Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Happy Eid-Ul-Fitr - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Happy Eid-Ul-Fitr (12688 Views)

The Moon Has Been Sighted, Sunday, July 27, 2014 is Eid-Ul-Fitr / Happy Eid ul Adha To All Muslims In The World. / Eid Ul Fitri: Barka Da Sallah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Eid-Ul-Fitr by gistmelove(m): 2:07pm On Jul 27, 2014
On behalf of myself and my family wish you and your family happy Sallah. I pray that we witness Allah's mercy and blessings , protection and guidance through out this festive period and beyond. I also pray that God in His infinite mercy will continue to prosper our country and grant us the will and strength to collectively overwhelm the agents of darkness who are bent on sowing the seeds of evil , disunity and insecurity in our land. Ameen.

Barka da Sallah.

Re: Happy Eid-Ul-Fitr by gistmelove(m): 2:09pm On Jul 27, 2014
adebayor1490: Halleluyah

Re: Happy Eid-Ul-Fitr by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 27, 2014
[size=17pt]Happy eid-ul-fitr to Muslims! From your catholic brothers smiley. Can't wait to visit my neighbors grin[/size]
Re: Happy Eid-Ul-Fitr by mcaylife(m): 4:12pm On Jul 27, 2014
yaayz finally we have seen our menstruation
Re: Happy Eid-Ul-Fitr by MSebastian: 12:44pm On Jul 28, 2014
As the Ramadan Season ended and Eid has unfolded, I just want to share the most unforgettable scenario I've seen during the entire season that I've spent it in one of the most dominant Muslim countries for the first time.

It was during a very early morning while I was walking on the street just before our Muslim brothers and sisters starts their fasting that day.

It might just be a simple scenario for them but for me, it's non a mediocre. Seeing them eating all together in a fast-food chain, the amazing thing is, the fact that the food-chain was already full and it was the only chain available in the area, a lot more people are eating..outside, sitting on the floor like they're all one family although they don't really know each other.

It's not just about being good to see them eating together that I'm talking about here, let's give a deeper thought of it. When I did, what I've seen was the eagerness in their eyes to do it in preparation for another long day fasting. I guess the best word I can describe it is WILLINGNESS. That although one might think fasting is just a pretty easy thing to do or it's just a very simple thing that someone may not obey, for them it's a must! Must not just to say they're doing it but a will to follow the Islam teachings and what their beliefs with Allah say.

Kudos to all Muslims who were able to follow the holiness of Ramadan with their will and eagerness to follow Allah's path!

IamSebastian
-Christian Guy
Re: Happy Eid-Ul-Fitr by revelationuche: 3:12pm On Jul 28, 2014
Re: Happy Eid-Ul-Fitr by STENON(f): 11:16pm On Jul 28, 2014
Happy Eid-ul-fitr to all my muslim frnds.....it has been an awesome experience to have you as part of my Frnds.......May you experience more of the celebrations on earth insha Allah.

Tags...Harlos, dejt4u, my muslim followers and Muslim Nairalanders

1 Like

Re: Happy Eid-Ul-Fitr by dejt4u(m): 11:23pm On Jul 28, 2014
STENON: Happy Eid-ul-fitr to all my muslim frnds.....it has been an awesome experience to have you as part of my Frnds.......May you experience more of the celebrations on earth insha Allah.

Tags...Harlos, dejt4u, my muslim followers and Muslim Nairalanders
thanks so much ma'am..m very grateful.. Hope ur day ws good?
Re: Happy Eid-Ul-Fitr by STENON(f): 11:26pm On Jul 28, 2014
dejt4u:
thanks so much ma'am..m very grateful.. Hope ur day ws good?
Yes....and yours?

Btw....I dey vex cos I dnt receive any meat frm my Muslim frnds today
Re: Happy Eid-Ul-Fitr by dejt4u(m): 11:28pm On Jul 28, 2014
STENON: Yes....and yours?

Btw....I dey vex cos I dnt receive any meat frm my Muslim frnds today
mine was also good..

m sorry abt dat oo.. Bt dnt worry, ileya is coming(lyk 2months frm nw)..you will get it double

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It Permissible To Wear The Mask Instead Of The Niqab? / NASFAT Members Desert Their Homes To Celebrate Sallah In IDP Camp At Durumi Dist / Who Is The Helper That Jesus(puh)said He Will Send If Not Prophet Mohammed(puh)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.