Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,942 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria (41160 Views)

Chad Troops In Nigerian Town For Boko Haram / Very Graphic: See Pics Of Boko Haram Militants Killed By Nigerian Troops / Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by tipdrips: 12:43pm On Jul 26, 2014

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by Salimmuhammad(m): 12:53pm On Jul 26, 2014
What really happened is da 1) it wasn't even a protest its their normal yearly rally that they use to disturb us blocking. Streets etc..2) as for the shooting they caused *shi'a* they were mrching and stopped a police vehicle later on an army one too..as they passed the army one some started abusing the army an so on then out of nowhere one of the shia guys threw a stone at the solider causing severe injury to him..this incident provoked the army guys and things got heated up ...fight to even capturing a solider n beating him...trust da army na..they had no option than to open fire...so u see my brothers as a muslim I'll tell u the shia ppl caused it, they are a trouble some pple..saying they are protesting for palestine..palestine my foot!!!...as a reader said why nt face ur countries prob and chaos b4 putting another's on ur head....this account is true caus I was there they evn made me late to go home making all napep drivers wait for hours till they passed..I saw every thing!!!...PS..sahara reporters pls verify ur news sources or check the authenticity n who u get ur news from...salam..

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by mafimiseleya: 1:02pm On Jul 26, 2014
those sombies make mistake oo.walia na all of them dem supoz waste. they are yet to settl d problem of dia own state not even country,they are now protestn for another country.dis no news joor.
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by Tracetruth: 1:20pm On Jul 26, 2014
pappilo: 32 Israelis dead, 31 of those were soldiers. 800 palestinians dead, 700 of those were civilians including women and children.

I thought terrorists were the ones who killed civilians.
please you sound very intelligent, I wish to know the colour of hamas military uniform, and also tell me where the missiles would land if they are not intercepted by the iron dome. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by Samgreguc(m): 1:21pm On Jul 26, 2014
Slimmos: . It was one of the prostesters who want collect a gun from a soldier forcefuly and by that the shoot the soldier..dat was how soldier retaliate
ok, is dat so? Kill them all . . , . . . . . . .
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by juman(m): 1:57pm On Jul 26, 2014
kabba7: Its quite strange how our zombie soldiers will shoot at random at anybody especially defeceless protesters .
I wont be surprised if they should open fire soon on the bring our girls back group am not a muslem but certainly this shooting cant be justified .

The annual Quds procession was always peaceful but the government just killed defenseless people this year.
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by juman(m): 1:58pm On Jul 26, 2014
Very unfortunate.
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by chaberry(m): 2:03pm On Jul 26, 2014
caseless: u think the fight btw FG and shiite wil b restricted to d north like boko haram? FYI, they're over 5 million shiite members allover nigeria. If ur govt can't defeat boko haram that cannot boast of 3000 members, then how can they defeat shiite numbring in millions? The gudnews is that, they'r allover nigeria, and that why asinines like u ar gonna be slaughtered when d fight start proper. It is not goin to b only north this time around, but the whole nigeria..including ur cabin(called room) whr u type balderdash.
Mu'mu, all this just 2 make a point? Guess what, u are senseless
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by Tijay90(m): 2:09pm On Jul 26, 2014
Wow!...see what religious bigotry is doing to people...why didn't they just protest against Boko Haram...Palestine?Israel?...WTF's Nigeria's busineSs?...well...na una sabi o.
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by SailorXY: 2:10pm On Jul 26, 2014
which kind unimportant news be this
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by Caseless: 2:19pm On Jul 26, 2014
chaberry: Mu'mu, all this just 2 make a point? Guess what, u are senseless
u knw what, u ar a bastard! Their leader jst spoke and he shall issue a statement soon. Jst wait and see.
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by Tex42(m): 2:28pm On Jul 26, 2014
try69: We have too many things to protest about in Nigeria.. But hey! Why shoot at peaceful protesters? Something is not adding up here. My take is either the army shot at them for nothing ( I trust the Nigerian army to be programmed to shoot at suspects lol) Or the Army shot at them because the believe amongst them(NA) is that any gathering from the north is... You know what I mean.

