Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,837 members, 7,844,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Xmen Days Of Future Past Is Just So Incredible - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Xmen Days Of Future Past Is Just So Incredible (795 Views)

Swing And A Miss: Xmen Days Of Future Past / X-men: Days Of Future Past Release Info / Xmen Vs The Justice League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xmen Days Of Future Past Is Just So Incredible by Kennedyiheme: 12:02am On Jul 27, 2014
This movie is jst the best I've seen this year, the story line is amazing, they just made it look like jean grey never died, cyclops never died, and professor x, giving room for my xmen series, in the next xmen movie do you tin wolverine will hve those iron clause? I dnt tink so because mystique disguised herself as major striker, so she could save him, so tht means major striker dint perform tht operation on him, so he won't hve the iron clause, if you hve a better explanation, pls help out
Re: Xmen Days Of Future Past Is Just So Incredible by kevoh(m): 12:05am On Jul 27, 2014
Easy with the Spoilers,Bro. Some of us are yet to watch it!
Re: Xmen Days Of Future Past Is Just So Incredible by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 27, 2014
It wz so awesome,had 2 watch it like 5times b4 finally giving up on it
Re: Xmen Days Of Future Past Is Just So Incredible by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 27, 2014
It wz so awesome,had 2 watch it like 5times b4 finally gave up on it
Re: Xmen Days Of Future Past Is Just So Incredible by lordraiden(m): 12:39am On Jul 27, 2014
Its on hdts am waiting for it in a more clearer format and I will download
Re: Xmen Days Of Future Past Is Just So Incredible by Karleb(m): 12:42am On Jul 27, 2014
I don't know which x-men: days of the future past you guys saw o, but the one I saw was wack to say the least.

1 Like

Re: Xmen Days Of Future Past Is Just So Incredible by cynonso(m): 12:53am On Jul 27, 2014
Me self I wonder oOh!! Dats probably one of d worse X-men movies I hav seen n d most annoying part was I spent #1000 2 see it at a cinema. For me, d best movies so far hav been Captain america 2 n Transformer 4......those movies were awesome

1 Like

Re: Xmen Days Of Future Past Is Just So Incredible by lilTunechi(m): 1:24am On Jul 27, 2014
I totally concur with U @op. The story line was stretched far back after the Cuban incident. I wanted to see Azazel in action but too bad Him, Angel, Banshee were killed for the Sentinel project. Also Captain America 2 is definitely the best! James Barnes(Winter Soldier) was totally On point!
Re: Xmen Days Of Future Past Is Just So Incredible by Karleb(m): 8:02pm On Jul 27, 2014
cynonso: Me self I wonder oOh!! Dats probably one of d worse X-men movies I hav seen n d most annoying part was I spent #1000 2 see it at a cinema. For me, d best movies so far hav been Captain america 2 n Transformer 4......those movies were awesome

You should add "300: rise of an empire" to that list.

X-men : days of the future nonsense, what actually provocked was the fact that I downloaded that bullshit, I'll try watching captain American anyway.

(1) (Reply)

Alternate Ending To "How I Met Your Mother" Released / Frankie & Permithias Talk Tayo / The Movie The Green Eyed Is Hitting Cinema On The 6th Of Feb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.