Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,855 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria (41130 Views)

Chad Troops In Nigerian Town For Boko Haram / Very Graphic: See Pics Of Boko Haram Militants Killed By Nigerian Troops / Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by LyfeJennings(m): 6:48pm On Jul 26, 2014
BetaThings:

When a Muslim acts in the way of Allah, he is not concerned about Arabs, or Americans
So that is why the tale that Muslims have no regard for Muslims in the South
That is for non-muslims to ponder over
A knowledgeable Muslim does not bother about what a Muslim thinks about his deeds for Allah
This is a Muslim and the panadol must be taken by every Muslim seeking the face of Allah\

Afterall Nigerian Christians hold sessions to curse Hamas

Abegy, spare me all that gibberish. I am a muslim and I know what I'm saying. Na people like you dey give Islam bad names,why not protest over bombings in Kaduna or Borno? They left Nigeria to protest against bombings in Gaza and that to U make sense.

U ought to be slapped 500 times

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by BetaThings: 7:05pm On Jul 26, 2014
Tex42: Hausas do not have such word as peaceful protest.i think it was a nice move from the NA,b4 a peaceful protest turns riot,and u know what means and who suffers(xtian).R.I.P to those who lost their lives.and igbo and his son were killed in that crisis yesterday.

Nigerians are yahoo-yahoo people!
They don't have such word as honest means of livelihood

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by enomakos(m): 7:07pm On Jul 26, 2014
protesting for what?
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by BetaThings: 7:12pm On Jul 26, 2014
LyfeJennings:

Abegy, spare me all that gibberish. I am a muslim and I know what I'm saying. Na people like you dey give Islam bad names,why not protest over bombings in Kaduna or Borno? They left Nigeria to protest against bombings in Gaza and that to U make sense.

Like I pointed out, I don't care so much that you believe that a Muslim should be slapped or executed
I will act according to What Allah and His Messenger (SAW) instructed us to
Would be nice to carry you along but everyone has choices to make

But it is really your duty to learn more about Islam after carrying out the 1million slaps
Please start by reading Suratul Hujurat
Then turn to the fiqh of slapping

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by Awoofawo(m): 7:14pm On Jul 26, 2014
BetaThings:

I pity Yoruba Muslims
Christians just treat them as if they don't exist and they continue to "understand"
While Christians will not accept 25% of the treatment that Christians mete to them

Yoruba Muslims should wise up the way Yoruba Christians have wised up
Afterall CAN is always fabricating tales of discrimination and second-class treatment

However on this matter, all Muslims should peacefully protest the actions by Israel against the Palestinians
The Shias in question are from all over the country

As for the massacre of Shias it should be punished because it is mass murder

Ori e daru! Where in Yorùba land are muslim ill-treat? Please do not infect us with your madness! In my family Christian, Muslim and Traditionalist all co-exist and relate peacefully! My moniker say all about my background!

So mr man don't sow hatred among us, we are more wise and tolerance where religion is concern.....!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by LyfeJennings(m): 7:20pm On Jul 26, 2014
BetaThings:

Like I pointed out, I don't care so much that you believe that a Muslim should be slapped or executed
I will act according to What Allah and His Messenger (SAW) instructed us to
Would be nice to carry you along but everyone has choices to make

But it is really your duty to learn more about Islam after carrying out the 1million slaps
Please start by reading Suratul Hujurat
Then turn to the fiqh of slapping

Alaye,U are boko haramic in thoughts. Na ur type dey execute suicide bombings. Ur likes are the reason people view Islam as cancer. I mean tell me what the protest was meant for? We have enuf Islamic troubles here that are not protested then U went billion miles away to protest against bombings. Do U know what caused the bombing? Israel response to HAMAS bombing and eryone is shouting. Guy,use ur brain and not what ur cleric tells U.
What is bad is bad? The protest was ill timed and wasnt needed.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by Awoofawo(m): 7:25pm On Jul 26, 2014
BetaThings:
A Nigerian soldier was killed by a BRT Bus in Lagos
Some Area Boys now got angry and started burning BRT Buses
Soldiers came around to disperse the Area Boys
TRUE OR NOT?

we apologise for that
Only non-muslims should study engineering
Muslims should study theatre arts
Imagine the Bad belle!

