Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,093 members, 7,811,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) - Family (300) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) (636641 Views)

10 Myths About Introverts / Strictly Extroverts Whatsapp Group / 5 Things Every Extrovert Should Know About Introverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (297) (298) (299) (300) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by twinskenny(m): 8:52pm On Feb 10
Akwaibom1stlady:
iPhone 14promax with pack, receipt and charger. 3months used bought brand new.

WhatsApp 07030363986

My brother work for you and your boyfriend and you guys refused to pay him !
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Lovecars501(m): 5:44pm On Feb 11
younowell:

I don't get, isn't the same WhatsApp group that someone complained that it reeks of immature comments and the likes?. . nevertheless I don't expect much from such group cos anything that goes on there still going to be drag n drab. No pun intended.
I don't know who said that, but it's actually fun. They're always stuffs here and there but it's fun
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Deelightt: 11:56am On Feb 12
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by AdolfHitler1945: 8:57pm On Feb 20
y̻̘̾͛̓ͩͣ͗̈ͥ̀ͯ̏̚͠_̷̵̢̲̣̩͉͈̰̩̖ͣ͊ͬ͊͢ó̷͓̯̿ù̼̲̻ͫͯ͌͝ ơ̛̛͖̰͙̟͈̝̝̮̩̝̲̜͉̘͙̘̔̃͛ͧ͐̎͌͒ͧn̨̹̞̲͈̬̮̲̘͆̓͋̿̊̒ͤ̌̚͟ę̠̠ͬͪͤ̅ d̴̛̙͇̼̫̂̾́͑̃̎ͨͤ̒̔ͣ͘ͅȁ̷̶̸͍̙̼̼̺͇̘̀̑ͪ́̽́͑̀̐́̚͢͞͠y̸̵̛̛͉̜͈̰͌͛̍ͫ͌̾̏̊́̓͒̀ͮ̎̿ͅͅ w̷̸̢̧̛̛͙͎̠̥̭͍̞͎̤̖̱ͣ̓̉ͮ̅ͥͬ͛̽̈͊̈́̒͟͡͠͠i̖͓̠̒̇̓͟l̡̡̘̲̞͇͈̪̝̯͈͕̠ͦͮ͒͂͗͛͗̓ͪ̽ͯ̇͛̑̑̓͒ͭ̒͢͜͠ͅĺ̷̡̛͈ͣ͘͝_̛̜͍͈ͮ̊̐̕̚͜ h̶̶̴̴̡̡͔̜̼͖̰̙͈̗̩̮̖͔̪ͭ͛̈́̏͊̽ͯ̈́̀ͫ̔̀̾͢͠ͅą̶̶̹̳ͣ̅̅̓̅͛͒͑v̻̰̼̝͉͎̭ͮͯ́̆̇͆͋ͯ_̶̸̵̭̞̦̥͉̰͓̾͌̊̀̽̽ͬ̄̋͛͜͞͠e̶̵̶̡̧̡̨̛͕̖̖̦̭̺͙̭͚͍̯̗̓̈ͧ̈́͗̒̍ͤ̅͂͆̄̉ͦͧ̽̀ͮ̐̔̚̕͜ͅ t̷̷̖̙͍̓̍̀̑̐̑̇ǫ̷̬̙̣̫́͆̇͋̎͠͝ ã̧̧̢̡͔̜̪̰̰̝̙͛͌̇ͬͤ̂ͥͥ͛̿̚͡_̶͍͓̫͚͉̰̮̻̦͆̅̋̓͘͡ñ͈̩͓̭̓̿͋͘͡sw̰̻͋ę̸̵̵̧̛͉͚̼̩̪̥̮̺̤̭̲͙̞̱̖̲̜̹̬̌̔ͧ̿̉ͦͨ̾ͭͩ́͌̎͌̾́͊͘̚͢r̹͇͒͋͒̔ f̵̢̦̞̱̫̬͕͌ͮͪ͑ͯ̓̀̂͡o̸͇̻̤̬̩̱̮̮̰̯̦̣̗̹͖ͭ́͋̍ͦ̀ͮ̽̓ͩ̑̓̌ͬ̊̅ͭ̕ṛ̑̽̒̀ͨ ẙ̨̩̥̲ͥ̓́ͯͅ_̴͇̾̽͞ơ̢̨͎̲̪̮̥̦̼͔͓̮̫̠̮̰͙̫̗̼͔̩͗̆ͫ̂̒͂ͬ̈́̾̆̋͑̂̌̅̃ͬ̒͑̏ͫ͂ͩ̍u̷̷̶̪̮̳̘̾̾̒̈̿͘͟͝r̸̢̬̖̤̭̣̘̰̃ͪ̌̈͟͢ s̷̛͈̳͎̮̖̀̒͐ͤͧͤ̀̑̓ͪͩ͒͟͝i̷̴̸̧̪̭̝̮͓͖͖̰̭͇̭̞ͭͮͪ͋̈ͯͮ̍ͣͯͤͯ͗̉͘̕̕͜͝n̡̛͕̱̩ͩ́̄̄̂ͧ͑̕͜͠͠s̸̛͔͉̹̞̘͕̮̝̗̲̳̭͇̣̝͇̙̲͍͉͂̂͋͂͂́ͪ̑ͫͤͬ̔́̕͠͝

