Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Marrying A Nollywood Actor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Marrying A Nollywood Actor (3933 Views)

How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? / Mercy Johnson On Set Of 'Moon Maid', A Nollywood Movie (Photos) / Prince Murphy Is Dead (A Nollywood Comedy Actor) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marrying A Nollywood Actor by plusQueen: 8:46pm On Oct 13, 2008
Marrying A Nollywood Eligible Bachelor

One  eligible nollywood celeb wan marry my family member.
The card go  comot  soon sef

Abeg make una begin tell the scoop  about all the unmarried male nollywood actors wey una sabi.
I'm on a fact finding mission grin
if you be secret wife for anyone of them abeg tell me
We want an inlaw with an uncheckered history. grin
Re: Marrying A Nollywood Actor by agaba123(m): 8:48pm On Oct 13, 2008
The one I know is Mr. plus Osisi

He is . . . .make I talk?

he sabi drive sha grin confession from his wife
Re: Marrying A Nollywood Actor by plusQueen: 8:52pm On Oct 13, 2008
agaba123:

The one I know is Mr. plus Osisi

He is . . . .make I talk?

he sabi drive sha grin confession from his wife

LOL
I'm here asking questions about a potential inlaw and you're joking?
any actor with a history of madness? grin
make una begin talk
Re: Marrying A Nollywood Actor by plusQueen: 8:55pm On Oct 13, 2008
where's karmamod.
she seems to know these actors intimately grin
we need help .
Hurry before we chop the bride price finishgrin
before things get out of hand
Re: Marrying A Nollywood Actor by jennikadri: 8:58pm On Oct 13, 2008
even if d guys not good,if d girl is one of them females that fall blindly inlove theres nothing una go fit do
Re: Marrying A Nollywood Actor by plusQueen: 9:00pm On Oct 13, 2008
at least make I warn my uncle them grin
Jenny when I hear the news fear catch me o
how good girl from good home go marry "public "husband ?
how did they even meet?
fine quiet girl so
Re: Marrying A Nollywood Actor by jennikadri: 9:03pm On Oct 13, 2008
my dear make i no lie ooooo,98% of the male nollywood stars are nothing to write mgbeke about undecided

but ther r a few anyways,wey still good

but marrying a public figure,pple dey try ooooo grin

except his fame increases whilst married to me,but b4 marriage, *coughs*
Re: Marrying A Nollywood Actor by plusQueen: 9:05pm On Oct 13, 2008
98% cha?
OSANOBUA!!!!!!!!!!!
trouble don baje na
so na 2% chance you giam?
why didn't this girl just see a regular man like Debosky or davidylan
or  Pataki grin
even hannibal sef
we for manage am grin
not this one that Congolese hair braiders are dying to get with
I wish them well though but hmm
Re: Marrying A Nollywood Actor by jennikadri: 9:09pm On Oct 13, 2008
naaa som of them still good oooo,but nollywood stars sef,all that their kissing parts tire me ,after them go say na make believe

make believe gbakwa okwu
Re: Marrying A Nollywood Actor by plusQueen: 9:12pm On Oct 13, 2008
don't mind them.
I haven't watched many but seen clips on other movies.
make believe wetin.
and you know most of our people can't kiss.
They'll be all up in your mouth area like they're eating yam or Isiewu
Tufia!

when they're done.you'll need a handkerchief to wipe off the saliva grin
Lord have mercy
Re: Marrying A Nollywood Actor by jennikadri: 9:15pm On Oct 13, 2008
sm lof them kiss like people that have very hot pounded yam in their mouths undecided

there was this film i watched,ramsey nouah and one nadia of a girl,see d kissing sef osisi shocked 

