Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis - Culture (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis (345185 Views)

Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth / The Fulanis, Africa's Most Influential Tribe / 8 Reasons Why You Meet Few Hausa/Fulanis In The Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (80) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 25, 2014
Omarbah:

I guess only women go to weddings in your culture lol, that girl with red high hills and the jeans must have a Hijab or scarf on the side to put on if a man come around lmao. Your women are ordinary bro, nothing special.

hahahahahhahaaaa
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 25, 2014
Omarbah:

Fulanis are nomads and thus were not victims of the shave trade like our neighbors. Yes there were a couple caught here and there but never on massive scale.
It is funny that you are proud of having enslaved souther eastern Africans. There is no pride in ensalving people. But those former slaves of yours have better states and have advanced more than you have. Last time I checked, no Kenyan was running to Somalia it is the other way around. Hell Somali girls work in brothels in Nairobi and satisfy those same Bantus you hate so much. Who is on top now

OH MY GASH!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 25, 2014
axum:

Do you know that their is an entire state in Northern Kenya that was part of Somalia?

Somalis and Cushitic ares greater than Bantus. Western intervention in Somalia has caused the mess, but because we Somalis are muslim and strong we will not bend to a white man. unfortunately 20,000 Bantus are slaves and have been sent to Somalia[b] because their blood is cheap.[/b] Just today their was an attack on their base.

This guy has serious complex issues.... If bantu blood is "cheap" then what exactly makes the blood of your somali brothers here "expensive" or any more worthful.
I have a theory that most somalis suffer from complexes.... why are they usually the ones an all sort of forums, trolling other African people with just one and one point only.... "Oh we have silky hair, light skin, narrow features".... Oh! woe to any somali woman that diesent't have all those features in combination, their lives must be hell.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 25, 2014
Fulbe United to promote the Pulaaku
Omar Bah, I love this.... are there many Fulbe in the UK?

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 10:36pm On Dec 25, 2014
axum:

Do you know that their is an entire state in Northern Kenya that was part of Somalia?

Somalis and Cushitic ares greater than Bantus. Western intervention in Somalia has caused the mess, but because we Somalis are muslim and strong we will not bend to a white man. unfortunately 20,000 Bantus are slaves and have been sent to Somalia because their blood is cheap. Just today their was an attack on their base.
Oh please your rant just shows your ignorance. First of all you are not behind the Kingdom of Kush, second of all you were not the first and only one in Africa to build Islamic states the Fulanis and Kanuris have done it too and have spread the religion more than you can ever dream of doing. If you were so strong how come east Africa is majority Christian? From the looks of it, those Muslims in west Africa have done more than you have. Third today you are lower than your former slaves. You should be busy rebuilding your state instead of spewing hatred on Bantus.
You are ignorant Axum , I hope most Somalis are different otherwise there is no hope for your Somalia. They should just send you in Saudi arabia. You are a complete nuisance for East Africans.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 10:38pm On Dec 25, 2014
Bororojo:
Fulbe United to promote the Pulaaku
Omar Bah, I love this.... are there many Fulbe in the UK?
Yes many Guinean Fulanis there, just like in the U.S. My goal is to use the diaspora to rebuild Futa Jallon inshallah. There are even many Fulbe in China.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 25, 2014
Omarbah:

Oh please your rant just shows your ignorance. First of all you are not behind the Kingdom of Kush, second of all you were not the first and only one in Africa to build Islamic states the Fulanis and Kanuris have done it too and have spread the religion more than you can ever dream of doing. If you were so strong how come east Africa is majority Christian? From the looks of it, those Muslims in west Africa have done more than you have. Third today you are lower than your former slaves. You should be busy rebuilding your state instead of spewing hatred on Bantus.
You are ignorant Axum , I hope most Somalis are different otherwise there is no hope for your Somalia. They should just send you in Saudi arabia. You are a complete nuisance for East Africans.

lol, Millions of his country men are in refugee camps (many in bantu countries) begging for scrap food, while he is here spewing rubbish because he is one of the few priviledged ones who got a repatriation visa to the US or other parts of the western world... he probably lives in Minesota, maybe probably one corner of Denmark, Sweden or something .... grin grin
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 25, 2014
Omarbah:

Yes many Guinean Fulanis there, just like in the U.S. My goal is to use the diaspora to rebuild Futa Jallon inshallah. There are even many Fulbe in China.

Diaspora can do wonders.... God knows where Somalis would be without them.
seems to me that Fulas are the most travelled group in Guinea. Impressive.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 10:46pm On Dec 25, 2014
Bororojo:

lol, Millions of his country men are in refugee camps (many in bantu countries) begging for scrap food, while he is here spewing rubbish because he is one of the few priviledged ones who got a repatriation visa to the US or other parts of the western world... he probably lives in Minesota, maybe probably one corner of Denmark, Sweden or something .... grin grin
He isn't the only one though, most Somalis on the net do it. They have two things that they brag about. Somali women having long hair and fair skin and enslaving Bantus. That's it. Regurgitating their past to feel better instead of facing problems. Some like Axum even create a fake history like appropriating themselves the Kush kingdom. Please, we know how to read Boy.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 25, 2014
Bororojo:

This guy has serious complex issues.... If bantu blood is "cheap" then what exactly makes the blood of your somali brothers here "expensive" or any more worthful.
I have a theory that most somalis suffer from complexes.... why are they usually the ones an all sort of forums, trolling other African people with just one and one point only.... "Oh we have silky hair, light skin, narrow features".... Oh! woe to any somali woman that diesent't have all those features in combination, their lives must be hell.