This your madness don pass yabaleft own! You are not making sense at all! Are you a rabi infected dog or what ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by BetaThings: 7:30pm On Jul 26, 2014
Awoofawo:

Ori e daru! Where in Yorùba land are muslim ill-treat? Please infect us with your madness! In family there Christian, Muslim and Traditionalist all co-exist and relate peacefully! My moniker say all about my background!

In Lagos where a muslim student in a PUBLIC school was lashed 43 times by a Christian principal for wearing Hijab after school hours
My bad, I apologise that is not ill treatment
It is courteous reception of the girl

as for your tale about Christian, traditionliats etc
It is the Muslims that tolerate the Christians, the Christians don't return the favour
At the National Conference SW is represented by no less than 13 Christians out of the 15 delegates
And the first assignment done by one of the SW reps (Pastor Bakare) to threaten that he can turn the conference into a haleluyah sesion

I thought that that reaction should have come from someone going to the conference as a rep of a religious group
At the time Pastor Bakare was making that threat, I doubt if he was acting for Yoruba Muslims

Awoofawo: So mr man don't sow hatred among us, we are more wise and tolerance where religion is concern.....![/b]
I am not sowing; that was done many years ago
It is grown, the Christians are just surreptitiously harvesting
Today (Sat) was environmental Sanitation exercise in Lagos
The exercise is postponed in the week before Christmas
Yoruba Muslims should recgnise and press their rights

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by BetaThings: 8:00pm On Jul 26, 2014
LyfeJennings:
Alaye,U are boko haramic in thoughts. Na ur type dey execute suicide bombings. Ur likes are the reason people view Islam as cancer

Your views and your thoughts and they don't mean anything to me
ABSOLUTELY

LyfeJennings:
I mean tell me what the protest was meant for?

Go and study seerah and the position of Palestine and the answer will be clear

LyfeJennings:
We have enuf Islamic troubles here that are not protested then U went billion miles away to protest against bombings.
This your Ummah is one Ummah

LyfeJennings:
Do U know what caused the bombing? Israel response to HAMAS bombing and eryone is shouting. Guy,use ur brain and not what ur cleric tells U.
Please study the history of the Middle East, Israel and what led to the emergence of Hamas
You should also google the "Lavon Affair" to understand Israeli strategies
Read the motto of the Mossad

LyfeJennings:
What is bad is bad? The protest was ill timed and wasnt needed.
The holocaust was bad
and the occupation by Israel with the quantity of water that a Palestinian entitled to is less than HALF an Israeli's is bad
Shooting Palestinian farmers going about their normal business is bad
Putting Israeli security fence in Palestinian land is bad

A word of advice
A muslim does not jump to conclusion. It is your duty to know

Again
Suratul Hujurat is screaming for attention'
Get its Tafsir by Bilal Philps

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by BetaThings: 8:03pm On Jul 26, 2014
Awoofawo:

This your madness don pass yabaleft own! You are not making sense at all! Are you a rabi infected dog or what ?
abusing me is a waste of time
Post something that can be discussed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by Tex42(m): 8:09pm On Jul 26, 2014
BetaThings:

Nigerians are yahoo-yahoo people!
They don't have such word as honest means of livelihood
that make u a yahoo-yahoo dude too,order wise,u ar not a Nigerian(sudanese).this thread is for Nigerians intruder,so scram!
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by Caseless: 8:12pm On Jul 26, 2014
lastpage: I have noticed something here!

Not a single one of our "Muslim Bothers" have addressed the issue of:

1.) The Protesters blocked the road and prevented the soldiers from passing

2.) The Shiyte protesters harassed soldiers, threw stones at them

3.) The Protesters tried to disarm a soldier and shot the soldier in the process

4.) The Soldiers waited for over 35minutes for them to pass along peacefully but they did not

5.) The Soldiers shot IN THE AIR at first, to disperse them but they still refused to disperse

6.) Members of the protesting group opened fire on the soldiers

7.) it was after the above incident that the Soldiers opened fire on them in retaliation.