But again sahareporters grin
Hausas do not have such word as peaceful protest.i think it was a nice move from the NA,b4 a peaceful protest turns riot,and u know what means and who suffers(xtian).R.I.P to those who lost their lives.and igbo and his son were killed in that crisis yesterday.
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by CORRECTMAN78(m): 2:42pm On Jul 26, 2014
We've got too many jobless and idle minded idi*ts in northern Nigeria. How is the palestinia attack suppose to be their business? How many protest have they staged to insecurity that is seriously tearing Nigerian apart? When will positive transformation visit them? Or will they continue like this?
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by BinghiNya(m): 3:34pm On Jul 26, 2014
uyplus: All their crisis stats from the mosque.. the house of Satan. Are Israeli's Christians, if I may ask? Aren't the Jews? Yu tink Jews believe in Jesus? Y didn't dey protest wen Syria was killing it's citizens? Imagine even with the blockade on Gaza, dese blood thirsty muslms stil dug tunnels to cause havoc in israel.. I wish I can wipe out the muslim population from the world. We have oda religious beliefs in ds world who aren't fighting for their god, but minding their own businesses.. Buddhism is a religion, Hinduism is a religion, so ds nuisance of a religion called Islam shd b abolished. Muhammad corpse shd b exhumed and the rotted bones stoned and burnt to ashes!! Curse to Islam. The cancer of the world. I hate Muslims with all of my heart. Libya, Lebanon, Syria, Pakistan, Iran, Afghanistan, Palestine are all muslim enclaves and dey aren't peaceful. Bombs, shooting, radicalism, extremism, power hungry demons who are heartless. Israel shd level Palestine.. kill all the ppl dt bow their head to ground facing the sun and moon and calling allah.
it Ȋ̝̊̅§ easy to wipe your family out Ơ̴̴̴͡f the face Ơ̴̴̴͡f the earth than islam, you still haven't gotten a cure for your mental ilness
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 26, 2014
Lmao ooo this is hilarious grin grin

Usually when northerners protest, it's to support someone/something/somewhere outside of Nigeria. Joblessness.
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 26, 2014
They kinda look like Biafrans with their black, yellow, green and red color combination.

Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by LyfeJennings(m): 3:47pm On Jul 26, 2014
Shevychen2: See how a young man lost his life. How many Palestinians have ever protested for anything concerning Nigerians Even other Arabs around Palestine like Egypt, etc are not protesting it is now someone in Nigeria. What is the protest meant to achieve??
RIP.