i come begin wonder,come i tot this guy is married,abeg that wan pass make blive

make them dey deceive theirselves for diaaaa

even desmond elliot been dey smooch iniedo for one film and i was like ,wat exactly is going on here
Re: Marrying A Nollywood Actor by plusQueen: 9:21pm On Oct 13, 2008
Is Desmond Elliot married too?
don't mind those people
all that kissing is real.
why do you think many of them cheat on their spouses with their co stars?
as them dey kiss,acting kiss,na him the real kiss dey emerge
and it continues after the camera men are gone.
na today
look at holly wood.
some just date whoever they kiss in the movies and when the next movie is shot,they get a new lover
Re: Marrying A Nollywood Actor by agaba123(m): 9:23pm On Oct 13, 2008
[size=5pt]Ha akuwala asiri[/size]I de greet ooo grin
Yea I was serious. Plus osisi.
Jenni ka O diri  how far naah? wink
Re: Marrying A Nollywood Actor by debosky(m): 9:23pm On Oct 13, 2008
osisi you too dey dribble

mention d name now, make I go meet dibia - hin go reveal everything to me kita! grin grin
Re: Marrying A Nollywood Actor by agaba123(m): 9:23pm On Oct 13, 2008
Desmond is married for  8 years now
Re: Marrying A Nollywood Actor by plusQueen: 9:24pm On Oct 13, 2008
debosky:

osisi you too dey dribble

mention d name now, make I go meet dibia - hin go reveal everything to me kita! grin grin

LOL
I want to keep it on the DL.
just say what you know about all of the bachelor ones
Re: Marrying A Nollywood Actor by jennikadri: 9:26pm On Oct 13, 2008
Desmond is married ooooo,u  really need to see this idiots acting,i feel like chopping off their heads,i always watch a part in d afternoons and then complete the rest when i get home,so i dey watch their films well

there was one that desmond acted with stephanie,i think them like theirseives sef,because d first one see d way d guy carry her osisi shocked come begin lift her blouse up lipsrsealed see kissing lipsrsealed infact that one small sef,there was another one she acted with van vicker that film should be for 18 years and above

my gawdddddd,the way d guy was kissing stephanie,chineke nna ekwela ihie ojo

such a man will not come home and meet me ,honestly,its either u quit or forget it,i can imagine their kids watching their films seeing them kissing other women outside their mom,gawddd
Re: Marrying A Nollywood Actor by plusQueen: 9:27pm On Oct 13, 2008
agaba123:

Desmond is married for  8 years now

really?
how do those wives manage?
I can't marry a man that'll be laying under a sheet simulating a "doing act" with other women
no way!
even kissing and grabbing shocked shocked shocked
I'll wound somebody
Re: Marrying A Nollywood Actor by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 13, 2008
Give me a name. And I'll dig his credentials out. grin
Re: Marrying A Nollywood Actor by plusQueen: 9:32pm On Oct 13, 2008
jennikadri:

Desmond is married ooooo,u  really need to see this idiots acting,i feel like chopping off their heads,i always watch a part in d afternoons and then complete the rest when i get home,so i dey watch their films well

there was one that desmond acted with stephanie,i think them like theirseives sef,because d first one see d way d guy carry her osisi shocked come begin lift her blouse up lipsrsealed see kissing lipsrsealed infact that one small sef,there was another one she acted with van vicker that film should be for 18 years and above

such a man will not come home and meet me ,honestly,its either u quit or forget it,i can imagine their kids watching their films asseing them kissing other women outside their mom,gawddd

didn't they say Stephanie was engaged?
and another man is undressing and palpating her?
Tufiakwa.
no wonder their marriages don't last.
The girl has something to compare her husband's touch with
when her husband will be cuddling her,all she'll be thinking of is Desmond and Tony Umez.
Re: Marrying A Nollywood Actor by plusQueen: 9:33pm On Oct 13, 2008
stillwater:

Give me a name. And I'll dig his credentials out. grin

I hear say this one na bad boy.
Oya make you begin talk.
I go pick out the relevant ones
Re: Marrying A Nollywood Actor by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 13, 2008
jennikadri:

such a man will not come home and meet me ,honestly,its either u quit or forget it,i can imagine their kids watching their films seeing them kissing other women outside their mom,gawddd

