Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) - Family (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) (636463 Views)

10 Myths About Introverts / Strictly Extroverts Whatsapp Group / 5 Things Every Extrovert Should Know About Introverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (300) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 12, 2016
4kings:

cheesy I knew u would come out with the same result.
nubian the Logician wink

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Aisha800(f): 1:53pm On Oct 13, 2016
took the test 61 percent introverted INTP-T

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by 4kings: 2:38pm On Oct 13, 2016
GloryIsaac:
I think this should help those amongst us that are getting ready to tie the knot, hehe..

http://thoughtcatalog.com/april-lee/2015/06/the-type-of-person-you-will-go-for-according-to-your-myers-brigg-personality-type/

Nb: I'm not a relationship expert oo
Wow, very informative. Thanks

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Weirdberg1: 7:11pm On Oct 13, 2016
smiley

2 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by chidexxy007(m): 12:33am On Oct 14, 2016
Page 100.... big ups to yha'll..

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by chidexxy007(m): 1:55am On Oct 14, 2016
Wow, took the test...ISFP
Decided to read up on it, what was described was as if the writer knew me personally..Who else is ISFP

2 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:00pm On Oct 14, 2016
Hey bro 4kings

I took the test again , and the results changed

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by 4kings: 7:05pm On Oct 14, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
Hey bro 4kings

I took the test again , and the results changed
Didn't change much apart from Intuition.
I think i need to take the test again.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by 4kings: 7:27pm On Oct 14, 2016
KingEbukasBlog i did the test again.
My introversion level dropped tongue

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:44pm On Oct 14, 2016
4kings:
KingEbukasBlog i did the test again.
My introversion level dropped tongue

by 3 percent !!!

Lmaooo cheesy cheesy cheesy

Still a sissy tongue
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by 4kings: 9:11pm On Oct 14, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

by 3 percent !!!

Lmaooo cheesy cheesy cheesy

Still a sissy tongue
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:29pm On Oct 14, 2016
4kings:

Your turbulence is still high

smh
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by 4kings: 9:32pm On Oct 14, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Your turbulence is still high

smh
Probably i should get an online therapist. embarassed
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:44pm On Oct 14, 2016
4kings:

Probably i should get an online therapist. embarassed

I think you need to get a premium profile - they'll guide you through understanding your personality .

I've been thinking of doing same . I read comments from people who share the same personality and analyzed the life of the luminaries who share the same personality with me and I discovered I'm not leveraging my potential at all . angry

Imagine having arguments with atheists who have annoyingly high levels of hebetude . I need to engage in arguments that can make me think smiley

grin
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by 4kings: 10:12pm On Oct 14, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I think you need to get a premium profile - they'll guide you through understanding your personality .

I've been thinking of doing same . I read comments from people who share the same personality and analyzed the life of the luminaries who share the same personality with me and I discovered I'm not leveraging my potential at all . angry

I'm really considering it, i have problems orally expressing my thoughts and feelings most times, but i'm comfortable typing it grin
Even my Mum dont understand me embarassed

Imagine having arguments with atheists who have annoyingly high levels of hebetude . I need to engage in arguments that can make me think smiley

grin

The Logician ... I hail oooo cool
Great Analysts and Abstract Thinker, what kind of arguments would make u think.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:50pm On Oct 14, 2016
4kings:

I'm really considering it, i have problems orally expressing my thoughts and feelings most times, but i'm comfortable typing it grin
Even my Mum dont understand me embarassed

Wow !

You need to act fast then - it is now exigent .

The Logician ... I hail oooo cool

Advocate grin

Well with your effete personality you can relate with women more you know - understand them better . You can help with the feminists' cause in Nigeria .

Great Analysts and Abstract Thinker, what kind of arguments would make u think.

By God's grace , I'm still building up myself though but I don't think the arguments with the atheists are for me . So what I'll do very soon is , think of a random topic that can make them apoplectic , buttress it with facts and let it fulminate .

E go pain dem sha ! wink
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by 4kings: 11:20pm On Oct 14, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Wow !

You need to act fast then - it is now exigent .
ya, just dont know how.

