Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,765 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis - Culture (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis (345157 Views)

Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth / The Fulanis, Africa's Most Influential Tribe / 8 Reasons Why You Meet Few Hausa/Fulanis In The Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (80) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by axum: 9:36am On Dec 25, 2014
Fulaman198:

Ridiculous loll

Only someone who doesnt want to hear the truth would say that. Epic failure you are. grin
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 9:39am On Dec 25, 2014
axum:

Only someone who doesnt want to hear the truth would say that. Epic failure you are. grin

Oh really? That's haabaru to me
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by axum: 9:42am On Dec 25, 2014
Fulaman198:

Oh really? That's haabaru to me

Filename how did you convince these Bantus to put you in charge of the Culture section ( you do have a sense of humor taking over culture section when you are not Bantu), lmao
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 3:57pm On Dec 25, 2014
axum:

The features i praise are Somali features, you assume I talk about whites, who talked about blonde hair, your insecurities are raising eyebrows.

Also why do you post Fulanis who are not mixed with Negroids. If you find the fullness you posted beautiful, which i agree, then you must believe that Horners are better looking than Negroid Bantus. Deductive reasoning says YES. cheesy
Don't get me wrong I do find horners beautiful but west African and Bantu women are also beautiful in their own right just like North African women. How about these two girls here?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 4:03pm On Dec 25, 2014
Fulaman198:
Mali e Burkina

doohi Fulɓé -Mali e Burkina:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhpRx9rr1RQ
I like this one better, more traditional

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 4:05pm On Dec 25, 2014
axum:

You wish your women looked like ours buddy.
Gotcha, the chicks got weaves tongue
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 5:35pm On Dec 25, 2014
Fulbe Adamawa

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 5:50pm On Dec 25, 2014
Omarbah:

I like this one better, more traditional

Well I am 100% into Finatawa and I don't believe in us selling out who we are

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by axum: 6:37pm On Dec 25, 2014
Omarbah:

Gotcha, the chicks got weaves tongue

If you honestly thing that, than it only shows how much more superior we are, because our women don't wear weaves, our hair is naturally like that.

These are the pictures of former and 1 current president, if their hair is like that, than our women hair is just as soft but longer.

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 7:13pm On Dec 25, 2014
These two do have weaves on. Looks like you don't hang around women much. You can't tell the difference.

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 7:14pm On Dec 25, 2014
You must be gay from the look of it, quit posting pictures of men.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by axum: 7:20pm On Dec 25, 2014
Omarbah:
These two do have weaves on. Looks like you don't hang around women much. You can't tell the difference.

Dude thats their real hair, anyone can tell, they just died their hair, cause Some girls use henna, especially when they go to weddings.

Do you know all Somali women show their hair when they go to a wedding, they would get laughed at or looked strangely at if they that have a weave.

You obviously don't know anything about Somalis

Are these Somali kids in refugee camps also wearing weaves?

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 7:57pm On Dec 25, 2014
they do have straight hair but like I said, those sisters you posted do use weaves. Even white women that have long hair use weaves.
I guess my point is,mothers is nothing extraordinary about Somali women. They are just females, that's it.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by axum: 8:12pm On Dec 25, 2014
Omarbah:
they do have straight hair but like I said, those sisters you posted do use weaves. Even white women that have long hair use weaves.
I guess my point is,mothers is nothing extraordinary about Somali women. They are just females, that's it.

Those women are not using weaves, No Somali woman would use a weave especially in a wedding. Somali woman dye their hair with Cilaan to make it red sometimes or darker, but we don't wear weaves. Who wear a weaves that has red in it at the very ends? doesnt make sense. They don't even sell those kind of weaves. lmao

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 8:23pm On Dec 25, 2014
Her hair is yellowish and then reddish at the end due to dye according to you. Lol you don't hand out with girls period which is why you are so into proving to folks on nairaland that Somali women are on top of world.
You don't think companies that make weave can dye then too? Here is a girl that has a similar one with red at the end.

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by axum: 8:37pm On Dec 25, 2014
Omarbah:
Her hair is yellowish and then reddish at the end due to dye according to you. Lol you don't hand out with girls period which is why you are so into proving to folks on nairaland that Somali women are on top of world.
You don't think companies that make weave can dye then too? Here is a girl that has a similar one with red at the end.