Really! guy abeg forward us to such forums.

Some ppl need better yabbing
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 10:53pm On Dec 25, 2014
Bororojo:

Diaspora can do wonders.... God knows where Somalis would be without them.
seems to me that Fulas are the most travelled group in Guinea. Impressive.
Yep they are quite adventurous. One of the reasons to it is due to colonialism. When the French took Futa, many were so hurt in their pride that they left for good. Others took their cattle and went to Sierra leone. It was so painful to watch their state being turned into some secular part of a colony. We need to organize a comeback by investing heavily in agriculture and textile.
The vast majority of Fulbe in Gambia and Sierra leone come from Guinea. They are large in Senegal too. They went there with nothing and ended up building companies and setting up shops. But we still need to invest in Futa Jallon. Did you know there was a village named Sokotoro next to TImbo the ancient capital? According to some that's where the name Sokoto was derived from.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 25, 2014
Silkmoth33:

Really! guy abeg forward us to such forums.

Some ppl need better yabbing

lol, they are all over the net bragging about their hair when others are bragging about achievements in higher education, medicine, engineering feats, Human development, peaceful co-existence, and discussing how to fight terrorism and similar threats worldwide..... hahahaha
I mean, what exactly is so special about smooth hair 6/8 of the worlds population have that hair type It is just a simple morphological expression of diversity - simply how the collagen fibres are arranged in the hair, giving it its cross profile and stiffness, nothing more, nothing less... If anything that should be the hair type that is nothing special... since majority of the population on this globe has it..... and here is this silly somali bragging about something so frivolous... Anyways, just passing by.

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 25, 2014
Omarbah:

Yep they are quite adventurous. One of the reasons to it is due to colonialism. When the French took Futa, many were so hurt in their pride that they left for good. Others took their cattle and went to Sierra leone. It was so painful to watch their state being turned into some secular part of a colony. We need to organize a comeback by investing heavily in agriculture and textile.
The vast majority of Fulbe in Gambia and Sierra leone come from Guinea. They are large in Senegal too. They went there with nothing and ended up building companies and setting up shops. But we still need to invest in Futa Jallon. Did you know there was a village named Sokotoro next to TImbo the ancient capital? According to some that's where the name Sokoto was derived from.

Interesting..... Once upon a time, i didnt even know there were Fulas in SL.
but i do not think Sokoto was derived from that vilage in Fouta. Sokoto is a corruption of the original hausa name 'Sakwatto", so it can't be from Fouta..... I want to visit FJ so badly embarassed
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 11:14pm On Dec 25, 2014
Bororojo:

Interesting..... Once upon a time, i didnt even know there were Fulas in SL.
but i do not think Sokoto was derived from that vilage in Fouta. Sokoto is a corruption of the original hausa name 'Sakwatto", so it can't be from Fouta..... I want to visit FJ so badly embarassed
Or maybe both word were derived from the Arabic word suk.
My must see cities in nigeria are sokoto, Kano and Yola. Too bad that those Fulbe in the northwest do not speak the language but that can change lol, I am an optimist.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 25, 2014
Omarbah:

Or maybe both word were derived from the Arabic word suk.
My must see cities in nigeria are sokoto, Kano and Yola. Too bad that those Fulbe in the northwest do not speak the language but that can change lol, I am an optimist.

Oh man..... that is true, both words might be derived to the Arabic souk! damn.... never thought of that.
lol, in Sokoto and Kano you will be overwhelmed by Hausa everywhere cheesy
In Gombe it will be Fulfulde and Hausa at homes, Hausa mostly in Public
In Yola and Jalingo, you will experience Fulfulde only at homes, and both Hausa and Fulfulde in public gatherings.
In Maroua and Ngaoundere you will be overwhelmed by Fulfulde everywhere.... (even if you enter a church)....

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by axum: 12:06am On Dec 26, 2014
The Fufu nation is doomed. Ugly women, Aids, Ebola, a terrible history of living in the jungles until europeans saved you by enslaving you and showing you something other than hunting in the jungle cheesy
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 12:58am On Dec 26, 2014
Bororojo:

I will come forward and volunteer to post Somalis in their full diversity. but I wont derail this thread...
I will even post the somali bantu mixes.

