Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,021 members, 7,953,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:02 AM

Woman Got The Beating Of Her Life For Taking A Piece Of Fish From The Pot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woman Got The Beating Of Her Life For Taking A Piece Of Fish From The Pot (910 Views)

How Tonto Dikeh Met Her Husband After Turning Her Life Around / 6 Nigerian Celebrities With A Particular Spot For Taking Pictures(photos) / Lady Got The Bashing Of Her Life For Talking Ill Of Peter Okoye On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Got The Beating Of Her Life For Taking A Piece Of Fish From The Pot by 9jahubcom(m): 4:35pm On Jul 26, 2014
[center][img]http://2.bp..com/-bURZ08KhH0M/U9OHJQgDWHI/AAAAAAADPbs/U341UK3kV94/s1600/unnamed0.jpg[/img][/center]

For taking a piece of fish from the cooking pot, 34 year old Fatima Bankole (pictured above) said she got the beating of her life from her husband, Alhaji Kamoru Bankole, on Wednesday July 16th and now has 26 stitches on her face as a result of the brutal assault.

Narrating what led to the attack, Fatima, who is one of three wives, said as wives of the Alhaji, they had a roaster for cooking. She said on the day any of them cooked, they would first dish for their husband, then the children before serving themselves.

She said on the day of the attack, the last wife had finished her cooking and served their husband and the children. She, Fatima, then went for her own meal but as soon as the third wife saw her food, she immediately went to report to their husband that Fatimah had taken the largest chunk of fish in the pot.

Continue

Not listening to her explanation that she only took pieces of fish scattered in the pot, .com gathered that the husband descended on her with punches to her face. She said she bled for hours and was thereafter locked up in a room for three days before she found a way of escape. She said her husband had physically assaulted her several times in the past and even gave an account of a previous attack where her husband pulled her hair until it hurt so bad it gave her head injuries.

After her escape, Fatimah was assisted to the hospital by her neighbors. Her husband has since been arrested after a petition by a Women Arise civil group in Lagos. He is expected to be in court next week.

http://www..com/forum/showtopic.php?id=4419
Re: Woman Got The Beating Of Her Life For Taking A Piece Of Fish From The Pot by NickyPearl(f): 4:39pm On Jul 26, 2014
Poor man
Re: Woman Got The Beating Of Her Life For Taking A Piece Of Fish From The Pot by Mskrisx(f): 4:42pm On Jul 26, 2014
Na wa o! I keep telling ladies to run away from any man that gives you i-can-beat-signal!

1 Like

Re: Woman Got The Beating Of Her Life For Taking A Piece Of Fish From The Pot by Mutuwa(m): 4:54pm On Jul 26, 2014
NickyPearl: Poor man

I swear..na only them type de do this kind thing worse!
Re: Woman Got The Beating Of Her Life For Taking A Piece Of Fish From The Pot by hatux: 5:37pm On Jul 26, 2014
Lol grin...
Re: Woman Got The Beating Of Her Life For Taking A Piece Of Fish From The Pot by Tholudee(f): 5:41pm On Jul 26, 2014
Poverty na bad tin o...heww shocked
Re: Woman Got The Beating Of Her Life For Taking A Piece Of Fish From The Pot by torchwave: 5:41pm On Jul 26, 2014
Sadly, this is not the last we have heard of this kind of brutality.

As long as polygamy exists, as long as ladies play blind to the quick-tempered nature of the guys they are 'in love' with, as long as men continue to believe that resorting to fisticuffs is the best way to tame a woman, the story continues...
Re: Woman Got The Beating Of Her Life For Taking A Piece Of Fish From The Pot by misspatsy(f): 5:43pm On Jul 26, 2014
So its cos of ordinary fish dats y he wanted 2 kill her?its such a pity some men can b as useless as dis all becos of FISH!!!!na wa 4 wetin poverty dey fit cause sha
Re: Woman Got The Beating Of Her Life For Taking A Piece Of Fish From The Pot by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 26, 2014
misspatsy: So its cos of ordinary fish dats y he wanted 2 kill her?its such a pity some men can b as useless as dis all becos of FISH!!!!na wa 4 wetin poverty dey fit cause sha
From the post, it shows the man aint poor. A poor man wont marry three wives.

Btw, i'm curious to know why a woman would agree to be one of the numerous wives in a polygamous family and despite receiving many severe beatings, refuse to leave.

The man must be loaded o
Re: Woman Got The Beating Of Her Life For Taking A Piece Of Fish From The Pot by misspatsy(f): 6:35pm On Jul 26, 2014
Harbioollah:
From the post, it shows the man aint poor. A poor man wont marry three wives.

Btw, i'm curious to know why a woman would agree to be one of the numerous wives in a polygamous family and despite receiving many severe beatings, refuse to leave.

The man must be loaded o
Which loaded man wil beat a woman cos of fish in d pot.if hez rich as u put it den der has 2 b so many large chunks of fish in d pot not scattered pieces.its obvious dey aren't rich.not every man called Alhaji is rich or has gone 2 mecca some just start calin demselves dat
Re: Woman Got The Beating Of Her Life For Taking A Piece Of Fish From The Pot by misspatsy(f): 6:39pm On Jul 26, 2014
Sumtin got me laffin abt dis post,so d last wife had bn observin d largest chunk of fish since she was ccookin.she didn't give it 2 her darling husband bt kept it 4 herself.......hahahahaha....na wa 4 sum childish women fa
Re: Woman Got The Beating Of Her Life For Taking A Piece Of Fish From The Pot by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 26, 2014
misspatsy:
Which loaded man wil beat a woman cos of fish in d pot.if hez rich as u put it den der has 2 b so many large chunks of fish in d pot not scattered pieces.its obvious dey aren't rich.not every man called Alhaji is rich or has gone 2 mecca some just start calin demselves dat
You are a woman. The fish was just an excuse for the beating. They must have had some initial problems and he has been looking for an excuse and luvkily for him, she gave him one even though its a silly one. Even the woman confessed to have received numerous beatings in the past.

But u still didnt tell me why she stayed with a man who b€@t$ her everytime
Re: Woman Got The Beating Of Her Life For Taking A Piece Of Fish From The Pot by misspatsy(f): 6:50pm On Jul 26, 2014
Harbioollah:
You are a woman. The fish was just an excuse for the beating. They must have had some initial problems and he has been looking for an excuse and luvkily for him, she gave him one even though its a silly one. Even the woman confessed to have received numerous beatings in the past.

But u still didnt tell me why she stayed with a man who b€@t$ her everytime
Maybe shez hopin he will change or shez d 1st wife n shez tryin 2 retain her man or she wants 2 continue 2 bear "married woman"not thinkin of d "late" dat myt soon b added 2 her list of names.a man dat beats her all d tym won't care abt giviing her money now even if hez rich,he wil always want 2 maltreat her.well I dnt knw her reason 4 sure bt I can't b wit such man even if its just courtin,I go don commit murder sha

(1) (Reply)

Beyoncé Posts Adorable Pic Of Jay Z And Blue Ivy Amid Rampant Split Reports.pic. / Tupac Is Alive! / DORO BUCCI- Does This Make Sense? Is The Doro Song Demonic? Read This Write-up..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.