U know the funny thing be say even if the protest achieve anything,They b still gonna be regarded as black monkeys. Mumu peoples. Arabs are very proud and arrogant people even as Islamic as they are. They believe they are the most superior race. Taking panadol for another man headache.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by Stephynoe(m): 3:54pm On Jul 26, 2014
TRASHTRASHTRASH
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by bnovative(m): 3:57pm On Jul 26, 2014
Azboy34: Religious bigot indeed! Infact, ur Bible has really taught u 2 criticise oda people religion even at d point of Life. May Allah infinity mercy 4give u.(amin)!
u didn't refute any of the facts I made rather, u were angry that I pointed out how backward the Muslims from the northern Nigeria have been. I owe u no apology. Allahu Akbar akuya!!!
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by leofab(f): 4:43pm On Jul 26, 2014
kabba7: Its quite strange how our zombie soldiers will shoot at random at anybody especially defeceless protesters .
I wont be surprised if they should open fire soon on the bring our girls back group am not a muslem but certainly this shooting cant be justified .
fool, why will the NA be shooting on peaceful protesters for over an hour; use your head; they are armed!!!
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by kachi04(m): 4:44pm On Jul 26, 2014
As they were protesting, d troops of army were driving by, but these fellows chose to block d road. When the soldiers came down, they tried to scare them away to clear the road for themselves by shooting to the sky. Then these brothers/ protestants rounded up the soldiers which literally means Armbush. They had to shoot... I learnt is not against the law of the military to shoot when laid on armbush. Tnks
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by winie(f): 5:14pm On Jul 26, 2014
Abraham2013:
Look wen a child drinks a rat poison all in protest dat d mother did not buy him expensive cloths dere neighbor bought 4 dere own children, d end result is always catastrophic 4 dat child sympathy or not. In dis case, these guyz simply brough death on demselves. How can u protest in a state were dere is 24 hrs curfew and more dan 70 people lost dere lives in a bomb explosion just days b4 dat. D end product of d protest is always going to be fetal.
My thoughts exactly! If they really love this country, and support government, in this case, Mr Labaran Yero, they would have postponed the protest. They not only chanted anti Nigeria government songs, calling for Muslims to come out en mass and fight for their rights, they even went further to open fire on soldiers! Haba! In my opinion, they were just looking for an excuse to start trouble. This is not an issue of christian or muslim, its a matter of common sense for crying out loud!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by winie(f): 5:31pm On Jul 26, 2014
Salimmuhammad: What really happened is da 1) it wasn't even a protest its their normal yearly rally that they use to disturb us blocking. Streets etc..2) as for the shooting they caused *shi'a* they were mrching and stopped a police vehicle later on an army one too..as they passed the army one some started abusing the army an so on then out of nowhere one of the shia guys threw a stone at the solider causing severe injury to him..this incident provoked the army guys and things got heated up ...fight to even capturing a solider n beating him...trust da army na..they had no option than to open fire...so u see my brothers as a muslim I'll tell u the shia ppl caused it, they are a trouble some pple..saying they are protesting for palestine..palestine my foot!!!...as a reader said why nt face ur countries prob and chaos b4 putting another's on ur head....this account is true caus I was there they evn made me late to go home making all napep drivers wait for hours till they passed..I saw every thing!!!...PS..sahara reporters pls verify ur news sources or check the authenticity n who u get ur news from...salam..
My brother, you shall live long for being truthful and objective!
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by Smooyis(m): 5:32pm On Jul 26, 2014
Northern Muslims will wise up one day. I know its just a little fragments of them but many are sympathetic to their cause. Why can't they emulate the Yoruba Muslims for their tolerance and ability to co-exist with other people even under provocations. They do like say name dem born Islam. Even the Saudis who earn so much from the religion are more reasonable and lovely than our own northern brothers.
A beg they should wise up. May God have mercy on d dead, especially the innocent ones.
On the part of the Nigerian military, they should be more mature in handling civil affairs. After all they are not in war zone.
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by BetaThings: 6:26pm On Jul 26, 2014
ChemicalMallam: Let me ask a question, y didnt dey protest for chibok, kaduna blast and all other blast.....What people dont understand is: this shiite people re basically rallying cos d majority of of palastine re der fellow shiite. This people re not protesting for muslim but for there shiite agenda

So the punishment for that is execution!
I am a sunni Muslim. I dont like Shias but
They are Nigerians

If people have the right to protest
against the renaming of Unilag to MAULag
the abduction of chibok girls
fuel subsidy removal

Why can Shias not protest

This is murder and should be punished
No sweeping under the carpet!
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by BetaThings: 6:32pm On Jul 26, 2014
Smooyis: Northern Muslims will wise up one day. I know its just a little fragments of them but many are sympathetic to their cause. Why can't they emulate the Yoruba Muslims for their tolerance and ability to co-exist with other people even under provocations.

I pity Yoruba Muslims
Christians just treat them as if they don't exist and they continue to "understand"
While Christians will not accept 25% of the treatment that Christians mete to them

Smooyis:
They do like say name dem born Islam. Even the Saudis who earn so much from the religion are more reasonable and lovely than our own northern brothers.
A beg they should wise up. May God have mercy on d dead, especially the innocent ones.
On the part of the Nigerian military, they should be more mature in handling civil affairs. After all they are not in war zone.
Yoruba Muslims should wise up the way Yoruba Christians have wised up
Afterall CAN is always fabricating tales of discrimination and second-class treatment

However on this matter, all Muslims should peacefully protest the actions by Israel against the Palestinians
The Shias in question are from all over the country

As for the massacre of Shias it should be punished because it is mass murder
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by lastpage: 6:35pm On Jul 26, 2014
I have noticed something here!

Not a single one of our "Muslim Bothers" have addressed the issue of:

1.) The Protesters blocked the road and prevented the soldiers from passing

2.) The Shiyte protesters harassed soldiers, threw stones at them

3.) The Protesters tried to disarm a soldier and shot the soldier in the process

4.) The Soldiers waited for over 35minutes for them to pass along peacefully but they did not

5.) The Soldiers shot IN THE AIR at first, to disperse them but they still refused to disperse

6.) Members of the protesting group opened fire on the soldiers

7.) it was after the above incident that the Soldiers opened fire on them in retaliation.

