Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,050 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

Help!my Pavilon Is Too Slow - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help!my Pavilon Is Too Slow (637 Views)

Tips On How To Speed Up A Slow Computer. / Hp Pavilon 14 Ultrabook 4th Generation Intel Core I5 Forsale / Is Your System Too Slow? Here's The Help You Need (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help!my Pavilon Is Too Slow by marcustan(m): 9:36am On Oct 14, 2008
Hi everyone i have a HP P avillon which was very nice when i bought it.I started browsing with it and then all of a sudden is too slow.When i start up the system it takes a lot of time,when i click on a certain programme that i want to run,it takes ages to load.I guess its a virus 'because it has started corrupting my files.But the main the main problem is that i have already installed AVG virus the trial version but its like the system is even slower.The funniest thing is that i even run full scans but still it tells me that am not at any risk whatsoever,no infections no threats of any form,no virus attancks which i know is alie.Now am not so knowledgable about computers but what i know is that i need help.Probably the AVG IS NOT GOOD.If anybody can be of technical help or assistance i will highly appreciate.

(1) (Reply)

How To Block Access To Certain Websites! / Please Can Someone Tell How Much It Costs To Get A D New Hp Pavillion Dv5t / Rima Foundation Knowledge Network (rfk-network) - Free Membership Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.