They are "acting" now grin
Re: Marrying A Nollywood Actor by plusQueen: 9:36pm On Oct 13, 2008
which acting.
you grab a womans Mercedes Benz and call it acting?
who doesn't want to "act"
Re: Marrying A Nollywood Actor by jennikadri: 9:37pm On Oct 13, 2008
stephanie is divorced now

seriously people wey dey consider marrying the nollywood stars dey try oooo,make i talk true,because what those people do "on location" and "outside location" is sthg else undecided

stillwater:

They are "acting" now grin

which kain stupid acting be that one,a married woman,kissing and touching a married man,all in d name of acting
Re: Marrying A Nollywood Actor by jennikadri: 9:38pm On Oct 13, 2008
@agaba

i dey ojare,na now i just see ur msg
Re: Marrying A Nollywood Actor by plusQueen: 9:43pm On Oct 13, 2008
Oh she's divorced?
I heard Eucharia ononekwu-Ekwo (or whatever she's called),you know the one that draws her eyepencil at a 45 degree angle straight into her weave grin
I read in her interview that her husband just woke up one day and fled.
People were asking and the man didn't offer any answers
he just basically ran away from his matrimonial bed .
we can all guess what pursued him.
Poor man may have been watching even Nkem Owoh AKA Osuofia sef caressing his wife and he shrugged his shoulders and packed his things.
Can anyone blame him?
Re: Marrying A Nollywood Actor by idupaul: 9:45pm On Oct 13, 2008
make i talk true,because what those people do "on location" and "outside location" is sthg else

do they perform human sacrifice when they go outside location? pls i need to know this bad thing they do oo
Re: Marrying A Nollywood Actor by plusQueen: 9:48pm On Oct 13, 2008
idupaul:

do they perform human sacrifice when they go outside location? please i need to know this bad thing they do oo

which human sacrifice surpases your mate's priced jewels sacrificed on and off location?
Re: Marrying A Nollywood Actor by agaba123(m): 9:56pm On Oct 13, 2008
plus_Queen:

Oh she's divorced?
I heard Eucharia ononekwu-Ekwo (or whatever she's called),you know the one that draws her eyepencil at a 45 degree angle straight into her weave grin
Poor man may have been watching even Nkem Owoh AKA Osuofia sef caressing his wife and he shrugged his shoulders and packed his things.
Can anyone blame him?

Hehehehe
Those guys are doing make believe jare. There is no emotion in most cases. You are in front of a camera and multitude of igwe mmadu
Though some shameless ones do go for the thing sha esp if them don chase the babe taya grin grin If na you nko
Re: Marrying A Nollywood Actor by plusQueen: 9:58pm On Oct 13, 2008
camera or no camera,a tongue in cheek is still literally a tongue in someone's cheek tongue
Re: Marrying A Nollywood Actor by jennikadri: 9:59pm On Oct 13, 2008
plus_Queen:

Oh she's divorced?
Poor man may have been watching even  Nkem Owoh AKA Osuofia sef caressing his wife and he shrugged his shoulders and packed his things.
Can anyone blame him?

who does not know bleach bleach eucharia,i saw her once in d german embassy nigeria,she wore rings in all fingers,don't blame her the black spots on her hands as a result of bleaching was too much that she had to cover it

u see in those days in nigeria,i remember waiting for smone at one mr biggs like that lipsrsealed so the person was delayed smwhere and as usual i think its african magic or so,can't remember d name again,d station dey show one film where eucharia was a sugar mummy married to zack orji but sleeping wt house boy,osisi God bear me witness i no dey add or subtract but if u see what this woman did?God have mercy on her,on the kitchen sink,she no wear bra and pant oooo,she wore one transparent nightie so tey her nipples were so visible na so d guy carry am,see what i saw lipsrsealed even the one wey them do for bedroom

so wetin u dey talk,y wont her hubby run away,if na u no go run?
Re: Marrying A Nollywood Actor by idupaul: 10:02pm On Oct 13, 2008
@ plus queen

hope this aint the dude that is marrying ur relative

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Photo Of Osaze Odemwingie & Peter Of Psquare / Exposed!!! See What Eniola Badmus Did That Made Her Big. See Here ... / See The Hottest Girl In The Kardashian Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.