Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

The Bible Is Coming Alive Before Our Eyes - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Bible Is Coming Alive Before Our Eyes (953 Views)

Small signs to show The End Is Coming / Compelling Evidence That The Bible Is True - Fulfilled Prophecy / Part Of The Bible Is Straight From Egyptian Mythology(plagiarism) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Bible Is Coming Alive Before Our Eyes by chiedu7: 3:03pm On Jul 26, 2014
1st God defends Israel miraculously https://www.nairaland.com/1822567/hama-terrorists-complains-jewish-god

Now a whole river has turn blood-like as when God Judged the Egyptian gods.

If you are christian prepare something is cooking.

If you are not, the bible is coming alive before your eyes why wait on your dead god that has no power?

If you claim to be Christian while a member of the occult, dont make me laugh.

Jesus Himself said He will vex you in His displeasure, as He did in Egypt.
So if the Egyptian gods cannot defend themselves from Jesus, what chance do you have against Jesus.

Especially you Pastors, I know so you can imagine how much Jesus knows.
That I haven't confronted you does not mean that I don't know, likewise that the Lord has not yet reacted does not mean He does not know.

REPENT AND ACCEPT JESUS BEFORE ITS TOO LATE,

http://abcnews.go.com/International/photos/photos-pollution-china-19628137/image-chinese-river-turns-blood-red-overnight-24715240
Re: The Bible Is Coming Alive Before Our Eyes by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 26, 2014
Love yahweh and glorify yahushua

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Nigeria Heading The Way Of Turkey? / What Sexu@l Acts Are Appropriate For Christians? / Music: Kuzo [come And See] ~ Benjamin Lange Ft. Solomon Lange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.