_EndDerailing*

grin

1 Like

Re: THEIST Asssume You Are Atheist , ATHEIST,ASSUME YOU ARE THEIST.LET SWAP POSITION by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 25, 2014
Lol, nice concept. Not sure it's gonna work though.

To really act as an Atheist, a christian might have to say things he considers blasphemy and I don't think God takes such jokes lightly

1 Like

Re: THEIST Asssume You Are Atheist , ATHEIST,ASSUME YOU ARE THEIST.LET SWAP POSITION by qstar(m): 9:08pm On Jul 25, 2014
rationalmind: Lol, nice concept. Not sure it's gonna work though.

To really act as an Atheist, a christian might have to say things he considers blasphemy and I don't think God takes such jokes lightly

Lol

3 Likes

Re: THEIST Asssume You Are Atheist , ATHEIST,ASSUME YOU ARE THEIST.LET SWAP POSITION by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:20pm On Jul 25, 2014
I am neither, so...
Re: THEIST Asssume You Are Atheist , ATHEIST,ASSUME YOU ARE THEIST.LET SWAP POSITION by Nobody: 6:20am On Jul 26, 2014
MizMyColi:

*Derailer Alert*

It might interest you to know that I can decipher Yo-Si smiley smiley @Apatheist wink

*Do_EndDerailing*

grin

wink

(1) (Reply)

Watchtower Justification For- The Light Is Getting Brighter / The Truth on Tithes & Offerings Part 2. / Message Every Nigerian Christian Must Listen To - A KINGDOM BESIEGED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.