Why is it that no Muslim or Northern brother threatening fire and brimestone here (people like "caseless"wink can take time to address these issues as reported by many people who are eye-witness to what occurred?
One silly one even said the protesters where shot in their HOME! shocked shocked

In as much as l believe that "Peaceful Protest" is a fundamental human right (irrespective of what you are protesting against), l also think that "flagrant display of insensitivity and abuse of priviledge" to the point of opening fire on Soldiers on patrol is just an invitation for retalliation.

Even in western countries where "human rights" are respected, you hold a gun, you are a legitimate target to be shot.
its a s simple as that.

Please address those issues raised first, before mouthing away at what you will do in return.

ARE THEY TRUE OR NOT?

Lastpage!

BTW: Just curious, is it deliberate that the Sheiks sons are studying Chemical Engineering (Bomb making!) and Aeronautical Engineering (Plane siezure, diversion and Hijack!)? Hmmm....... just curious at his "foresight" o! undecided undecided undecided
ur post is laced with sentiment, bigotry... even as u claim to be playing to 'neutrality'. Don't let ur sense of islamophobia becloud ur reasoning. U listed all these as a witness who was at pz when the incident happened or as somebody who read the account of the event online? If the latter is the case, it wil b rather apt if u stay off this matter. Have u read the statement of their leader here? https://www.nairaland.com/1830152/leader-shite-islamic-group-sheik#24986826. Which are we to believe? That of their leader or that of our security forces e.g military whose consanguinity is impunity and adjudged internationally as intemperate and crass towards armless civilians? We knw how our military kill protesters, so don't expect us to think otherwise in this case. What cud have led them to kill 30 in response to jst a shot fired frm the protesters? U ar not being fair.
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by uyplus(m): 8:15pm On Jul 26, 2014
BetaThings:
abusing me is a waste of time
Post something that can be discussed

Assshole. u shd b fighting nw at lag n nt pressn ur fone, since u care So Mch fr yur Muslim brodas. Eediot!!!son of a biitch!!!
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by Tex42(m): 8:19pm On Jul 26, 2014
BetaThings:
ABSOLUTELY

Please study the history of the Middle East, Israel and what led to the emergence of Hamas

The holocaust was bad
and the occupation by Israel with the quantity of water that a Palestinian entitled to is less than HALF an Israeli's is bad

A word of advice

Again
why waste ur time here blabbing when u can board the next available flight to palestine and get smoked off by the isreali soldiers.get a life green horn,order wise go get death from the isreali soldiers.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by BetaThings: 8:43pm On Jul 26, 2014
uyplus:

Assshole. u shd b fighting nw at lag n nt pressn ur fone, since u care So Mch fr yur Muslim brodas. Eediot!!!son of a biitch!!!
A landmark achievement
I congratulate you
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by BetaThings: 8:45pm On Jul 26, 2014
Tex42: why waste ur time here blabbing when u can board the next available flight to palestine and get smoked off by the isreali soldiers.get a life green horn,order wise go get death from the isreali soldiers.
The same way Brazil (the US) was smoked off centuries ago by Portugal (England
Where is Portugal (England) today beside Brazil (the US)?

Be patient!!!
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by BetaThings: 9:00pm On Jul 26, 2014
lastpage:

Now l see you "levels"!
A muslim whom "Allah gave brain to"......... but says he does not have any use (thinking) for it! shocked shocked shocked shocked

Lastpage!

