Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,268 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Cheapest & Best Shippment Service- Reviews/testimonies - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cheapest & Best Shippment Service- Reviews/testimonies (687 Views)

Buy Your Paypal Funds At The Cheapest & Best Price. Instant Funding! / Cheapest & Best Bulksms In Nigeria / Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheapest & Best Shippment Service- Reviews/testimonies by wealthinfos(m): 11:25pm On Jul 25, 2014
DHL is good and fast. The tracking system was superb. As i tracked my andriod netbook laptop from product's Origin location in Hongkong, to product's destination in Port Harcourt, i saw the steps it took with air freight down to Lagos, then Port Harcourt down to my billing adress. I had peace of mine all through. But sincerly the price was terrible. I paid the supplier about $45 as shipment cost, this dint go well with me at all, because it affected the overall cost price of the laptop! Are there cheaper and fater ways of doing this? Whats ur experience?

Here, lets review cost effective methods of shipping goods down here without having to pay from ur nose for shippment cost
Re: Cheapest & Best Shippment Service- Reviews/testimonies by ammyluv2002(f): 11:31pm On Jul 25, 2014
Following
Re: Cheapest & Best Shippment Service- Reviews/testimonies by wealthinfos(m): 8:35am On Jul 26, 2014
Lets go there..
Re: Cheapest & Best Shippment Service- Reviews/testimonies by tonjeola(m): 8:55am On Jul 26, 2014
$45 to ship a laptop is a good deal bro
Re: Cheapest & Best Shippment Service- Reviews/testimonies by wealthinfos(m): 11:49pm On Jul 27, 2014
tonjeola: $45 to ship a laptop is a good deal bro

if you say so then how about free shipping services??
Re: Cheapest & Best Shippment Service- Reviews/testimonies by tonjeola(m): 3:48am On Jul 28, 2014
wealthinfos:

if you say so then how about free shipping services??
there is nothing like free shipping, the seller has included the shipping fee into item. that why some will indicate you buy a certain amount
to be ship by dhl
Re: Cheapest & Best Shippment Service- Reviews/testimonies by wealthinfos(m): 11:37am On Jul 28, 2014
tonjeola:
there is nothing like free shipping, the seller has included the shipping fee into item. that why some will indicate you buy a certain amount
to be ship by dhl

so far which other cost effective and fast shipping service have u tried that worked?

(1) (Reply)

How To Write A Flawless Web Design Contract / IS =N=5,000 DAILY OK FOR YOU? / Opening An Indoor Sports/game Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.