Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,443 members, 7,954,753 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:31 AM

How Do You Convert Word File To Pdf --- I Use Microsoft Word 2010 - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Do You Convert Word File To Pdf --- I Use Microsoft Word 2010 (646 Views)

Lean How To Use Microsoft Toolkit To Activate MS Office 2013 / Free PDF To WORD or WORD to PDF or Jpeg To Pdf Converter For N/landers / Convert MS Word, MS Powerpoint etc to PDF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Convert Word File To Pdf --- I Use Microsoft Word 2010 by dhsfbi(m): 4:46pm On Jul 26, 2014
HOW TO CONVERT YOUR FILE FROM WORD TO PDF USING MICROSOFT WORD 2010
rasaq tech 0 All, Computer|Pc
Despite this method of converting word file to PDF file has been around for a while, It is to my surprise that most people are not aware of it and knowing what i went through when only PDF complete was the only software i know of those days that convert from word to PDF which is a premium software that you have to pay for after 90 days trial except for recent when there are some site online where you do this, I felt i just have to write about this free tools to do the same without paying for PDF complete or going online before you can convert your word file to Pdf format.
To convert from Pdf to word is very easy as there are free software on the internet that does that and you can just even copy from some Pdf file to office word without the need of any software.

CONVERTING FROM WORD TO PDF USING MICROSOFT WORD 2010
Converting from word to Pdf has never been easy before the revolution of microsoft word 2010, The procedure is very easy to follow and require no technical or programming knowledge so do not be afraid.
This method works perfectly with both old word file or the one you just write. Open the word file you want to convert to Pdf and click on File>>Save as>>Save as type, you will see a list of format just look for Pdf and click on it then Save. Now your file has been save in Pdf format, You can then use adobe reader to view the saved Pdf file.
Do you know any other free and easy way of converting word file to Pdf, Feel free to use the comment box.

Read more: http://www.rasaqtech.com/2014/07/how-to-convert-your-file-from-word-to.html#ixzz38aMxfxw5

(1) (Reply)

See What Female Ghanaian/nigerian Celebs Enjoy With The Best Nofour / Boob$ [pho / Starcomms Morderm / Original Flash Drive Manufacturer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.