Why is it that no Muslim or Northern brother threatening fire and brimestone here (people like "caseless"wink can take time to address these issues as reported by many people who are eye-witness to what occurred?
One silly one even said the protesters where shot in their HOME! shocked shocked

In as much as l believe that "Peaceful Protest" is a fundamental human right (irrespective of what you are protesting against), l also think that "flagrant display of insensitivity and abuse of priviledge" to the point of opening fire on Soldiers on patrol is just an invitation for retalliation.

Even in western countries where "human rights" are respected, you hold a gun, you are a legitimate target to be shot.
its a s simple as that.

Please address those issues raised first, before mouthing away at what you will do in return.

ARE THEY TRUE OR NOT?

Lastpage!

BTW: Just curious, is it deliberate that the Sheiks sons are studying Chemical Engineering (Bomb making!) and Aeronautical Engineering (Plane siezure, diversion and Hijack!)? Hmmm....... just curious at his "foresight" o! undecided undecided undecided

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by BetaThings: 6:37pm On Jul 26, 2014
LyfeJennings:

U know the funny thing be say even if the protest achieve anything,They b still gonna be regarded as black monkeys. Mumu peoples. Arabs are very proud and arrogant people even as Islamic as they are. They believe they are the most superior race. Taking panadol for another man headache.

When a Muslim acts in the way of Allah, he is not concerned about Arabs, or Americans
So that is why the tale that Muslims have no regard for Muslims in the South
That is for non-muslims to ponder over
A knowledgeable Muslim does not bother about what a Muslim thinks about his deeds for Allah
This is a Muslim and the panadol must be taken by every Muslim seeking the face of Allah\

Afterall Nigerian Christians hold sessions to curse Hamas
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by lastpage: 6:43pm On Jul 26, 2014
BetaThings:

I pity Yoruba Muslims
Christians just treat them as if they don't exist and they continue to "understand"
While Christians will not accept 25% of the treatment that Christians mete to them

Can you CITE EXAMPLES of this your CLAIM?

Is it because Yorubas have wizened-up to understand that God/Allah does not need mere mortals (humans) to fight on his behalf?
If He is truly God, then He is strong enough to fight his own battles. Thats just plain common sense and logical.

Anything apart from this is religious fanaticism borne out of sheer ignorance and blood-thirstiness.

Awaiting your "PROOF".

Lastpage!
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by lastpage: 6:45pm On Jul 26, 2014
BetaThings:

When a Muslim acts in the way of Allah, he is not concerned about Arabs, or Americans
So that is why the tale that Muslims have no regard for Muslims in the South
That is for non-muslims to ponder over
A knowledgeable foolish and fanatic Muslim does not bother about what a Muslim thinks about his deeds for Allah
This is a Muslim and the panadol must be taken by every Muslim seeking the face of Allah\

Afterall Nigerian Christians hold sessions to curse Hamas

Now l see you "levels"!
A muslim whom "Allah gave brain to"......... but says he does not have any use (thinking) for it! shocked shocked shocked shocked

Lastpage!
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by BetaThings: 6:45pm On Jul 26, 2014
lastpage:
Please address those issues raised first, before mouthing away at what you will do in return.

ARE THEY TRUE OR NOT?
A Nigerian soldier was killed by a BRT Bus in Lagos
Some Area Boys now got angry and started burning BRT Buses
Soldiers came around to disperse the Area Boys
TRUE OR NOT?

lastpage:
BTW: Just curious, is it deliberate that the Sheiks sons are studying Chemical Engineering (Bomb making!) and Aeronautical Engineering (Plane siezure, diversion and Hijack!)? Hmmm....... just curious at his "foresight" o!
we apologise for that
Only non-muslims should study engineering
Muslims should study theatre arts
Imagine the Bad belle!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Salesgirl Poses In Front Of A Truck After Ramming Into Her Shop In Delta. Photos / Sodom And Gomorrah - Where Old Prostitutes Live / The Snake They Killed In Our Factory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.