Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Learn 4 Killer Steps In Getting The Job, Revealed For Free! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Learn 4 Killer Steps In Getting The Job, Revealed For Free! (3009 Views)

My Friend Was Fired because Of Me Should I Quit The Job Also? Advice Pls / Seriously? The Overlooked Secrets Of Passing PMP Revealed For Free? Yep!all Here / Difficulties In Getting Job With Degree In Geology And Geophysics In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn 4 Killer Steps In Getting The Job, Revealed For Free! by ehalliday: 4:32pm On Jul 27, 2014
Hey guys, ehalliday here.

Today, I want to share with you “Your4 Simple Steps in Getting the Job”

But first, I want to ask you a question considering we are in the second quarter of the year 2014.

Are you working a job you love? Are you getting paid enough? Or are you like the 1.8 million unemployed Nigerians sitting around crying “there are no jobs”?

If you’re like a lot of folks, it’s possible that “something” is holding you back from reaching your BIG personal and financial goals.

It’s not the economy, neither is it naija…and it’s not the lack of time in a day.

In my 2+ years of constant study, research and personal experience this “something” is usually a combination of two things:

1. Lack of an authentic, well-defined strategy to help you reach your goal.
2. Absence of a strong belief that you CAN and WILL reach your goals.

Couple of years ago, struggling to get an edge over my life and gain financial freedom for myself because I was stuck in the same rut that you may be in right now.

At times, I felt lost and overwhelmed with self-doubt and negativity.

But I studied, worked at it, opened my mind to a new knowledge, and the light bulb came on bright.

I discovered 4 Simple Step[/i]s i used in getting myself a well paid job at the time and mapped out a very successful career path for myself.

And it doesn't matter whether you’re educated or not for this principles to work for you.

This “[i]Your4 Simple Steps to Getting the Job”
is what I’m about to share with you, so stick with me; it’s not a waste of time.

You’ll discover how you, too, can break through the terror barrier and make this year your best financial year yet, using “Your4 Simple Steps to [Getting the Job” - which I think you’ll fall in love with when you see the result it brings.

(Leave me with a comment & your best email to send you a FREE e-course).

Now for clarification sake, this is not a Get-rich-quick kind of thing, there must be some level of hard work and persistence put on your own part to make it work.

But you don’t have to worry about that, coz I promise I’ll be here to handhold you through it all.

I’m a regular human being, just like you- I know what it feels like sitting around having nothing to do with no stream of income, or getting up early going to a job you don’t enjoy with the fear of being fired.

But much like I did over 2 years ago, I discovered a way to use “4 Simple Steps” to start living a life I was destined for.

And I have reduced it to a ridiculous to make it reproducible. Now I want to show how you can do it, too.

(Leave me with your best email to get your FREE e-course).

Without wasting much time, we are going to be outlining “Your4 Simple Steps to Getting the Job”. So you may want to write this down:

1. Find Your Passion.
2. Discover the Business of your passion.
3. Build a List of Companies within your Passion.
4. Step Out

This is nothing like you know before; they are proven steps I used to transform my life and business. I have shared this proven formula to some friends who are now using it to make a difference in their lives.

I want to add your name to that list.

(So, drop your best email to get your FREE e-course.)

To your success.

ehalliday.
Re: Learn 4 Killer Steps In Getting The Job, Revealed For Free! by HarrisonAkadidi(m): 4:38pm On Jul 27, 2014
HILL TOP NEXT TOP MODEL is a proudly Nigerian modeling reality TV show, bringing amazing models from different African countries into the Hill Top Mansion LIVE in Lagos.
Male and female models will camped in the house for 13 days – Models will be evicted and engaged with lots of activities.
- Details: www.hilltopntm.com

