Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,124 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) - Family (248) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) (637974 Views)

10 Myths About Introverts / Strictly Extroverts Whatsapp Group / 5 Things Every Extrovert Should Know About Introverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) ... (300) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 29, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
get a life, I am not as jobless as ur father to open multiple accounts
Pretending to be against introverts just so you can take the attention off the fact that you're an alternate account, I see through all that BS.

3 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Theundertaker(m): 7:07pm On Jul 29, 2020
Una don start
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 29, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
u can see nothing ,, ur sens.eless brain is telling u non. Sense , I guess what? it’s a free world u can choose to be foo.lish like ur stu.ppid father . That got nothing to do with me .. continue seeing nonsens.
Again with the same writing and punctuation pattern as your main account. You're practically hiding in plain sight

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Juell(m): 9:24pm On Jul 29, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
u can see nothing ,, ur sens.eless brain is telling u non. Sense , I guess what? it’s a free world u can choose to be foo.lish like ur stu.ppid father . That got nothing to do with me .. continue seeing nonsens.
You need to go see a psychologist, u need serious counseling. And also deliverance from acquired curses for insulting peoples' parents and elders

2 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by tot(f): 9:46pm On Jul 29, 2020
Is there a mod for this section? This is a thread for introverts to chill out, not for abusing and raising dust. If you are not an introvert, why be on a thread where you are clearly not wanted?
Hiaaan!

5 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by samuelpeters(m): 10:35pm On Jul 29, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
Calm down.
Hope you know you don't have to be rude or insult anyone inorder to Make a point.
It's clearly not Cool!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by blezdBen: 10:53pm On Jul 29, 2020
Jobia:
You do realise she and the person she quoted are the same person right?
Haha...exactly. I was even really surprised to see her doing all that BS but kept my cool.
I think she needs help. Ain't we all here to help each other?
Please liliantalks/swtbabyvee see a psychologist. It's not normal how you take opposing views with different accounts and then you're so quick to insult.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Swtbabyvee(f): 12:02am On Jul 30, 2020
blezdBen:

Haha...exactly. I was even really surprised to see her doing all that BS but kept my cool.
I think she needs help. Ain't we all here to help each other?
Please liliantalks/swtbabyvee see a psychologist. It's not normal how you take opposing views with different accounts and then you're so quick to insult.
cry me a river
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Swtbabyvee(f): 12:08am On Jul 30, 2020
Jobia:
Again with the same writing and punctuation pattern as your main account. You're practically hiding in plain sight
hiding ? How ? u and ur fellow mo.rons are the ones who need a psychiatrist , mentally sick people forming introvertion, spare me the shinanigans. U can believe whatever u wish , but be rest assured I am here to tell you , u are saying non.sens. , and thinking poop
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 2:12am On Jul 30, 2020
I was thinking, why don't we have a Facebook page. For us alone introverts.

One thing that has helped me over the years is that I belong to over 10 International introvert Facebook pages.

I have learnt way too much and it's fun.

Closed groups with moderators, and we have our own rules.

We kick out intruders or erring members, and we are comfortable to share our struggles as introverts and those who have overcome such challenges in the past will advice us.

This is a sure way to improve social skills. grin

4 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Juell(m): 6:35am On Jul 30, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
hiding ? How ? u and ur fellow mo.rons are the ones who need a psychiatrist , mentally sick people forming introvertion, spare me the shinanigans. U can believe whatever u wish , but be rest assured I am here to tell you , u are saying non.sens. , and thinking poop
Trying so hard to "speak big words" please try and check your spellings b4 embarrassing your family here....
It's introversion not introvertion
Shenanigans not shinanigans.

5 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by purplecoco(f): 7:04am On Jul 30, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
lol U think ?
But what’s your deal though? What’s up? You seem like you got borderline personality traits and you kinda don’t wanna accept it, so you just pick on other people to make yourself feel better.

3 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Juell(m): 7:53am On Jul 30, 2020
purplecoco:
But what’s your deal though? What’s up? You seem like you got borderline personality traits and you kinda don’t wanna accept it, so you just pick on other people to make yourself feel better.
U've summed it up for her/he
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Galactico4ever(m): 8:53am On Jul 30, 2020
It seems the girl enjoys seeing mentions from this thread that's why she keeps coming back.Best thing is to ignore her or rather report her comments.

4 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by purplecoco(f): 4:03am On Jul 31, 2020
Juell:

U've summed it up for her/he
Lmao right
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by tot(f): 7:24am On Jul 31, 2020
Galactico4ever:
It seems the girl enjoys seeing mentions from this thread that's why she keeps coming back.Best thing is to ignore her or rather report her comments.

