Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,548 members, 7,958,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:38 PM

I Am A Novice In Designing Styles,i Need U People To Tell Me How They Look - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Am A Novice In Designing Styles,i Need U People To Tell Me How They Look (6656 Views)

A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike / Madlady I Need U!!!!!!!!!!!!! / Latest Styles Of Ladies (native)clothes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am A Novice In Designing Styles,i Need U People To Tell Me How They Look by leemarhsparkz(f): 7:51pm On Aug 03, 2014
here

Re: I Am A Novice In Designing Styles,i Need U People To Tell Me How They Look by iyaeji(f): 11:40pm On Aug 03, 2014
Whao! U re really good. keep it up, u will go places
Re: I Am A Novice In Designing Styles,i Need U People To Tell Me How They Look by leemarhsparkz(f): 8:53am On Aug 04, 2014
iyaeji: Whao! U re really good. keep it up, u will go places
aww..tnx iyaeji!

1 Like

Re: I Am A Novice In Designing Styles,i Need U People To Tell Me How They Look by sapphiref(f): 7:02pm On Aug 06, 2014
Awesome designs even as a novice! Keep it up and move 2 d next level smiley
Re: I Am A Novice In Designing Styles,i Need U People To Tell Me How They Look by mimiejacobz(f): 6:35pm On Aug 08, 2014
We nid more pls,lrnin frm u as well,my fone is refusn to upload pix i would luv to upload wht av done as well
Re: I Am A Novice In Designing Styles,i Need U People To Tell Me How They Look by leemarhsparkz(f): 5:39am On Aug 09, 2014
mimiejacobz: We nid more pls,lrnin frm u as well,my fone is refusn to upload pix i would luv to upload wht av done as well
tnx guyz...aii mimie....
Re: I Am A Novice In Designing Styles,i Need U People To Tell Me How They Look by leemarhsparkz(f): 1:23pm On Aug 10, 2014

Re: I Am A Novice In Designing Styles,i Need U People To Tell Me How They Look by rdesigns(f): 4:55am On Aug 11, 2014
leemarhsparkz: tnx khernie...buh wia can i go with these when i draw them sitting in my room jez outta boredom?....cn i actually find a job out dere dh i can make mony with these?arilly wana knw! cry[

SURE, i have a fashion house and academy in benin city edo state, can offer you employment if you r in edo state/willing to relocate
Re: I Am A Novice In Designing Styles,i Need U People To Tell Me How They Look by TOYNEX(f): 10:31am On Aug 11, 2014
Nice
Re: I Am A Novice In Designing Styles,i Need U People To Tell Me How They Look by leemarhsparkz(f): 5:01pm On Aug 11, 2014
rdesigns:

SURE, i have a fashion house and academy in benin city edo state, can offer you employment if you r in edo state/willing to relocate
wow!..gud news buh i stay kwara..edo z a bit far...u dnt hav branches elsewhere dt might b closer?....tnx rdesigns!
Re: I Am A Novice In Designing Styles,i Need U People To Tell Me How They Look by leemarhsparkz(f): 9:20am On Aug 14, 2014
kul

Re: I Am A Novice In Designing Styles,i Need U People To Tell Me How They Look by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 14, 2014
I love the jacket
Re: I Am A Novice In Designing Styles,i Need U People To Tell Me How They Look by Shawdey(f): 7:00pm On Aug 16, 2014
Can I hug u?
Re: I Am A Novice In Designing Styles,i Need U People To Tell Me How They Look by leemarhsparkz(f): 7:47am On Aug 17, 2014
Shawdey: Can I hug u?
lool...yh..from a mile away..*ebola hug*
Re: I Am A Novice In Designing Styles,i Need U People To Tell Me How They Look by SAMBARRY: 12:07pm On Aug 17, 2014
They are so gorgeous
Re: I Am A Novice In Designing Styles,i Need U People To Tell Me How They Look by Shawdey(f): 6:11am On Aug 19, 2014
leemarhsparkz: lool...yh..from a mile away..*ebola hug*
Lol
Re: I Am A Novice In Designing Styles,i Need U People To Tell Me How They Look by DrPhilABd: 10:06pm On Sep 13, 2014
Wow... Awesome designs u got there. Thumbs up. Instead of jux been a fashion designer, y nt improve urslf by going to learn tailoring. Dt way u get to design ur own clothes & also for family, pple ll see it on u gurls & lyk it... Before u knw Wt, u ll be having customers more than u can imagine & u employ other tailors... Dts one way of starting ur own fashion line wit unique designs.
Re: I Am A Novice In Designing Styles,i Need U People To Tell Me How They Look by Feyifahm: 9:51pm On Sep 14, 2014
Ds is so beautiful...
Re: I Am A Novice In Designing Styles,i Need U People To Tell Me How They Look by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 16, 2014
aunty you sha no be novice nao novice is when you are using hb pencil to sketch dz is not a novice work we wont say you are Pro but intermediate
Re: I Am A Novice In Designing Styles,i Need U People To Tell Me How They Look by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 22, 2014
Hilariously Beautifully Beauty!!!

kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: I Am A Novice In Designing Styles,i Need U People To Tell Me How They Look by Lolaabokoku(f): 9:33pm On Sep 22, 2014
Really nice
Re: I Am A Novice In Designing Styles,i Need U People To Tell Me How They Look by dunnie1: 8:16am On Sep 23, 2014
Some nice clothes you'll like are available. Click here to see their pictures and prices. Free home delivery and you Pay on delivery
Re: I Am A Novice In Designing Styles,i Need U People To Tell Me How They Look by pishon: 8:00pm On Sep 23, 2014
Wow! U so blessed I belived this is a raw talent. please go and learn how to sew I'm also into this trade I know what I'm saying knowing how to sew plus this talent, the sky is your starting point.
Re: I Am A Novice In Designing Styles,i Need U People To Tell Me How They Look by ibufunky: 9:33pm On Sep 23, 2014
Woow,ds r rili nyc designs...fr a moment I ws doubtin d fact dt it ws sketched,only to see d d jotter u used in d pic..ur sketches r rili great dear...I also advice dt u learn hw to sew...its ganna be a big plus to u,kip it up dear.
Re: I Am A Novice In Designing Styles,i Need U People To Tell Me How They Look by EFOSAVAL(f): 9:46pm On Sep 23, 2014
Your use of colours is ok.......but your Sketch need more work.you need to understand the theory of proportion in fashion illustration.i will post some fashions sketches to explain what I mean.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Novice In Designing Styles,i Need U People To Tell Me How They Look by zemaye: 6:05pm On Sep 24, 2014
Efosa has said it all
Great use of colour you need to elongate the models to have nicer effect as efosa showed you in her pix.
Meanwhile you are doing well. Let me invite a seasoned artist

Cc onegai
Re: I Am A Novice In Designing Styles,i Need U People To Tell Me How They Look by Onegai(f): 3:26pm On Sep 25, 2014
Zemaye, thanks for bringing it to me smiley

OP, well, your stuff looks nice (I actually saw this thread earlier), but I'm going to say a few things.

1. Your styles are basic, and you got the designs from elsewhere. I know this because one of the designs you posted, I saw in one of those fashion mags in tailor's places and I gave it to my tailor to sew for me, 2 months ago. So, your stuff isn't original.

2. Your drawing skills and use of colour is very basic too. You should read about Fashion illustration, or if you want to be a designer, start studying what great Fashion designers in the past have done, understand the technical terms, the woman's body, how to interpret a design, etc.

You have a lot of work to do. Since you're in Kwara, may I suggest calling AB Artworld in Abuja (or any of their other branches) to get books on these things: Colour theory, Fashion illustration, Textile design, Drawing and more? Then get to a school like Yabatech, UNN, they have good Textiles programs there. Also there's a Fashion Institute run by Italians in Ikeja.

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Novice In Designing Styles,i Need U People To Tell Me How They Look by zemaye: 6:09pm On Sep 25, 2014
Onegai:
Can I pm you smiley
Re: I Am A Novice In Designing Styles,i Need U People To Tell Me How They Look by Onegai(f): 6:41pm On Sep 25, 2014
zemaye:
Can I pm you smiley

Yes please.
Re: I Am A Novice In Designing Styles,i Need U People To Tell Me How They Look by Smilingangel45(f): 10:31am On Sep 26, 2014
Dnt blame me oh...bt dis is absolutely beautiful...I wud love 2 have d first one on
Re: I Am A Novice In Designing Styles,i Need U People To Tell Me How They Look by leemarhsparkz(f): 10:51am On Sep 26, 2014
Omg!...tnx to evry1 for ur motivational wrds..Efosa...na u b my role model o...i rilly wanna b like yu..i jez love yu...tnx to onegai too..buh really..i jez sit n sketch any style dh comes to my mind..original or no original..tnx a lot...i'l make amends ma!...n d books..i'l love to hav dem so i'd sure make enquiries bou it..@Efosa..i dnt mind som lectures bou fashion sketches....wanna improve!..*i knw ur bzy tho*...God bless u all 4 me!
Re: I Am A Novice In Designing Styles,i Need U People To Tell Me How They Look by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 26, 2014
@ OP can i hug U? cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do You Have A Big Tummy? Get In Here! / Lifetime Guaranteed Engagement/wedding Rings (Ilorin) / UNIQUE BLOCK HEELS And Others-for Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.