Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March - Foreign Affairs (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March (57893 Views)

Russian Man Nails Own Testicles In Protest Against Crackdown On Political Rights / Two Nigerians Arrested At The JKIA ,KENYA With Cocaine Worth USD 209,668 / British Woman Arrested In Dubai For Having Sex In A Taxi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by customized07: 8:49am On Aug 05, 2014
50% of ghana's annual budget comes from foreign donor , ghana should be annihilated, they are now burden to other nations of the world, they keep begging for fund and disgracing west africa. Am ashamed of sharing a continent with a beggar country.

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by otumfour(m): 9:40am On Aug 05, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

the pigs have woken up grin grin grin grin grin grin

land of pigs

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by iconize(m): 9:41am On Aug 05, 2014
Dessyguy: I humbly call for a cease fire.Though sometimes we do express our sentiments based on nationalism to which im no exception.I Think the insults and incessant attacks is becoming too much.

Nobody should bother about replying this ignorant dumbo that said he doesn't know, fighting a war is also a way of resolving disputes... grin grin grin
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by iconize(m): 9:47am On Aug 05, 2014
otumfour: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

the pigs have woken up grin grin grin grin grin grin

land of pigs

Otumfool, it seems you're deficient in writing. grin grin grin

Reply my quotes by writing not posting some random pictures, even if it means writing your usual jargons... cheesy
I made a short analysis of how gaynaians are muddled by lunacy and delusion, thereby giving their leaders a go ahead to loot freely.. And I know you've seen it, so reply!
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by Dessyguy(m): 9:55am On Aug 05, 2014
iconize:

Nobody should bother about replying this ignorant dumbo that said he doesn't know, fighting a war is also a way of resolving disputes... grin grin grin
so you still stand by that statement?wink
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by customized07: 9:59am On Aug 05, 2014
Ghana begs for budget implementation, they beg nollywood to feature their stars, they beg nigeria for gas, they beg for countries to buy their goods by having a total export of -13billionUSD. This country bugs the world, UN should do something to the case of ghana, their begging is getting out of hand grin grin grin grin
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by iconize(m): 10:00am On Aug 05, 2014
Dessyguy: so you still stand by that statement?wink

Why won't I stand by it!?

I know you're not a trouble maker but you goofed big time...
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by customized07: 10:02am On Aug 05, 2014
How can a country surðvive on begging others eh!!! If ghana president visits europe, europeans will be hiding cos they know he's coming to beg cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by iconize(m): 10:12am On Aug 05, 2014
Kelewele the Ben johnson claiming Hilter, where art thou? Your master iconize wants you here at the moment, so report! cheesy grin
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by iconize(m): 10:15am On Aug 05, 2014
customized07: Ghana begs for budget implementation, they beg nollywood to feature their stars, they beg nigeria for gas, they beg for countries to buy their goods by having a total export of -13billionUSD. This country bugs the world, UN should do something to the case of ghana, their begging is getting out of hand grin grin grin grin.

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by Dessyguy(m): 10:16am On Aug 05, 2014
iconize:

Why won't I stand by it!?

I know you're not a trouble maker but you goofed big time...
iconize,you should know by now that fighting will not lead to a long lasting resolution.The main ways of managing conflicts can be law enforcement,negotiation,mediation,arbitration and sometimes humanitarian services.fighting oly leads to loss of life and destruction of properties.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by iconize(m): 10:21am On Aug 05, 2014
Dessyguy: iconize,you should know by now that fighting will not lead to a long lasting resolution.The main ways of managing conflicts can be law enforcement,negotiation,mediation,arbitration and sometimes humanitarian services.fighting oly leads to loss of life and destruction of properties.

Man why have you decided to scoff yourself in public? grin grin
I don't care if fighting will lead to a long term resolution or not.
Our discourse is "is war/fighting a way of resolving disputes"? My question requires a yes or no answer and not the gibberish you're spewing...
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by Dessyguy(m): 11:12am On Aug 05, 2014
iconize:

Man why have you decided to scoff yourself in public? grin grin
I don't care if fighting will lead to a long term resolution or not.
Our discourse is "is war/fighting a way of resolving disputes"? My question requires a yes or no answer and not the gibberish you're spewing...
A resounding no.You ought to know of the repercussion a fight/war as deemed by you can have on society.The points I made earlier are the right approch.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by otumfour(m): 11:14am On Aug 05, 2014
iconize:

Otumfool, it seems you're deficient in writing. grin grin grin

Reply my quotes by writing not posting some random pictures

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

U nigerian pig, I will keep posting facts, facts and more facts

iconizoo, I will never lets a pig that lives on generator like u go scot-free grin grin grin grin grin