Exactly. Report the comment and/or mail the mods.
You can't come to an introvert thread and be referring to introverts as mentally sick. If they are, what are you looking for here? Desperate attention seeker.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by ebenezer880(m): 8:46pm On Jul 31, 2020
Wow
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 01, 2020
litigator:

One thing that has helped me over the years is that I belong to over 10 International introvert Facebook pages.

We kick out intruders or erring members, and we are comfortable to share our struggles as introverts and those who have overcome such challenges in the past will advice us.

If you do create it .....I'm here
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by FaAbokiWithSuit(m): 10:39am On Aug 02, 2020
litigator:

it would be over run by miscreants
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by iamyemiakins(m): 10:31am On Aug 04, 2020
Paste the link below in ur browser and delete the the brackets to join the Introvert lounge Whatsapp group

https://chat.whatsapp(.com)/IWrbSJL8rQoFxeCseau7EM
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Epositive(m): 10:50am On Aug 04, 2020
iamyemiakins:
Paste the link below in ur browser and delete the the brackets to join the Introvert lounge Whatsapp group

https://chat.whatsapp(.com)/IWrbSJL8rQoFxeCseau7EM
How fun is it?

The one I joined has since become a den of silence. angry
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by HassieMalcomson(f): 1:24pm On Aug 04, 2020
As an introvert my relatives always suggested me to become an extrovert which was entirely wrong. I got each success in my life because I am an introvert. I would suggest all of my introvert fellow to make their introvert characteristics their strength and don't live fake lives. Live as they want to live and yes, without hurting anyone.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Juell(m): 3:05pm On Aug 04, 2020
HassieMalcomson:
As an introvert my relatives always suggested me to become an extrovert which was entirely wrong. I got each success in my life because I am an introvert. I would suggest all of my introvert fellow to make their introvert characteristics their strength and don't live fake lives. Live as they want to live and yes, without hurting anyone.
That's the problem with the society, have they ever wondered how the world would be if everyone has the same character? Congrats for being yourself and being successful.

2 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 05, 2020
sad I just want to be alone, I don't like the family I'm born into, I'm not yet independent if not I would have left never to be heard from again cry . I don't like women nor the only thing they have to offer (sex) therefore marriage is erased from my life goals. There's nothing that excites me (money, food,sex, vacation, technology), everything seems meaningless and vague.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by samuelpeters(m): 4:17pm On Aug 05, 2020
NewSoul:
sad I just want to be alone, I don't like the family I'm born into, I'm not yet independent if not I would have left never to be heard from again cry . I don't like women nor the only thing they have to offer (sex) therefore marriage is erased from my life goals. There's nothing that excites me (money, food,sex, vacation, technology), everything seems meaningless and vague.
This is extreme.
I would advice you seek help.
This look more like depression.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by diliekene: 6:23pm On Aug 05, 2020
Reading most of the comment make me really happy cos i thought i was the only one going through it all one major attribute of our peers is the power of observation i dey over observe to much also to start up conversation is really hard

2 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Bankeke(m): 7:05pm On Aug 05, 2020
Liamm:
First to grace this page.

Being an introvert has its ups and downs. I've been existing under this sociality status for over a decade and i have no qualms with it.

The only area where i may have little regret later is exposure. I don't keep much friends and the ones i have barely asks me out. I end up staying at home during weekends not having anyone to visit or a place for recreation.

But I think it's got more advantages. Introverts are mostly viewed as responsible and civilized. I've got no interference of any sought. I do my things the way that would please me.

Having an array of friends as an extrovert leaves you susceptible to bad characters. I'm not being prejudiced against them(extroverts) but that's the fact. You may still find extroverts that are good/mannered but i guess it's 1/10.

The two can always be balanced and i think that's the best. You'll have to be an introvert until you're up to the age of distinguishing between right and wrong(not 7 as per the bible but from 20yrs upwards) then you can port to being an extrovert.

Been an introvert has made me lose a lot of female friends. I find it hard sometimes to ask a lady out cos I am shy and I am not outspoken. I am reserved but this has made some people look me less but I am not worried.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Swtbabyvee(f): 7:00am On Aug 06, 2020
Juell:

Trying so hard to "speak big words" please try and check your spellings b4 embarrassing your family here....
It's introversion not introvertion
Shenanigans not shinanigans.
whatever congratulations for being able to correct and understand what I wrote , but I sha wrote it and u understood right ? Yes . I will continue to spell the way I like , so that u would hv work to do . Since u jobless looking for my spellings u want to correct . Even if I no send u message

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Swtbabyvee(f): 7:07am On Aug 06, 2020
purplecoco:
nice write up , still does not make any sense, and absolutely wrong

(1) (2) (3) ... (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) ... (300) (Reply)

The Family Section Fun Room!! / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.