Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,532 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Latest Celebrities Gossips - Celebrities (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Latest Celebrities Gossips (184767 Views)

Nigerian Female Celebrities Who Smoke Shisha ( Pics ) / Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) / Latest Nigerian Celebrity Gossips And New (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Latest Celebrities Gossips by NollyMovie: 8:32am On Dec 09, 2011
TOP ACTRESS FIGHTS COMEDIAN LOVER FOR EXPOSING THEIR BED GYMNASTICS

The last has definitely not been heard on the star actress whose marriage of over a decade just hit the rocks.Remember the failed marriage story we served you exclusively weeks back?

The latest on the messy issue is that days back,perhaps due to frustration and all the sleaze now trailing her,the actress got across to the comedian whose name featured as one of the people that wrecked her marriage.With bitterness written all over her,she couldn’t help but scream at her secret lover;”see,you broke my heart o!

Why will you sleep with me and later turn around and share our s*x secrets with all your friends? I will tell you the truth,I’m not happy with you and will never forgive you for doing that to me…”.

Story Source: http://nigeriafilms.com/news/14871/1/top-actress-fights-comedian-lover-for-exposing-the.html
Re: Latest Celebrities Gossips by NicolasN: 1:14pm On Dec 13, 2011
Winnie Mandela On Tb Joshua

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bp9wYIM4S1U[/flash]
Re: Latest Celebrities Gossips by mhobi(m): 9:46am On Dec 16, 2011
Pls dont give us fake jist ok
Re: Latest Celebrities Gossips by crazyboys: 11:27am On Dec 27, 2011
shocked chika Ike seen at reunion parry with ex-school mates also named UN Ambassador to see pix`s with full gist chinizle..com/
Re: Latest Celebrities Gossips by Mbuko91(m): 1:07pm On Jan 09, 2012
Heard dat one of the p2bros is gay, hw tru's dat pls
Re: Latest Celebrities Gossips by ekehleosey: 6:50pm On Jan 12, 2012
Super Cliqr Hint: Whenever you place between 11th and 15th position, you still can win by clicking through 11th to 15th and loosing N12.5 and then clicking through 16th to 20th and gaining N60.
You should play N5 win N50 to understand the game better and note that this method works for every category but you must loose before you gain, therefore you must have NGN to lose first before gaining for this strategy to work.
www.mocliq.mobi
Re: Latest Celebrities Gossips by ekehleosey: 8:59pm On Jan 19, 2012
Register on www.mocliq.mobi, recharge your Mo’cliq account, win airtime by playing fun games and withdraw into your phone account.
Re: Latest Celebrities Gossips by Kreestian(m): 1:41am On Jan 20, 2012
Whea r d ameboz
Re: Latest Celebrities Gossips by carlz20: 8:46am On Jan 21, 2012
Hello,Please check and like the page below, ThatAirPlay updates you on the latest in music and entertainment http://www.facebook.com/ThatAirPlay
Re: Latest Celebrities Gossips by osaki(m): 4:26pm On Jan 21, 2012
I just can not believe that most of the celebrities in states have AIDS even jay z, oprah,50 cent, pls read!

http://thetruthaboutcelebrities..com/2009/12/rihanna_04.html
Re: Latest Celebrities Gossips by BC3MEDIA: 11:30am On Jan 22, 2012
tgt
Re: Latest Celebrities Gossips by BC3MEDIA: 11:31am On Jan 22, 2012
Makoma is back with their new music video 'Yo Ozali' is the second hottest single from their new album ' EVOLUTION' soon to hit store near you. This young and talented African Gospel musical group has what it take to be the champ in Gospel scene. Armed by their unique voices, the Makoma family has been around for a long time and they are still making good music for us Africans. The actual members of the group are: Annie Makoma, Pengani Makoma, Duma Makoma, Martin Makoma, Tutala Makoma & Patrick Badine. The group is currently based in the UK.

VIDEO: Makoma - Yo Ozali (Gospel Congo) or see it below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zylWq5KNdaQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zylWq5KNdaQ&feature=player_embedded

Story of Makoma

Makoma is a Congolese Christian pop RnB music group that mainly sing in English & Lingala. Lingala is the national language spoken in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC, once known as Zaire). Makoma formed in 1993, by Tutala Makoma. They started performing as a group in 1995 as a group called Nouveau Testament. When they moved 1997 to Holland was when they became Makoma. If you have seen many of Makoma interviews, you would've heard one of their songs then: Nayoki Sango.

They started Gospel music in 1999 and made several albums:

1999 with "Nzambe na Bomoyi (Jesus for Life)".

2002 with King of Kings

2005 with No Jesus No Life

2011 with History (July)

2011 with Evolution (December)

Makoma won 2002 a Kora Awards a best new Artist Africa and in 2005 the South Pacific Award.

Makoma currently sings for BC3 MEDIA LIMITED. A Global Record Label which sit in United Kingdom.

The actual members of the group are: Annie Makoma, Pengani Makoma, Duma Makoma, Martin Makoma, Tutala Makoma & Patrick Badine.

Previous Nathalie and was part of this group.
Nathalie decided 2006 just to concentrate on her own solo career and left the band.

Since they start 1999 there songs in Lingala one producer was with them all the time: Andre Straesser.
Andre is a successful International Producer for Music and did several different projects which reach the top 20 in a lot of countries.

Additional Philipp Bauss was producing over the years several clips for the group.
Philipp Bauss is working today in the Top Management of the German Telekom Group and is also the Managing Director of BC3 MEDIA which has his own Record and Video production Studio and works with several international musicians together. BC3 Media signed of with Amazon a deal for there worldwide distribution of all CDs/DVDs products.

www.makoma.co.uk
Re: Latest Celebrities Gossips by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 3:16pm On Jan 27, 2012
Nollywood icon dies. Notification should get to front page.  https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-855231.0.html
Re: Latest Celebrities Gossips by kingneo: 2:47am On Feb 01, 2012
go to www.neogenerationnigeria.org to make ur voice count, its time for the new generation to take control of their future/ listen to live naija music
Re: Latest Celebrities Gossips by Juliefly: 9:09am On Feb 15, 2012
Well, i post a Halter Tiered Mini Chiffon Dress Inspired by Tinsley Mortimer Thread in Gossip Girl . i love the dress so much.

Re: Latest Celebrities Gossips by totonos: 9:11pm On Feb 16, 2012
nah as a celebrity said: you can find my parents ,  just ask me where they are
Re: Latest Celebrities Gossips by francis989: 1:40pm On Feb 18, 2012
DIAMOND RECORDS IN CONJUCTION WITH HAIER BASSLINE UK
PRESENTS
THE FUTURE TALENT/ UPCOMING STAR 2012,
FOR MORE INFO, CALL 08108925791 OR +447024062363
IF YOU ARE AN UPCOMING ARTISTE AND YOU GAT THE SWAGZZ!!
HERE IS YOUR CHANCE TO HIT THE LIME LIGHT
email, kennedyamako@yahoo.com
Contact = 08108925791 OR +447024062363

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Strike A Pose / Pictures of past Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria(88-2009)who is your favourite? / 6 Most Richest Hottest & Sexiest Hausa Actresses