Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Xmen Vs The Justice League - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Xmen Vs The Justice League (8095 Views)

Avengers Vs Justice League; Who Would Win? / Swing And A Miss: Xmen Days Of Future Past / Xmen 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xmen Vs The Justice League by steeze(m): 11:48pm On Oct 31, 2010
If it comes down to a fight btw xmen and the justice league who do u think would win? The main guys in JL being: Superman, batman, green lantern, jonn j'onnz(martian manhunter), hawkgirl, wonder woman and the flash. In d xmen team we have: Cyclops, wolverine, jean grey, storm, rogue, gambit and iceman. Who do u think would win and why?
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by steeze(m): 9:37pm On Nov 01, 2010
C'mon!! Has no one heard of xmen and justice league? D comics, movies and cartoons? Gosh!
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by Dolemite(f): 10:05am On Nov 03, 2010
People grow past such, comparing fictional characters together to see who would win.
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by dastudent(m): 12:44pm On Nov 03, 2010
Dolemite:

People grow past such, comparing fictional characters together to see who would win.
I have heard so many women use this statement.

Guess what,just two weeks ago there was a huge intense discussion about superman and it by bankers and lawyers who are married.Only thing is that i could see their wive's faces having a huge question mark on them.
So i guess its a natural phenomenon for women to have that opinion because they don't want to raise an extra kid.lol.
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by steeze(m): 1:16pm On Nov 03, 2010
I don't think ppl really grow past such. Except in Nigeria, where ppl think stuff like dis are just for kids. Ppl argue superheroes all d time. And i'm talking grown men. There r topics lyk dis on oda sites. Just thot i'd bring it on nairaland. Silly me, i guess.
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by Dolemite(f): 2:29pm On Nov 03, 2010
steeze:

I don't think ppl really grow past such. Except in Nigeria, where ppl think stuff like dis are just for kids. Ppl argue superheroes all d time. And i'm talking grown men. There r topics lyk dis on oda sites. Just thot i'd bring it on nairaland. Silly me, i guess.
Age doesn't mean maturity, Superman cannot beat Batman because neither exist.  undecided and just because a topic is hot with pubescent white boys doesn't mean it'll go over well here too. wink
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by steeze(m): 7:51pm On Nov 03, 2010
Yeah. Ur opinion.
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by Donchibyon: 12:36am On Nov 04, 2010
justice league will win.superman and green lantern can take care of the x men. the only tough guy would be wolverine cos of his regenerative abilities. i love animations and am a die hard fan of naruto tongue

1 Like

Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by iice(f): 10:50am On Nov 05, 2010
I'm biased grin  I'm sticking with X-men mainly coz i don't like half of the JL. Though it breaks my heart because the batsy is my ultimate hero kiss
Someone like Wolverine will make it very difficult for the JL team.  Super die hard tongue
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by steeze(m): 12:04am On Nov 06, 2010
Yeah, but apart 4rm Logan who else stands a chance? Rogue is strong and can fly. And she can take your powers. Jean grey a.k.a phoenix has telepathy and telekinesis. She can shut your mind down. Storm controls d weather. That's gotta be useful, right? Thunder, lightning, fog etc. Still, apart from batboy all d JL members r heavyweights.
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by iice(f): 2:35am On Nov 06, 2010
Oh no you didn't angry  Heavyweight ke.  Batman is the best of the JL team.  Not even the martian can outwit him.  As a non power endorsed tongue hero, he's above them cool
Ughh sometimes, the X-men can be soooo sloppy.  That's why i say Wolverine is the best chance.  Maybe it has something to do with his age and experience, or maybe its just simply his animal instincts.  Jean Grey is a weakling jare.  One of my worse Xmen.  But Phoenix on the other hand is another thing.  I reckon storm too has a chance.  Rogue, hmmm strong yes, but not enough experience.
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by steeze(m): 1:25pm On Nov 06, 2010
Wolverine will dissect batman in minutes. . .
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by Afam4eva(m): 1:46pm On Nov 06, 2010
Dolemite:

Age doesn't mean maturity, Superman cannot beat Batman because neither exist.  undecided and just because a topic is hot with pubescent white boys doesn't mean it'll go over well here too. wink

Then why not answer based on their character.

1 Like

Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by iice(f): 3:27pm On Nov 06, 2010
steeze:

Wolverine will dissect batman in minutes. . .

