Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

How To Download Youtube Videos With Your Phone [android,ios,blackberry] - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Download Youtube Videos With Your Phone [android,ios,blackberry] (25627 Views)

Cheapest Data Plans For Android, IOS And PC Users In April 2016 / How To Download Youtube Videos With Opera Mini / China Phone Android Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Download Youtube Videos With Your Phone [android,ios,blackberry] by fedrick901(m): 6:52pm On Aug 09, 2014
luigiajah: The Easiest Place To Download Youtube Videos in any format.. .3gp, .avi, .mp4,e.tc... Only @ www.skytubes.tk . Its a new site.. If you need a youtube video or any video. Click the request for video link. And follow the prompts
spammer undecided
Re: How To Download Youtube Videos With Your Phone [android,ios,blackberry] by luigiajah(m): 8:13pm On Aug 09, 2014
fedrick901: spammer undecided
Na your papa be spammer.. You don check the site.. No make me vex oh
Re: How To Download Youtube Videos With Your Phone [android,ios,blackberry] by fedrick901(m): 11:34pm On Aug 09, 2014
luigiajah: Na your papa be spammer.. You don check the site.. No make me vex oh
why involve my dad?
Re: How To Download Youtube Videos With Your Phone [android,ios,blackberry] by luigiajah(m): 7:57am On Aug 10, 2014
fedrick901: why involve my dad?
mtcheewwww
Re: How To Download Youtube Videos With Your Phone [android,ios,blackberry] by maingwaest(f): 11:53am On Aug 12, 2014
fedrick901: Still many users don't know how to download youtube videos with their smart phone. So I have decided to teach you guys. You don't need any software to do this. First visit youtube.com and chose a video u want to download. Once the page displays click on the url Eg.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRKVQcbIByo now. Delete. From http:// to and stop before youtube your url will look like this youtube.com/watch?v=FRKVQcbIByo now add ss in front of the yotube EG "ssyoutube.com/watch?v=FRKVQcbIByos" and click enter it will take you to a page, named
savedfrom. Read more @ http://www.azokatheo.com/blog/download-youtube-videos/
. I have click download but the page just stood still,cursor not moving and I don't want to stop it cos I was tinking it myt interupt d whole thing. Is it normal?
Re: How To Download Youtube Videos With Your Phone [android,ios,blackberry] by fedrick901(m): 7:44pm On Aug 12, 2014
maingwaest: . I have click download but the page just stood still,cursor not moving and I don't want to stop it cos I was tinking it myt interupt d whole thing. Is it normal?
refresh the page. Don't try to use operamini make use of a java enabled browser like ur default browser,firefox,chrome and many more,
Re: How To Download Youtube Videos With Your Phone [android,ios,blackberry] by fedrick901(m): 10:04pm On Aug 18, 2014
luigiajah: mtcheewwww
me no get ur time
Re: How To Download Youtube Videos With Your Phone [android,ios,blackberry] by pat077: 12:39pm On Mar 15, 2015
fedrick901:
thanks also use Advanced Download Manager (ADM) to download youtube videos
is it possible to download from youtube wit adm?
Re: How To Download Youtube Videos With Your Phone [android,ios,blackberry] by omosoft: 4:21pm On Apr 23, 2015
pat077:
is it possible to download from youtube wit adm?
No I just tried it, can't down fron youtube. Please any other way out apart from savefromnet? Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Add Facebook Friends To Your Whatsapp / Cost Of Data In Nigeria Is Very High. Not Cheap / Generic P35 Pro - 6gb Ram Phone Under 31,000 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.