Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,619 members, 7,823,708 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Higher Everyday For Saturday, July 26, 2014 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Higher Everyday For Saturday, July 26, 2014 (373 Views)

THREAD: HIGHER EVERYDAY- DAILY GUIDE For YOUTHS With W.F.KUMUYI (deeper Life) / See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday / Higher Everyday — Count The Cost Then Follow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Higher Everyday For Saturday, July 26, 2014 by oghalesluv(m): 6:19am On Jul 26, 2014
Good morning and welcome to todays Higher Everyday for Saturday, July 26, 2014

TITLE : CHRIST`S CREATURE

TEXT:“Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.” 2
Corinthians 5:17(KJV)

Seventeen years ago a troubled 12-year-old boy broke into a classroom at his elementary school in a rural Northern
California town to steal $300 that classmates had saved for a field trip.

Recently, he returned to repay the debt and left a thoughtful apology which reads in part, "I have enclosed this money in restitution of what I have done in an attempt to make this matter right, amends for my wrong."

Says Principal James Berardi: "I hope it gives him what he wants, what he was seeking. I don't know if that was to lift a burden off him." Adds teacher Willow DeFranco: "It touched my heart."

The incident has become
a teaching moment at the school. Today, millions of hardened youths are being genuinely transformed through the gospel
of Christ. To be in Christ involves recognising your sinfulness; a resolve to dump every sin
and connect to Him by faith. No one experiences Christ and remains the same in life.

Challenge: The only proof of your salvation is the changed of life.

Prayer:Lord, I come to you today just as I am and surrender myself to you.

Further Reading:Ephesians 2: 1-19

Quotation:Connect to Christ by faith.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Update From Miracle Xplosion Cresude Wit Psat Kumuyi / Weep Not / Worried.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.