Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

PZ Cusson/unilever Advice Me - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / PZ Cusson/unilever Advice Me (1738 Views)

UNILEVER Or INSIGHT COMM: Which Pays More? / Do You Work With Unilever, P&G, PZ, Reckitt Benkisser, Cadbury, ...? / How Much Does Pz Pay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PZ Cusson/unilever Advice Me by Mayosky15754: 7:43pm On Jul 26, 2014
I got the two offers at hand, the same position at their manufacturing plants but am just confused on which one will provide better opportunities ahead. Had a 2.1 chemical engineering from a federal school. I await ur responses, thanks in advance.
Re: PZ Cusson/unilever Advice Me by mascot87(m): 7:49pm On Jul 26, 2014
Pray to God about it
Write d two companies name in two different piece of paper
roll them up & place them in a bowl
shave the bowl very well
Close ur eyes & pic one of the two papers
Choose ur Destiny
Believe that is what God wants for u
Go for it & don't doubt it
Move up rapidly to the top of your career
Thank me later smiley
Re: PZ Cusson/unilever Advice Me by Mayosky15754: 7:53pm On Jul 26, 2014
mascot87: Pray to God about it
Write d two companies name in two different piece of paper
roll them up & place them in a bowl
shave the bowl very well
Close ur eyes & pic one of the two papers
Choose ur Destiny
Believe that is what God wants for u
Go for it & don't doubt it
Move up rapidly to the top of your career
Thank me later smiley

This sounds hilarious, I need facts about the 2 coys. Anyway, thanks for stopping by.
Re: PZ Cusson/unilever Advice Me by mascot87(m): 7:59pm On Jul 26, 2014
Mayosky15754:

This sounds hilarious, I need facts about the 2 coys. Anyway, thanks for stopping by.

Forget fact my brother,it's not about fact we are talking here. What if u think u have chosen d best company out of d two & u found out later that you should have chosen d other? Séé, no advice from ANYONE you get here will help u. The only help u can get is from God & let ur Destiny speak for u. Both company are very good, I mean very good but in d future, you would have grown higher, bigger & better in one than d other. How then would u know d future now? Not possible, so pray to God & do what I have told u to do. Believe strongly(that's d key word) that anyone u choose is the best for u & it's where ur destiny pushes u to. Goodluck
Re: PZ Cusson/unilever Advice Me by Mayosky15754: 8:10pm On Jul 26, 2014
@ mascot

Thanks so much, you made sense.

Still expecting more as I am in the verge of resuming at any of them next month.
Re: PZ Cusson/unilever Advice Me by TheCode(m): 8:09am On Jul 27, 2014
Mayosky15754: I got the two offers at hand, the same position at their manufacturing plants but am just confused on which one will provide better opportunities ahead. Had a 2.1 chemical engineering from a federal school. I await ur responses, thanks in advance.

From one graduate Chemical Engineer to the other, I congratulate you my brother. 2.1 in CHE from a federal school no b beans (i know u understand).

I think UNILEVER is better.. they have a huge portfolio and they are considered one of the biggest in their sector.

Comparing PZ with UNILEVER is like comparing Addax with Chevron... both are cool but of course one of them possess more glitter.

I know a thing or two about the recruitment process of UNILEVER, so for you to scale through, you must be a cerebral young man. Congrats again.

PS: I am a recent graduate of Chemical Engineering from a federal university with remarkable grades too and yet to be mobilized for NYSC programme (August batch), but I read wide and happen to know a thing or two about career and industry.

I do not possess any sort of 'insider' information nor am I a senior engineer or suchlike already in the industry. I hereby respectfully urge our elders who have worked in these two companies to share their experiences so as to enable the op decide. First-hand knowledge is always better than reading company profiles off google when trying to determine sensitive information like inherent or designed ease of career progression.
Re: PZ Cusson/unilever Advice Me by liukang1: 10:36am On Jul 27, 2014
Most definitely Unilever.
Thank me later
Re: PZ Cusson/unilever Advice Me by Mayosky15754: 8:48pm On Jul 27, 2014
liukang1: Most definitely Unilever.
Thank me later

Alright, thanks sir.
Re: PZ Cusson/unilever Advice Me by justi4jesu(f): 8:09am On Sep 11, 2014
liukang1: Most definitely Unilever.
Thank me later

Yea right.
Re: PZ Cusson/unilever Advice Me by Mayosky15754: 8:25pm On Dec 15, 2014
Kk
Re: PZ Cusson/unilever Advice Me by Mayosky15754: 8:35pm On Dec 15, 2014
kkm
Re: PZ Cusson/unilever Advice Me by NosoChic: 7:47pm On Dec 19, 2014
Mayosky15754:
kkm

so which offer did you go with

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help. Benefits Of Writing An Article For Publication. / LASU Transcript / FG!!! Nigeria Now Fabricating Concrete Block Moulding Machine in Lagos!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.