Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,921 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Pain Movement - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pain Movement (603 Views)

Ebola: FG Bans Inter-state Movement Ofcorpses / Wormlike Movement Round My Body / Causes Of Waist Pain In Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pain Movement by polkabluedot: 11:39am On Jul 27, 2014
A friend of mine have been having this pain movement for one month. She feels it at her back, chest breast, leg, hand, shoulder, nippple and lately at the head what could be wrong? She feels the pain at her back and after some time it moves to the leg and then to differen part of her body.
Re: Pain Movement by dunhill26(m): 3:27pm On Jul 28, 2014
polkabluedot: A friend of mine have been having this pain movement for one month. She feels it at her back, chest breast, leg, hand, shoulder, nippple and lately at the head what could be wrong? She feels the pain at her back and after some time it moves to the leg and then to differen part of her body.
She has staphylococcus. Iv been treating this infection in people with Swissgarde Supplements. for more info whatsapp or call 08136478517, 08183808324

(1) (Reply)

Ebola: Arik Air Suspends Flights To Liberia, Sierra Leone / EBOLA SLOWLY SPREADS,STATE OF EMERGENCY DECLARED / EBOLA: 198 Nigerians Traced To Have Contacted The Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.