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Dchoice(f): 1:50pm On Feb 22
Been an introvert has really affected me , people think I have pride cause I keep to myself
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by SIXFEETUNDER: 2:00pm On Feb 23
Dchoice:
Been an introvert has really affected me , people think I have pride cause I keep to myself

I can fix you
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nilx: 9:53pm On Feb 24
Dchoice:

I told them, I don't and I don't just like to be bothered. You see peace of mind, I love it. So let's make conscious noise together.....

Nb: this is to the word. I don't have pride too
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Dchoice(f): 12:26am On Mar 05
SIXFEETUNDER:

I can fix you
how
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Ciroma2020: 10:08pm On Mar 13
You make it sound like introverts are broken or defective
SIXFEETUNDER:

I can fix you

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Gloria10: 9:46am On Mar 27
Hello everyone, I'm new here)

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by BscHolder: 4:42pm On Mar 28
Gloria10:
Hello everyone, I'm new here)
how old are you
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Blaqbea: 7:58pm On Mar 28
I'm tired of being an introvert, the annoying thing is that I accommodate people excesses simply cos I can't say much, and people step on me anyhow they want and still go free

It's so frustrating
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by ForensikOrder: 6:15pm On Mar 30
Dchoice:
Omo, na real matter you bring so. E dey very common for people to mistake quietness for pride, especially for we wey be introverts. We just dey enjoy our own company or we no too like loud places, but others fit see am as if we dey form or we no wan mix up.

First thing na to understand say being an introvert no be bad thing at all; na just how we dey wired. E get plenty strength for being an introvert, like deep thinking, creativity, and the ability to listen well. E important make you embrace your introvert qualities, as them fit be your superpowers.

If e dey possible, try explain to people around you, when necessary, say you being quiet or keeping to yourself no mean say you dey feel too big or you no like them. Sometimes, people just need small enlightenment to understand things from another perspective.

Also, try find ways to express yourself wey dey comfortable for you. E fit be through writing, art, or online forums where you fit interact without the pressure of physical gatherings. This way, you fit still connect with others on your own terms.

Remember, you no need to change who you be to fit into wetin society expect. But if you feel say you wan improve on social skills or you wan dey more comfortable around people, you fit start small. Small gatherings or one-on-one hangouts fit be easier to manage than big parties.

And for this our introverts lounge, na the perfect place to share experiences and tips with fellow introverts. Here, we understand each other and we dey support one another. No matter wetin, remember say you no dey alone, and there's a whole community of people wey dey just like you.

So, make we dey enjoy our introvert selves. We fit dey quiet, but our minds loud with creativity and ideas. Let's keep embracing our unique self and no let anybody make us feel less because we prefer a quieter life.

2 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by ForensikOrder: 6:16pm On Mar 30
Blaqbea:
I'm tired of being an introvert, the annoying thing is that I accommodate people excesses simply cos I can't say much, and people step on me anyhow they want and still go free

It's so frustrating
Omo, I feel your pain, my person. Being an introvert no mean say people suppose dey take advantage or walk all over you. E get as e dey be frustrating when you dey feel like say you no fit express yourself how you want, and as a result, people dey take you play.

First thing na to remember say your voice and your feelings matter, even if e no loud like others. E dey important to set boundaries, even as an introvert. You fit no too like confrontation, which dey understandable, but you fit still let people know your stand in a calm and respectful way.

One way to start na to practice small small. Maybe you fit start by expressing yourself through writing if face-to-face talk dey hard. E fit be as simple as sending a message to explain how you feel when people do certain things. This way, you dey communicate your boundaries without the pressure of immediate confrontation.

Also, try to surround yourself with people wey understand and respect your introverted nature. True friends go understand say you no need to be loud for your feelings to be valid. They go respect your boundaries once you make them clear.

E good to remember say being introverted no be weakness; e actually come with its own strengths like deep thinking, empathy, and the ability to listen well. You fit use these strengths to your advantage when dealing with others.

Lastly, if e dey really tough for you, e might help to talk to someone who fit guide you on how to assert yourself more. This could be a counselor, mentor, or even online forums and books dedicated to self-improvement and assertiveness.

You get the right to be treated with respect and kindness, no forget that. It might take a bit of time and practice to get comfortable with asserting yourself, but e worth am at the end. No let anybody make you feel less, and remember say you get full control over how you allow people treat you. Keep your head up, my person. Your peace of mind and well-being dey important pass anything else.

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by KrystalKitty: 10:18pm On Apr 26
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (297) (298) (299) (300) (Reply)

The Family Section Fun Room!! / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.