Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Why You Need A Personal VPN Service - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Why You Need A Personal VPN Service (784 Views)

The Best VPN Service Providers, 2014 / ICT VPN Working Greatly Via Computer Users Unlimited / The Best Among PD Proxy, Above VPN, Wi Free , Sandwich VPN And Tunnel Guru (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Need A Personal VPN Service by OwillyOscar(m): 11:06am On Jul 27, 2014
You need a personal VPN service because it create a huge barrier for hackers trying to access your computer. This barrier is essentially a wall of strong encryption that protects all the network traffic entering or leaving your computer. By having your personal VPN, you're simply frustrating the hacker's ability to hack your computer network secretly.

Benefits associated with you having your personal VPN service includes:

1. Encrypted connection prevents hacking. Most VPN services allow you to encrypt your traffic when traveling with your mobile or computer devices so that everything you do is encrypted and private, even when you're on an open public Wi-Fi hotspot. It is easy for a hacker to jack your connection since most hotspots do not use wireless encryption and thereby allowing him to see what you are up to if you are using the wide-open in store Wi-Fi. But let me ask you a question, have you ever been at a coffee shop and saw a creepy looking guy (though they look innocent at times) with a laptop? He could be using a special software to listen secretly on anyone in the area who is using the wide-open in store Wi-Fi.

2. Anonymous Browsing. One of the stylish features of a personal VPN service is anonymous browsing. We most times use intermediate VPN servers to connect to the internet, the websites you visit under normal circumstances can't see your true IP address. They can only see the address of the VPN proxy server that you are connected to. If not all, but most VPN services allow you to switch this IP address multiple times per month and some may automatically switch it for you every so often.

But this doesn't give you a free pass to do illegal things or visit illegal sites as digital forensics type hackers could still track you down and potentially subpoena ISP and VPN service provider records to see your actions.

Read more>>http://trendymediablog.com/2014/07/why-you-need-a-personal-vpn-service/
Re: Why You Need A Personal VPN Service by shellliver: 9:59pm On Jul 27, 2014
I do not agree with your number 2 write-up because it is not true

VPN is anonymous, you make me laugh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why You Need A Personal VPN Service by LoveDecay(m): 12:03am On Jul 28, 2014
shellliver: I do not agree with your number 2 write-up because it is not true

VPN is anonymous, you make me laugh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

of course they are anonymous if u know what ur doing.

1. buy a stolen laptop
2. get a broadband connection
3. get a black sim, if u know wat i mean
4. get a linux vps from czzech, ukraine, russia, amsterdam e.t.c even the u.s or uk
5. get an anonymous paypal , anyone who accepts, webmoney or similar
6. load some services on fiverr, till you make 20usd
7. cash out to paypal, and pay for vps in 4
8. wreak hack
9. burn laptop,burn phone or modem, burn sim, burn fake docs
10. case is closed for insufficient evidence

ROll with the big boys and learn to work smart not hard , also learn linux. cool
Re: Why You Need A Personal VPN Service by shellliver: 10:02pm On Jul 28, 2014
LoveDecay:

of course they are anonymous if u know what ur doing.

1. buy a stolen laptop
2. get a broadband connection
3. get a black sim, if u know wat i mean
4. get a linux vps from czzech, ukraine, russia, amsterdam e.t.c even the u.s or uk
5. get an anonymous paypal , anyone who accepts, webmoney or similar
6. load some services on fiverr, till you make 20usd
7. cash out to paypal, and pay for vps in 4
8. wreak hack
9. burn laptop,burn phone or modem, burn sim, burn fake docs
10. case is closed for insufficient evidence

ROll with the big boys and learn to work smart not hard , also learn linux. cool

(1) (Reply)

Buy Your Cheap Laptops, Ipads,tabs( Polaroid Tab 8) Etc / Do You Use Your Laptop For Long Periods? You Need This App For Your Eyesight!!!! / My Pc Is Show "Windows Not Genuine", Any Help?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.