I have 3 sisters, 2 of which are older than me. Do you know what Cilan is? Its Henna, we put it on our hands and woman also use it on their hair. Thats her real hair, the fact that you are fighting over one Somali woman hair only shows that you view something that is so common (long soft hair) in the Somalis, as something unattainable because your Bantu people have nappy, hard, coiled hair, that is rough. grin
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 8:42pm On Dec 25, 2014
axum:

I have 3 sisters, 2 of which are older than me. Do you know what Cilan is? Its Henna, we put it on our hands and woman also use it on their hair. Thats her real hair, the fact that you are fighting over one Somali woman hair only shows that you view something that is so common (long soft hair) in the Somalis, as something unattainable because your Bantu people have nappy, hard, coiled hair, that is rough. grin
I would like to believe Somali women do not use weaves as I hate them but from what you have posted, it clearly shows that just like other women including whites, they put weaves on too.
I know what henna is, every ethnic group that lived in Sahel know what it is. Still, those two girls have weaves on.
For the last time, Somali women do not have anything extraordinary.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 8:42pm On Dec 25, 2014
This issue is pretty sensitive to you, telling me the number of siblings you have and stuff, chill bro.

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by axum: 8:47pm On Dec 25, 2014
Omarbah:

I would like to believe Somali women do not use weaves as I hate them but from what you have posted, it clearly shows that just like other women including whites, they put weaves on too.
I know what henna is, every ethnic group that lived in Sahel know what it is. Still, those two girls have weaves on.
For the last time, Somali women do not have anything extraordinary.

you are just trolling. Why would a woman who covers her hair everyday, and only shows her hair on a wedding day wear a weave, in a society which is un heard of because the women all have long hair? lmao

end of conversation man. Bantus have issues wallahi.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 9:01pm On Dec 25, 2014
axum:

you are just trolling. Why would a woman who covers her hair everyday, and only shows her hair on a wedding day wear a weave, in a society which is un heard of because the women all have long hair? lmao

end of conversation man. Bantus have issues wallahi.
Scratch the name of Allah from that sentence please.
Well the pictures you posted have the girls show their hair don't they? And they do use weaves.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by axum: 9:06pm On Dec 25, 2014
Omarbah:

Scratch the name of Allah from that sentence please.
Well the pictures you posted have the girls show their hair don't they? And they do use weaves.

Women don't have to cover up in the presence of other women slowpoke. Stop busying yourself with the looks of Somali women. Concern your self with your Bantu women
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 9:14pm On Dec 25, 2014
axum:

Women don't have to cover up in the presence of other women slowpoke. Stop busying yourself with the looks of Somali women. Concern your self with your Bantu women
I guess only women go to weddings in your culture lol, that girl with red high hills and the jeans must have a Hijab or scarf on the side to put on if a man come around lmao. Your women are ordinary bro, nothing special.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by axum: 9:19pm On Dec 25, 2014
Omarbah:

I guess only women go to weddings in your culture lol, that girl with red high hills and the jeans must have a Hijab or scarf on the side to put on if a man come around lmao. Your women are ordinary bro, nothing special.

If our women are ordinary, I can only guess what Bantu women would be Lol
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 9:31pm On Dec 25, 2014
axum:

If our women are ordinary, I can only guess what Bantu women would be Lol
Colorful my friend, they come in all shapes and skin tone.
On the other hand, if a man was looking for light skin and long hair, white women are there for it.
I am a Pullo(Fulani) not a Bantu. Please read some history and geography, it hurts me to see you embarrass yourself like this.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by axum: 9:32pm On Dec 25, 2014
Omarbah:

Colorful my friend, they come in all shapes and skin tone.
On the other hand, if a man was looking for light skin and long hair, white women are there for it.
I am a Pullo(Fulani)

What is your obsession with White women? lmao

Somalis seem to hate white people much more even though we were not enslaved by them. But you Bantus love them, even though they viciously raped, kidnapped, tortured, and enslaved you for hundreds of years while taking your wealth and resources.