Useni bro, you can make a separate thread for that. Axum has trolled enough
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 1:07am On Dec 26, 2014
Bororojo:

Oh man..... that is true, both words might be derived to the Arabic souk! damn.... never thought of that.
lol, in Sokoto and Kano you will be overwhelmed by Hausa everywhere cheesy
In Gombe it will be Fulfulde and Hausa at homes, Hausa mostly in Public
In Yola and Jalingo, you will experience Fulfulde only at homes, and both Hausa and Fulfulde in public gatherings.
In Maroua and Ngaoundere you will be overwhelmed by Fulfulde everywhere.... (even if you enter a church)....

Yeah that is true.

Without any bias @Bororojo e OmarBah, which Fulani region in hirnaange Afrika speaks the most beautiful resonating Pulaar/Fulfulde? My vote without bias for my region goes to Maasinkooré of Mali
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by axum: 1:09am On Dec 26, 2014
Fulaman, your years long campaign has paid off. I now here by say that Fulanis are better looking easily than Bantus.

Welcome to the Human family Fulanis cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 1:22am On Dec 26, 2014
Niger Chanson Traditionnelle(peulh):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Chu9qMOgMQM
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 1:25am On Dec 26, 2014
Belle Oumar Bella & Amadou Djeliba - Yone:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syG0rn7QOV8
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 2:48am On Dec 26, 2014
Fulaman198:

Yeah that is true.

Without any bias @Bororojo e OmarBah, which Fulani region in hirnaange Afrika speaks the most beautiful resonating Pulaar/Fulfulde? My vote without bias for my region goes to Maasinkooré of Mali
I find the Maasinankoore dialect similar to the one of Futa actually. Most of the Muslim families that settled there in the 16th and 17th century were from Macina.
But I have to go with Futa Jallon. It's like a melody compared to others.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 4:14am On Dec 26, 2014
Fulaman198:

Yeah that is true.

I will say Massinakoore.... I think this should be th dialect adopted as a standard for all of us.
I think it is central to all of us and has all the grammatical features of Fulfulde. It also combines Western and Eastern dialectal features>>>
If FJ Pular is Algerian arabic, and Adamawaare is Saudi arabic, then Macinakoore will be Egyptian arabic....lol

..... Contrary to popular belief, the pulaar of Senegal is not pure a all, they speak too fast, and have as just as much loan words as we in Adamawa, sokoto and Fouta Jallon do..... lol

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 5:10am On Dec 26, 2014
Bororojo:

I will say Massinakoore.... I think this should be th dialect adopted as a standard for all of us.
I think it is central to all of us and has all the grammatical features of Fulfulde. It also combines Western and Eastern dialectal features>>>
If FJ Pular is Algerian arabic, and Adamawaare is Saudi arabic, then Macinakoore will be Egyptian arabic....lol

..... Contrary to popular belief, the pulaar of Senegal is not pure a all, they speak too fast, and have as just as much loan words as we in Adamawa, sokoto and Fouta Jallon do..... lol
When Macy Sall speaks I undertsand it without trouble but when other Senegalese Fulbe speak it's hard for me to track it. Funny thing is they understand FJ fulfulde but we don't understand them. MACKY Sall speaks good fulfulde though with limited borrowed words.
I think all of those loaned words like karamoke and mallam for teacher contribute in enriching our language but we definitely need a standard one. Do you think Massinakore is the "purest" of all?
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 5:12am On Dec 26, 2014
Do you understand this speech? Fulaman and Borojo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNtwY343ujs

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 5:49am On Dec 26, 2014
Man, the structure of Macina fulfulde and Fouta jallon is the same. Some of the words differ but it is the same structure. I don't know if macky Sall speaks the Futa toro dialect or not but his fulfulde is understandable.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 26, 2014
Omarbah:

lol, why do I understand so much of what he is saying? lol ... ok maybe because he was not speaking fast ... just differences in a few words like iggey (Kuugal) .. wow his pulaar is 'sweet"
lol at that lady in the background shouting Ko goonga, Wallahi, a wowli goonga!

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 8:32am On Dec 26, 2014
Omarbah:

I find the Maasinankoore dialect similar to the one of Futa actually. Most of the Muslim families that settled there in the 16th and 17th century were from Macina.
But I have to go with Futa Jallon. It's like a melody compared to others.

Interesting I know that Mali and Guinea are closer in proximity to one another than most people know. There is even a common border. However, I thought that Burkina and Sokoto Fulfulde dialect were always closest to Maasinakooré
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by axum: 8:33am On Dec 26, 2014
GEJ TILL 2047
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by axum: 8:33am On Dec 26, 2014
Filename brother How are you doing. I demand an apology form you
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 8:35am On Dec 26, 2014
Omarbah:

Yes I understand it very easily because he speaks very slow. I'm not a fan of the accent as well
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 8:36am On Dec 26, 2014
Bororojo:

lol, why do I understand so much of what he is saying? lol ... ok maybe because he was not speaking fast ... just differences in a few words like iggey (Kuugal) .. wow his pulaar is 'sweet"
lol at that lady in the background shouting Ko goonga, Wallahi, a wowli goonga!

You like his Pulaar? I don't know man it's very understandable, but it doesn't sound strong like Maasinakooré

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (80) (Reply)

Post Pictures Of Traditional Weddings. / If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here! / Modern Traditional Attire Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.