I will keep haunting u and ur animal brothers till y'all can't breath no more

shyt, I'm doing this till we reach 121 pages

grin grin grin grin grin

nigeria is a zoo, filled with pigs and ain't ntn u can do about that u brainless son of a generator

grin grin grin grin

hahahahahaha

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by otumfour(m): 11:15am On Aug 05, 2014

hahahahahahahaha

bunch of apes and pigs, diarisgodooo

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by otumfour(m): 11:20am On Aug 05, 2014
iconize:

U'v been running away since this shytty thread hit tha fan

claiming warrior

bytch, the last thing a Ghanaian would do is to stand by and get insulted by an igbo pig, a 4th class citizen of the zoo called nigeria

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by otumfour(m): 11:30am On Aug 05, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by iconize(m): 11:33am On Aug 05, 2014
Dessyguy: A resounding no.You ought to know of the repercussion a fight/war as deemed by you can have on society.The points I made earlier are the right approch.

I give up! grin grin
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by otumfour(m): 11:37am On Aug 05, 2014

fhucking land of the pigs

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by otumfour(m): 11:38am On Aug 05, 2014
fhuckin ibo ape, cowards who can't even protect their land

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by iconize(m): 11:52am On Aug 05, 2014
otumfour:

U nigerian pig, I will keep posting facts, facts and more facts

iconizoo, I will never lets a pig that lives on generator like u go scot-free grin grin grin grin grin

I will keep haunting u and ur animal brothers till y'all can't breath no more

shyt, I'm doing this till we reach 121 pages

grin grin grin grin grin

nigeria is a zoo, filled with pigs and ain't ntn u can do about that u brainless son of a generator

grin grin grin grin

hahahahahaha

This silly irritating gaynaian drunk from the clan of gorillas, will never fail to disappoint with his usual jargons... grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

You're even dumber than I thought! cheesy Your IQ if measured in mega watts won't be able to charge a nokia phone. grin grin grin grin
So go back to primary school and acquire at least 00.1% IQ though small, we'll manage it grin grin grin cheesy grin

A fuggly looking victim of deep-seated lunacy with a nose wide enough to house millions of ants, grin grin cheesy is talking about haunting somebody. grin grin

A cretinous daft that I've murdered countless times is here claiming Hilter.. cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by otumfour(m): 12:07pm On Aug 05, 2014
iconize:

This silly irritating gaynaian

keep measuring IQ's on the internet, especially on a site like nairaland , says a lot about ur IQ grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

the only thing ugly is ur mama's vjay, where u came out of grin grin grin grin , yup, that slurppy sound, tattered looking thing ur papa be digging his filthy dickle in grin grin grin grin grin grin

iconizoo, a nigerian stray pig, as usual keep posting 'em lame arrz 12yr old lines nugga

grin grin grin grin grin

igbo dog, a common messenger to a yoruba eba seller grin grin grin grin grin

I know I be hurting u wit my post but these are facts, ur a natural born coward

grin grin grin grin grin grin

from ur great grandfathers generation to ur generation, Y'all been getting raped from now till infinity and beyond

hahahahahahaha

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by customized07: 12:22pm On Aug 05, 2014
Guess what's running through obama's mind? He's like Ooooooooo, this ghana president will beg for money grin grin grin grin

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by customized07: 12:25pm On Aug 05, 2014
Ghana president thanking kerry of USA after USA gave some token to ghana grin grin grin grin

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by customized07: 12:29pm On Aug 05, 2014
President of ghana thanking president jonathan after begging for gas, president jonathan in his infinite mercy agreed to help poor ghana. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by customized07: 12:33pm On Aug 05, 2014
President of ghana saying thanks to bill gate after receiving some token. Ghana are international beggars cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by otumfour(m): 12:49pm On Aug 05, 2014

y'all are stirring poverty in the face everyday

poor healthcare system

no electricity

no clean water

grin grin grin grin grin

bragging on nairaland no go save u nigerian pigs

after all this I'll go back and enjoy my 24/7 electricity grin grin grin grin grin grin

whilst y'all go back to darkness and irritating sounds of generators

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by otumfour(m): 12:51pm On Aug 05, 2014
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

hahahahahaha, naija, which way again

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by iconize(m): 12:52pm On Aug 05, 2014
otumfour:

Stale...
It becomes funny when a gorilla considers someone ugly.. grin
This odious victim of gang-ra.pe with an acne infested face is trying to sound intelligent, whilst it's obvious that he has a deep-seated lunacy in him. grin grin grin
You claim to be intelligent yet you can't write, all you do is to post countless fake emoticons like a mental case that you're. cheesy grin