Amending my post is unhelpful
Let us see the product of your thinking
And we can discuss
I cannot discuss abuse
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by BetaThings: 9:12pm On Jul 26, 2014
lastpage:
Can you CITE EXAMPLES of this your CLAIM?
Is it because Yorubas have wizened-up to understand that God/Allah does not need mere mortals (humans) to fight on his behalf?
If He is truly God, then He is strong enough to fight his own battles. Thats just plain common sense and logical.
Anything apart from this is religious fanaticism borne out of sheer ignorance and blood-thirstiness.
Awaiting your "PROOF".
Lastpage!
Yet American soldiers and Plain believe that God must be fought for
The Church fought the war of religions
It supported violence in Rwanda, Vietnam
The church's doctrine of discovery was a recipe for orgies of violence and mindless looting
Even the inquisition did not leave the matter to God
Please let us stop posturing
Muslims in the SW need to wake up!

http://harpers.org/archive/2009/05/jesus-killed-mohammed
/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9H-btXPfhGs

BetaThings:

In Lagos where a muslim student in a PUBLIC school was lashed 43 times by a Christian principal for wearing Hijab after school hours

It is the Muslims that tolerate the Christians, the Christians don't return the favour
At the National Conference SW is represented by no less than 13 Christians out of the 15 delegates
And the first assignment done by one of the SW reps (Pastor Bakare) to threaten that he can turn the conference into a haleluyah sesion

I thought that that reaction should have come from someone going to the conference as a rep of a religious group
At the time Pastor Bakare was making that threat, I doubt if he was acting for Yoruba Muslims

Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by Tex42(m): 9:19pm On Jul 26, 2014
BetaThings:
The same way Brazil (the US) was smoked off centuries ago by Portugal (England
Where is Portugal (England) today beside Brazil (the US)?

Be patient!!!
what is he saying?.i say make u enter plane go palestine go help ur jihadist brothers fight na!.
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by BetaThings: 9:23pm On Jul 26, 2014
Tex42: what is he saying?.i say make u enter plane go palestine go help ur jihadist brothers fight na!.
The message is clear. Just revise your History notes and combine same with Current Affairs
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by Epathra(f): 10:42pm On Jul 26, 2014
Hopeless fools. Good riddance......causing war n death since God knows when. Silly protest shallow motive.
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by LyfeJennings(m): 11:11pm On Jul 26, 2014
BetaThings:
ABSOLUTELY

The holocaust was bad

A word of advice

Again

Love your response. Thanks for enlightening me. I would do so
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by Smooyis(m): 11:59pm On Jul 26, 2014
BetaThings:

I pity Yoruba Muslims
Christians just treat them as if they don't exist and they continue to "understand"
While Christians will not accept 25% of the treatment that Christians mete to them

Yoruba Muslims should wise up the way Yoruba Christians have wised up
Afterall CAN is always fabricating tales of discrimination and second-class treatment

However on this matter, all Muslims should peacefully protest the actions by Israel against the Palestinians
The Shias in question are from all over the country

As for the massacre of Shias it should be punished because it is mass murder
Hello sir, try and understand what majority of people are saying in this forum. How many times have our northern Muslim brothers protested against the atrocities of the boko haram against innocent people including Christians and Muslims? Don't these criminals live among them. Why can't we learn to remove the log in our eyes before trying to remove the speck in another person's eyes.
Everyone has the right to peaceful protest within the confines of the law but its absolutely illogical to protest the illegalities in another country while being passive about the ones that happen at your backyard. Charity they say begins at home.
As for Yoruba Muslims, we live happily together. To me, they are the best Muslims in the world. They are never oppressed contrary to your opinion. Rather we live in love and mutual respect for one another.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by Smooyis(m): 12:30am On Jul 27, 2014
BetaThings:
Yet American soldiers and Plain believe that God must be fought for
The Church fought the war of religions
It supported violence in Rwanda, Vietnam
The church's doctrine of discovery was a recipe for orgies of violence and mindless looting
Even the inquisition did not leave the matter to God
Please let us stop posturing
Muslims in the SW need to wake up!

http://harpers.org/archive/2009/05/jesus-killed-mohammed
/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9H-btXPfhGs

For your information, Lagos state is being ruled by Muslims for close to 16years now. They are responsible for what happen in
the state. For the upteenth time, we in the west do not read religious meanings into every issue. We are deep into ourselves. There is hardly a family that does not have both muslims and christians. We cannot allow religion to break or seperate us.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by Nobody: 5:08am On Jul 27, 2014
May the son of the sheikh and others gunned down rot in HELL!! Terrorists!!!
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by BetaThings: 5:13am On Jul 27, 2014
Smooyis: Hello sir, try and understand what majority of people are saying in this forum. How many times have our northern Muslim brothers protested against the atrocities of the boko haram against innocent people including Christians and Muslims? Don't these criminals live among them. Why can't we learn to remove the log in our eyes before trying to remove the speck in another person's eyes.
Everyone has the right to peaceful protest within the confines of the law but its absolutely illogical to protest the illegalities in another country while being passive about the ones that happen at my backyard. Charity they say begins at home.
As for Yoruba Muslims, we live happily together. To me, they are the best Muslims in the world. They are never oppressed contrary to your opinion. Rather we live in love and mutual respect for one another.