Advocate grin

Well with your effete personality you can relate with women more you know - understand them better . You can help with the feminists' cause in Nigeria .
Not interested in that one

By God's grace , I'm still building up myself though but I don't think the arguments with the atheists are for me . So what I'll do very soon is , think of a random topic that can make them apoplectic , buttress it with facts and let it fulminate .

E go pain dem sha ! wink
wink
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 15, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

grin

I'm going to get the premium package too because I need to tap into the well of abundance within me and finally step up to what destiny has for me grin

Why do you need others to agree with your prospective? Can't you put yourself in their shoes? And see where their coming from?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by iamnlia(m): 8:46am On Oct 15, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

grin

Try watching tv series that will make you think and also make you more knowledgeable

E.g: Suits, scorpion and Mr.Robot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 15, 2016
iamnlia:
Finally I finished reading.......

You guys here are tremendously awesome.

Been wanting to talk but kept restraining myself.

My story is just like most, absolutely had no friends till my university years. I was perpetually quiet, mother always thought that I was annoyed at her because I just wasn't talking.
People Always thought different things of me,some thought I was proud and snobbish while others thought I was dumb.

But one thing is that when quiet, people think you're stupid and dumb and they treat you like shit and they make you angry. Then when their cup fills up, you just pleasurably tear them up Limb from limb. After that, when you cool down they realize you actually get angry and then you realize you can't control it.

I actually find it hard talking, infact I loathe talking to strangers and also hate ppl trying to start conversations with me.... Like wtf?

And because of that I have absolutely zero babes and not up to 10 guy pals and people also think you're crazy because of weird habits. This is the part I actually hate because people don't just connect with you.

And being lonely eventually translate into being very knowledgeable, but I still find it hard to fit into conversations even if I know absolutely everything about it.

But I love being unique !

Cheers, bro.

It's like we have mirror situations.

The most riddiculous is when you hear from one of your pals that people think you are 'forming'.

And you're like; what the f**k

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 15, 2016
89% introverted shockedshockedshockedshocked

78% assertive shockedshockedshocked

Personality type : "The logician" (okay; this was expected).

Chaiii; I really need to go out more embarassed embarassed embarassed.

The rest was a bit true though;

The daydreaming; the "thirst for knowledge"; the elaborate plans; the lazy ways of arguing; the semi- completed series........

It just might be true oooo...

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 15, 2016
embarassed me too I need to go out more but I don't know how embarassed
SirWere:
89% introverted shockedshockedshockedshocked

78% assertive shockedshockedshocked

Personality type : "The logician" (okay; this was expected).

Chaiii; I really need to go out more embarassed embarassed embarassed.

The rest was a bit true though;

The daydreaming; the "thirst for knowledge"; the elaborate plans; the lazy ways of arguing; the semi- completed series........

It just might be true oooo...
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 15, 2016
ItsQuinn:
embarassed me too I need to go out more but I don't know how embarassed

Same here........ I'm trying to play ball right now just to be more.......social
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 15, 2016
While I'm sitting at home watching anime embarassed
SirWere:

Same here........ I'm trying to play ball right now just to be more.......social
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:55pm On Oct 15, 2016
4kings:

ya, just dont know how.

Not interested in that one

wink

So what cause will you fight for then ?
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:56pm On Oct 15, 2016
ItsQuinn:

grin
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 15, 2016
grin....what a sad life cheesy
KingEbukasBlog:

grin

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 15, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Hey you watch animes, that's real cool jaree.....

Which anime are you watching??
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:05pm On Oct 15, 2016
nubian999:

I'm going to get the premium package too because I need to tap into the well of abundance within me and finally step up to what destiny has for me grin

So when are you planning on getting it ?

Why do you need others to agree with your prospective? Can't you put yourself in their shoes? And see where their coming from?

These are not easy questions at all .

You might see me as overweening if I dare respond to those questions grin .
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by 4kings: 7:13pm On Oct 15, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

So what cause will you fight for then ?
Just creating a free platform for educational and skills growth
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:15pm On Oct 15, 2016
ItsQuinn:
grin....what a sad life cheesy

Lol .

But don't you do other things to spice up your life ?
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:18pm On Oct 15, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (300) (Reply)

The Family Section Fun Room!! / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.