This I will never understand. undecided
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 9:35pm On Dec 25, 2014
axum:

Learn to read. IF and only IF a man wants long hair and light skin, white women are there for it.
Now if you want to stick to sisters, they come in all shapes and skin tone.
Basically I am telling you, you can keep Somali chicks if you want. They are ORDINARY.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 9:42pm On Dec 25, 2014
axum:

Somalis seem to hate white people much more even though we were not enslaved by them. But you Bantus love them, even though they viciously raped, kidnapped, tortured, and enslaved you for hundreds of years while taking your wealth and resources.

This I will never understand. undecided
Fulanis are nomads and thus were not victims of the shave trade like our neighbors. Yes there were a couple caught here and there but never on massive scale.
It is funny that you are proud of having enslaved souther eastern Africans. There is no pride in ensalving people. But those former slaves of yours have better states and have advanced more than you have. Last time I checked, no Kenyan was running to Somalia it is the other way around. Hell Somali girls work in brothels in Nairobi and satisfy those same Bantus you hate so much. Who is on top now

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by axum: 9:45pm On Dec 25, 2014
Omarbah:

Fulanis are nomads and thus were not victims of the shave trade like our neighbors. Yes there were a couple caught here and there but never on massive scale.
It is funny that you are proud of having enslaved souther eastern Africans. There is no pride in ensalving people. But those former slaves of yours have better states and have advanced more than you have. Last time I checked, no Kenyan was running to Somalia it is the other way around. Hell Somali girls work in brothels in Nairobi and satisfy those same Bantus you hate so much. Who is on top now

Lmao, Their are no Brothels in Kenya. Also How many Bantus have HIV? lmao
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 25, 2014
axum:

The features i praise are Somali features, you assume I talk about whites, who talked about blonde hair, your insecurities are raising eyebrows.

Also why do you post Fulanis who are not mixed with Negroids. If you find the fullness you posted beautiful, which i agree, then you must believe that Horners are better looking than Negroid Bantus. Deductive reasoning says YES. cheesy

I will come forward and volunteer to post Somalis in their full diversity. but I wont derail this thread...
I will even post the somali bantu mixes.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 9:59pm On Dec 25, 2014
axum:

Lmao, Their are no Brothels in Kenya. Also How many Bantus have HIV? lmao

Not just in Kenya, just type it in the Internet, I am not going to sully the post with such articles.
Axum, of all people,in Africa right now you should be among the ones that remain quite, you have become a nuisance for Kenya. Their economy is hurt by the incessant attacks of your terrorist group. Looks like you haven't learned how to live in harmony yet.
What baffles me is that unlike other Africans you have such an advantage. The language is the same, one ethnic group and almost everyone is Muslim but you can't get along. I guess bragging about your women brings you comfort. You got a job to do my friend.
Your New Year's resolution should be trying to better Somalia.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 25, 2014
Fulaman198:
Mali e Burkina

doohi Fulɓé -Mali e Burkina:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhpRx9rr1RQ

Ilove the mystifying sounds of these chants from our cousins the Jelgoobe.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by axum: 10:19pm On Dec 25, 2014
Omarbah:

Not just in Kenya, just type it in the Internet, I am not going to sully the post with such articles.
Axum, of all people,in Africa right now you should be among the ones that remain quite, you have become a nuisance for Kenya. Their economy is hurt by the incessant attacks of your terrorist group. Looks like you haven't learned how to live in harmony yet.
What baffles me is that unlike other Africans you have such an advantage. The language is the same, one ethnic group and almost everyone is Muslim but you can't get along. I guess bragging about your women brings you comfort. You got a job to do my friend.
Your New Year's resolution should be trying to better Somalia.

Do you know that their is an entire state in Northern Kenya that was part of Somalia?

Somalis and Cushitic ares greater than Bantus. Western intervention in Somalia has caused the mess, but because we Somalis are muslim and strong we will not bend to a white man. unfortunately 20,000 Bantus are slaves and have been sent to Somalia because their blood is cheap. Just today their was an attack on their base.

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (80) (Reply)

Post Pictures Of Traditional Weddings. / If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here! / Modern Traditional Attire Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.