You wish cheesy
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by yoji: 4:58am On Nov 07, 2010
Any team wit superman will be difficult to beat. So it will boil down to kal el vs logan and if lohan can incorporate krypton wit his claws then he wins and xmen win
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by frgy1: 2:33pm On Nov 07, 2010
jean will eff up superman real bad, he"ll scream for his far away home
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by steeze(m): 4:42pm On Nov 07, 2010
Lol, Wat of wonderwoman? She is really strong too. And Jonn Jonnzz has telepathy like jean. Flash is superfast. He can prolly take out cyclops and iceman b4 dey have time to blink.
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by viperman: 5:26pm On Nov 07, 2010
Justice league, NO CONTEST!
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by dastudent(m): 10:21pm On Nov 07, 2010
Difference,the govenment fears justice league while the government hunts down the xmen.See the difference.
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by dastudent(m): 10:26pm On Nov 07, 2010
Besides with bruce wayne in your team hehehehehehehe.Xmen ke,bruce would vapourise that iron wey wolverine get inside him body and besides bruce wayne always dots the i(s) and t(s) of the background of his enemies.
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by eldee(m): 12:26pm On Nov 08, 2010
X-men?? Those weaklings that couldn't even defeat Jean Grey not to talk of the Magneto Army??
And you seem to forget that they've never actually beaten any of their villains . . . they're no superheroes, just freaks.
Like, who gets weak by just using his powers?? X-Men.

@iice
Batman is just Mr Rich, anyone can be Batman abeg.
My bet on Justice League is based on the fact that X-men are too goody goody to use kryptonite on Superman.

Batman is just James Bond in spandex and a silly cape. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by iice(f): 1:36pm On Nov 08, 2010
My goodness. You haven't watched or read enough about batman or JL to know how batman is viewed even by his so called peers and even enemies cheesy
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by eldee(m): 4:38pm On Nov 08, 2010
iice:

My goodness. You haven't watched or read enough about batman or JL to know how batman is viewed even by his so called peers and even enemies cheesy

That's simply because he's smart, but then so is James Bond.
I'd pick even Professor X over Batman. cheesy cheesy
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by iice(f): 5:04pm On Nov 08, 2010
James Bond Ke?
eldee. . .cruise your wheels as prof x ooo
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by eldee(m): 5:07pm On Nov 08, 2010
Rich Man + Loads of gadgets + Spandex = Batman grin grin
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by iice(f): 5:12pm On Nov 08, 2010
Strong man, unbreakable will, top notch brains = Batman
He doesn't even need powers to be JL member cheesy How many else can claim that? grin
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by eldee(m): 5:31pm On Nov 08, 2010
iice:

Strong man, unbreakable will, top notch brains = Batman
He doesn't even need powers to be JL member cheesy How many else can claim that? grin

Unbreakable will?? WOW!!! Meaning Obama could be Batman if he wanted to . . . aitte, maybe he's not rich enough. grin grin
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by iice(f): 5:56pm On Nov 08, 2010
Obama ke.
Yes unbreakable will. That's why at the most dangerous situations, he's trusted not to suddenly do something most people, well including aliens. . .will do. How many powerful characters would put their faith in another who doesn't even have their powers?
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by steeze(m): 4:53pm On Nov 09, 2010
What of rogue and jean grey? Don't u think they'd give d x-men an edge? And yeah, i love batman to bits. I mean, he's super cool and resourceful. But he's just another James bond in a costume. Wolverine vs batboy? We all know d answer to that. Eldee, i don't think Wolverine would think twice abt using kryptonite on supes. It's called Self preservation.
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by eldee(m): 5:19pm On Nov 09, 2010
steeze:

What of rogue and jean grey? Don't u think they'd give d x-men an edge? And yeah, i love batman to bits. I mean, he's super cool and resourceful. But he's just another James bond in a costume. Wolverine vs batboy? We all know d answer to that. Eldee, i don't think Wolverine would think twice abt using kryptonite on supes. It's called Self preservation.

Rogue ha a contact power, Superman will take her out from a distance . . . Jean Grey gets really weak from using her powers and tell me Superman isn't resistant to any type of earth weather.
Wolverine is a contact fighter too, besides Batman will get Magneto to help him grin grin

Thank God sumone else sees my point that Batman is just James Bond in spandex.
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by pkasso(m): 1:44pm On Nov 13, 2010
bunch of guys arguing over childish stuff. embarassed boring!.
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by grafikdon: 4:00pm On Nov 13, 2010
p_kasso:

bunch of guys arguing over childish stuff. embarassed boring!.

Well, a lot of people come here to unwind and have fun. The people discussing the Xmen/Justice League are actually cool cats who do not move about all boring and uptight, with bamboo skewers stuck up their asses, snapping at any one that looks and laughs at the bright side of life. Take a good look at them and you will notice they are usually not malevolent. grin

Now back to topic:

I'll give it to JLA. Don't ask me why. . . I am not a big fan of Marvel. Besides I don't see a team with Superman, Flash, Martian Manhunter and Batsy losing to a buncha pansies with fancy pants grin tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See This Female Presenter On Channels TV Who Forgot Her Bra At Home / DOWNLOAD ALBUM: The Weeknd - Chapter 6 (zip) / Subscribe To Iroko Mobile And Get Data Free Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.