I am a Muslim, a Sunni. I have heated debated with Shias on NL
If you know their history, they HATE Boko Haram and Boko Haram will not hesitate to wipe them out!
If you also know their history they have always held an ANNUAL event they call Quds Day
And that is about Palestine

As for protesting about BH, it is not that simple
Protests don't even work against groups like BH - they just dismiss them as the work of ignorant people being used by the govt
Suppose a suicide bomber suddenly jumps into their midst and blow many of them to death
People will also come to NL to talk about their stupidity
You should know that a lot of scholars who spoke against BH are dead
Trying to defeat them intellectually is much more powerful
And that is why they try to kill scholars who dispute their views

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by Awoofawo(m): 5:29am On Jul 27, 2014
BetaThings:

You are still ranting like dog infected with rabi! Let's assumed that all religion fanatic are allowed to dressed as dictated by their faith/belief; do you in your right sense think the school premise would still be conducive for anything resemble teaching ( some students may as well wear palm fold and the like to classrooms!) grin Egunegun wo class ni class wa darugrin

In my family, I have relative from all the three religion ( brothers and sisters married into all the religion) and we
all relate peacefully!
In Yorùba, we have a saying: Olorun má je bi omo to má gba were mo esin ( translate: God do not let me beget a child, that would acquire madness along with religion

Now, of all the SW governor, how many of them are Christian? None! Did SW christian complain? No!
So what your headache my friend? Rabi or Ebola virus infection?

As for sanitation falling on saturday, who set the day of the week to observe it? It is not General Buhari: a die-hard muslim?!

Those old fools you mentioned as representing SW at the conference are only representing their pockets

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by san316(m): 5:31am On Jul 27, 2014
Please and please!! I don't think we should preoccupy ourselves questioning why the protested, whether it is justified or not. Every1 has his priority. But the question should be whether the protest was so violent that should warrant the shooting that is if it even calls for that. I'm nt a shi'a apologist but i stand on the side of justice.
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by Nobody: 5:35am On Jul 27, 2014
LyfeJennings:

^^ Peace be upon you
1,400,000 likes
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by Nobody: 5:36am On Jul 27, 2014
Awoofawo:
In Yorùba, we have a saying: Olorun má je bi omo to má gba were mo esin ( translate: God do not let me beget a child, that would acquire madness along with religion
^ Beautiful proverb

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by Awoofawo(m): 5:40am On Jul 27, 2014
BetaThings:

I am a Muslim, a Sunni. I have heated debated with Shias on NL
If you know their history, they HATE Boko Haram and Boko Haram will not hesitate to wipe them out!
If you also know their history they have always held an ANNUAL event they call Quds Day
And that is about Palestine

As for protesting about BH, it is not that simple
Protests don't even work against groups like BH - they just dismiss them as the work of ignorant people being used by the govt
Suppose a suicide bomber suddenly jumps into their midst and blow many of them to death
People will also come to NL to talk about their stupidity
You should know that a lot of scholars who spoke against BH are dead
Trying to defeat them intellectually is much more powerful
And that is why they try to kill scholars who dispute their views

You are now temporary cure of whatever cancer that is eating your brain! grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by Nobody: 5:48am On Jul 27, 2014
Awoofawo:

You are now temporary cure of whatever cancer that is eating your brain! grin

Miracle don happen . . .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sodom And Gomorrah - Where Old Prostitutes Live / Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics) / Salesgirl Poses In Front Of A Truck After Ramming Into Her Shop In Delta. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.