Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:02 AM

4 Years Of Misery - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 4 Years Of Misery (980 Views)

53-year-old Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 20 Years Of Childlessness / Need Solution To Many Years Of Mouth Odour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Years Of Misery by effico(m): 11:26am On Jul 27, 2014
Good day friends. Please what do you think could be the cause of chronic back and joint pains, including muscular aches and fatigue. These symptoms have been going on for close to 4 years now. Your various contributions will be highly welcomed. Thank you
Re: 4 Years Of Misery by dunhill26(m): 3:33pm On Jul 28, 2014
effico: Good day friends. Please what do you think could be the cause of chronic back and joint pains, including muscular aches and fatigue. These symptoms have been going on for close to 4 years now. Your various contributions will be highly welcomed. Thank you
Athritis and Rheumatism is the name. you need three supplements to treat it. Omega plus, A&R complex and Aloe Power. I had the same problem for 7yrs after i used these supplements, iv never felt it again. they are 100% guaranteed herbal products from Swissgarde...if u want to try it. 08136478517, 08183808324
Re: 4 Years Of Misery by ohwell: 4:26pm On Jul 28, 2014
Hey Sorry you feel that way. Check out MSM Powder/tablets- it is a supplement that relieves joint pain and inflamation. I dont know if they have it in naija but check out Med Plus, Health Plus or Mopheth Pharmacy.
effico: Good day friends. Please what do you think could be the cause of chronic back and joint pains, including muscular aches and fatigue. These symptoms have been going on for close to 4 years now. Your various contributions will be highly welcomed. Thank you
Re: 4 Years Of Misery by BlackSwan: 4:46pm On Jul 28, 2014
dunhill26:
Athritis and Rheumatism is the name. you need three supplements to treat it. Omega plus, A&R complex and Aloe Power. I had the same problem for 7yrs after i used these supplements, iv never felt it again. they are 100% guaranteed herbal products from Swissgarde...08136478517, 08183808324
Lmao grin

1 Like

Re: 4 Years Of Misery by Lagusta(m): 7:07pm On Jul 28, 2014
We cant just diagnose rheumatoid arthritis without even knowing the op's age...

Op, are you elderly, or in your teens... Do you know your genotype??

Plss go to a doctor for full evaluation
Re: 4 Years Of Misery by dunhill26(m): 8:43pm On Jul 28, 2014
BlackSwan: Lmao grin
Do you think its funny? na only yash u wnt to laf out, why not laf your heart out...U hv nt felt pain tht will make u go crazy before that is y? make u get small back ache, u go see whats up.
Re: 4 Years Of Misery by effico(m): 7:24am On Aug 13, 2014
Lagusta: We cant just diagnose rheumatoid arthritis without even knowing the op's age...

thank u friends. I am sorry it took md a while to reply you. I am just 21 years old.
Re: 4 Years Of Misery by pbs4real(m): 6:12pm On Jul 05, 2015
Lagusta:
We cant just diagnose rheumatoid arthritis without even knowing the op's age...

am xperiencing same as well. . . . . . Genotype:AA. . .late twenties. . . . . Really nid ur help guyz. . . . .tnx
Re: 4 Years Of Misery by Lagusta(m): 6:45pm On Jul 05, 2015
pbs4real:
am xperiencing same as well. . . . . . Genotype:AA. . .late twenties. . . . . Really nid ur help guyz. . . . .tnx

Shoot me a mail
Re: 4 Years Of Misery by dominique(f): 6:32am On Jul 06, 2015
@ Lagusta, I think it's better to post the possible solutions here so others can learn from it smiley
Re: 4 Years Of Misery by Lagusta(m): 9:39pm On Jul 07, 2015
Joint pains in young peeps could be caused by a very long list of differentials.....

Ranges from ordinary malaria to systemic lupus erythematosus....

But with a detailed history at least, we could have a schneiden of an idea....

And I always want to respect the cordiality of the doctor-patient relationship....

That's why I prefer clients sending mails, so that they could be very free with me, with the privacy they all need....

So they could please send PMs or the second mail on my siggy....

Thanks
Re: 4 Years Of Misery by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 07, 2015
Go to the hospital and get checked.

(1) (Reply)

Ebola Patient Dr Adadevoh Is Dead / 10 Unbelievable Facts About Human Brain That Everyone Should Know. / How To Make Your Teeth 'snow White'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.