Otumfool, raise your burnt fist and catch "beef" red handed... grin
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by otumfour(m): 1:04pm On Aug 05, 2014
iconize:

Stale...

grin grin grin grin grin

now the pigs are copying my style

an igbotic pig will always remain a coward, always getting raped

an igbo will remain a slave in nigeria the zoo

grin grin grin grin
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by iconize(m): 1:12pm On Aug 05, 2014
otumfour: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

y'all are stirring poverty in the face everyday

poor healthcare system

no electricity

no clean water

grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin You won't stop to amuse me, maybe you should become a comedian because you're dam.n too funny!
It's on record that one newborn child dies every 15minutes in Gayna... So what noise are you making about healthcare system? grin

Gayna's healthcare system is poor

THE President of the Ghana Medical Association, (GMA) Dr. Emmanuel Adom Winful, has described the nation's health systems as poor, lacking quality monitoring and evaluation mechanisms.

“The healthcare systems are weak; there is poor monitoring and evaluation, poor institutional and professional accountability, inadequate and inequitable distribution of health professionals, and poor working conditions,” he said.

Dr. Winful, who was speaking at the Ghana Medical Association's 10th Annual Public Lecture held at Alisa Hotel in Accra on Wednesday, noted that as a nation, Ghana's health facilities still lack very basic equipment needed to enable medical experts function effectively and efficiently as professionals.

The lecture, under the theme 'National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS) - Opening the Policy Dialogue for Universal Coverage', forms part of GMA's philosophy of healthcare being accessible to every Ghanaian.

He said the lack of system controls and the non-existing clear policy on the boundaries of the market in healthcare delivery had led to the unbridled and unacceptable advertisements, with far-reaching consequences on the health of Ghanaians.

Though he lauded the National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS) as one of the most important things happening to Ghanaians, he stressed that it was about time governments come up with measures that would ensure the provision of accessible, equitable and affordable healthcare to the greatest number of Ghanaians.

Dr. Winful said the GMA was convinced that more could be done to support the scheme in overcoming its teething problems including the so much highlighted 'fraud' which sometimes turns out to be a mirage  after critical scrutiny.

“We wish to caution that we do not over emphasize fraud while overlooking fundamental systemic issues that contribute and even generate some of these perceptions of fraud,” he stated.

He assured that where fraud is proven however, the association will never support culprits.

Addressing the gathering, the CEO of the National Health Insurance Authority, Sylvester Mensah, observed that since its inception in 2004, the NHIS has evolved to become the funding source for healthcare for many Ghanaians, both rich and poor.

“It has also grown in various aspects of its operations, and is perceived as a model social health insurance scheme in Africa and beyond,” he said.

Starting from a membership base of 1.3 million in 2004, he noted, the scheme today has a database of over 15.5 million registered members, representing over 60 percent of the population, adding “member utilization rates grew from 9.9 million in 2008 to 17.6 million in 2009, representing a 75 percent increase.”

Mr. Mensah indicated that currently, over 520 formulations in the 2010 Ministry of Health Essential Medicines List are reimbursable by the NHIS, compared to 460 formulations in the previous list.

He said as an authority, his outfit was looking forward to collaborating more with the GMA to help address any challenges facing the health system and also seek answers to unanswered questions confronting the scheme.

Mr Mensah urged the GMA to agree to the fact that extra cash inflows were needed by the scheme to continue with its expansion program to enable it ensure sustainability.

Dr. Benjamin Kunbuor, Minister for Health, on his part indicated that although poverty remains a central issue, the demand for a NHIS was driven by several factors including the changing perceptions of patients to health and healthcare.

He said the increasing demands on the health sector needs to be managed in a way that people could engage the health system to all levels, no matter their economic circumstances.

“The changing cost profile and payment and mechanisms of medical care also require new and innovative ways of meeting public need while maintaining a level of funding that will ensure sustained delivery of quality services,” he said. He therefore called for significant organizational changes in the NHIS that would enable it to see the ultimate gains that the average Ghanaian will reap in the long run.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by otumfour(m): 1:12pm On Aug 05, 2014
The igbo people were the FIRST to carry out a failed coup on the night of Jan 15th, 1966 under the leadership of Major Emmanuel Ifejuna, Major Chukuma Kaduna Nzeogwu

igbos, failing since 1966

grin grin grin grin grin

iconizoo the igbo slave

being slaves to the aboki's since birth

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (51) (Reply)

President Mugabe Blasts Zodwa Wabantu Who Doesn't Wear Panties To Shows / Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face / New Zealand Gets First Gay Deputy PM And A Foreign Minister With Facial Tattoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.