Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,553 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Would You Marry An SS Genotype Lady Or Guy? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Marry An SS Genotype Lady Or Guy? (589 Views)

Pastor Says I Should Marry An Ifa Worshipper, Now I Am Regretting —wife / Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype / Options Available For Same A.s Genotype Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Marry An SS Genotype Lady Or Guy? by hisableplc(m): 1:41pm On Jul 27, 2014
I'm AA with an open mind, well i dont allow people to affect my decisions i perusade and listen to myself, though i hear others dont get me wrong.
If you come accross ur opposite in sex and u r ripe for settling down and you are aware of d genotype tin but she beats all ur standards and u r convinced this is ur kinda wife even getting God involved.
Would you step up to the alter and say those 3 words...?
Not "i love u" i meant "yes i do"
Just ur opinion and thoughts NL's lets chat
NB. Aint basis of my decisions
Re: Would You Marry An SS Genotype Lady Or Guy? by onegig(m): 5:25pm On Jul 27, 2014
Are you in such a position now?

If the person dots the Is' in what you want, why not?

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry An SS Genotype Lady Or Guy? by nurey(m): 11:05pm On Jul 27, 2014
I can because i know SS blood types have grade.

if she is from a well to do family, then she must have been taken very good care of so the complications will be minimal. if she is the type with severe complications, it is hard for me to marry such because the complications will over whelm her leading to her eventual death. Now the problem is not her death but the love you have developed and pity you will have for her during her trying times and that is what will eventually ruin such individual because the love you have for such person will never fade after they pass away. it could then lead to your death or destruction for not being able to get over the loss
Re: Would You Marry An SS Genotype Lady Or Guy? by hisableplc(m): 7:53am On Jul 28, 2014
onegig: Are you in such a position now?

If the person dots the Is' in what you want, why not?

Gud, well i have passed d position, thx 4 ur contribution u r on point
Re: Would You Marry An SS Genotype Lady Or Guy? by hisableplc(m): 8:02am On Jul 28, 2014
nurey: I can because i know SS blood types have grade.

if she is from a well to do family, then she must have been taken very good care of so the complications will be minimal. if she is the type with severe complications, it is hard for me to marry such because the complications will over whelm her leading to her eventual death. Now the problem is not her death but the love you have developed and pity you will have for her during her trying times and that is what will eventually ruin such individual because the love you have for such person will never fade after they pass away. it could then lead to your death or destruction for not being able to get over the loss
U'v said well just trying to eleminate d stigma tin people attach to dem i think its beta to live with such for 1 day in peace dan to be with an aa or as dat will giv me bp for years and kill me before my time some of this victims are very wonderful I'v met n dated 1 before she is d only one that showed true love of all other females have met till i lost her. Well i knw d price and am willing to pay it bt there is nothing God cant do wether AA or SS we all shall die or raptured.

(1) (Reply)

Tips For Parents To Strengthen Their Relationship With Their Children / After Divorce, Most Children Like Going With Their Mother. / I Need A Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.