Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Borrow Credits And Pay Later. (all Networks) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Borrow Credits And Pay Later. (all Networks) (10841 Views)

List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) / How To Borrow Airtime From Glo Using “borrow Me Credit” / MTN Reviews Call Tariff: Call Rates As Low As 10kobo Across All Networks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Borrow Credits And Pay Later. (all Networks) by sheddyboy: 2:53pm On Jul 26, 2014
It’s no more news that you can borrow
credit from MTN, Glo, Airtel and Etisalat.
All these networks allow their
subscribers to request for airtime in
advance for it to be payed back when
next they recharge.
The service is available to subscribers
who meet up with criteria set by their
respective networks which include how
long they have been on the network,
how often they load and their monthly
usage. The network providers charge
service fee for the service.
Borrowed credit can be used to call any
network, make international calls as well
as browse the internet. Physical and
virtual cards can be used to repay the
advanced airtime. You must repay
borrowed credit before requesting for
another one.
Borrow Me Credit Codes For Etisalat, MTN,
Glo and Airtel
ETISALAT: *665*amount#
MTN: *606#
AIRTEL: *500#
GLO: *321#
That’s all.
Re: Borrow Credits And Pay Later. (all Networks) by Ezedon(m): 3:17pm On Jul 26, 2014
I know
Re: Borrow Credits And Pay Later. (all Networks) by lilmax(m): 3:25pm On Jul 26, 2014
Can i borrow about 2000naira from airtel? So that i will subscribe for data and break the sim after the subscription

2 Likes

Re: Borrow Credits And Pay Later. (all Networks) by shellliver: 5:09pm On Jul 27, 2014
thanks for this.
Please airtel auto-credits me on borrow which i haven't borrowed, they just credit me #180 once every week.

How can I stop this auto-deduction.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Borrow Credits And Pay Later. (all Networks) by bobojoshua(m): 7:25pm On Jul 27, 2014
sheddyboy: It’s no more news that you can borrow
credit from MTN, Glo, Airtel and Etisalat.
All these networks allow their
subscribers to request for airtime in
advance for it to be payed back when
next they recharge.
The service is available to subscribers
who meet up with criteria set by their
respective networks which include how
long they have been on the network,
how often they load and their monthly
usage. The network providers charge
service fee for the service.
Borrowed credit can be used to call any
network, make international calls as well
as browse the internet. Physical and
virtual cards can be used to repay the
advanced airtime. You must repay
borrowed credit before requesting for
another one.
Borrow Me Credit Codes For Etisalat, MTN,
Glo and Airtel
ETISALAT: *665*amount#
MTN: *606#
AIRTEL: *500#
GLO: *321#
That’s all.
Re: Borrow Credits And Pay Later. (all Networks) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 06, 2014
Pls how do I deactivate glo auto borrow me?
Re: Borrow Credits And Pay Later. (all Networks) by keandre: 8:45pm On Nov 06, 2014
Hw i mztakenly borrow eti 500 i nor knw,i nor dey ready to pay em
Re: Borrow Credits And Pay Later. (all Networks) by olabada(m): 3:43pm On Nov 10, 2014
To deactivate Glo auto borrow, dial *321# and wait for the response which will tell you that you are already on the auto borrow platform. Just dial 2 to cancel. Shikena..!
Re: Borrow Credits And Pay Later. (all Networks) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 25, 2014
olabada:
To deactivate Glo auto borrow, dial *321# and wait for the response which will tell you that you are already on the auto borrow platform. Just dial 2 to cancel. Shikena..!

thanx!
Re: Borrow Credits And Pay Later. (all Networks) by TechGuideHub: 2:00am On Jun 30, 2019
To borrow data on Airtel in 2019, dial *500#. See our full guide below.

https://techguidehub.com/borrow-data-on-airtel-network/

(1) (Reply)

Downloading Of Nigerian Islamic Songs / Best Top Andriod Games Of 2016 + Obb Data / HOT:: Download Latest Pes 2017 Apk + Data For Android ( HD )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.