PIN: 28025F46

Re: Learn 4 Killer Steps In Getting The Job, Revealed For Free! by teelord1(m): 11:50am On Jul 28, 2014
engrbabatundeolatoro@gmail.com
Re: Learn 4 Killer Steps In Getting The Job, Revealed For Free! by ehalliday: 5:09pm On Jul 28, 2014
teelord1: engrbabatundeolatoro@gmail.com

Hi teelord1, i'm compiling your Free e-course on "Your4 Simple Steps to Getting the Job" as requested. Look to your mail soon. Have a nice day
Re: Learn 4 Killer Steps In Getting The Job, Revealed For Free! by Mcslize: 9:16pm On Jul 28, 2014
I need the e-course too to my email brightnicedude@gmail.com
Re: Learn 4 Killer Steps In Getting The Job, Revealed For Free! by crest2j(m): 1:42pm On Jul 29, 2014
crest2j@gmail.com
Re: Learn 4 Killer Steps In Getting The Job, Revealed For Free! by ehalliday: 7:47pm On Aug 02, 2014
Aiit guys...working on it! will get to you
Re: Learn 4 Killer Steps In Getting The Job, Revealed For Free! by MsMichaelz(f): 11:24am On Aug 04, 2014
Uymychael@gmail.com
Re: Learn 4 Killer Steps In Getting The Job, Revealed For Free! by MissJennifer(f): 5:25pm On Aug 06, 2014
jennifernwofor@yahoo. com
Re: Learn 4 Killer Steps In Getting The Job, Revealed For Free! by quincie(m): 7:19pm On Aug 06, 2014
ehalliday: Aiit guys...working on it! will get to you

quincie88@yahoo.com

Thanks for this great empowering work.......
Re: Learn 4 Killer Steps In Getting The Job, Revealed For Free! by ehalliday: 10:11pm On Aug 06, 2014
Hey guys....

Just sent your 1st issue#. Check your mails.

Enjoy the read.

To your success
Re: Learn 4 Killer Steps In Getting The Job, Revealed For Free! by ib87(f): 10:23pm On Aug 06, 2014
ogechi.c.ibekwe@gmail.com
am interested.
Re: Learn 4 Killer Steps In Getting The Job, Revealed For Free! by ehalliday: 10:51pm On Aug 07, 2014
ib87: ogechi.c.ibekwe@gmail.com
am interested.

Just sent yours...to your success!
Re: Learn 4 Killer Steps In Getting The Job, Revealed For Free! by uddy101(f): 11:04pm On Aug 07, 2014
vicflowry@yahoo.com
Re: Learn 4 Killer Steps In Getting The Job, Revealed For Free! by skilfulsidiq: 4:58pm On Aug 08, 2014
osodiq@gmail.com
Re: Learn 4 Killer Steps In Getting The Job, Revealed For Free! by Joelaking(m): 5:30pm On Aug 08, 2014
Why not post this here I'm smelling foul play.
Re: Learn 4 Killer Steps In Getting The Job, Revealed For Free! by ehalliday: 8:43am On Aug 09, 2014
uddy101: vicflowry@yahoo.com

check your email...have a beautiful Saturday morning
Re: Learn 4 Killer Steps In Getting The Job, Revealed For Free! by ehalliday: 8:46am On Aug 09, 2014
skilfulsidiq: osodiq@gmail.com

check your mail...just sent yours
Re: Learn 4 Killer Steps In Getting The Job, Revealed For Free! by quincie(m): 11:08am On Aug 09, 2014
ehalliday:
check your mail...just sent yours

Waitin for second mail... D mail deal

1 Like

Re: Learn 4 Killer Steps In Getting The Job, Revealed For Free! by TERRYNKEM: 5:43pm On Aug 09, 2014
my email pls:terrynkem@yahoo.com
Re: Learn 4 Killer Steps In Getting The Job, Revealed For Free! by Pweetypyc(f): 2:34am On Aug 10, 2014
pls am interested...pchibuogwu@yahoo.com.tnx
Re: Learn 4 Killer Steps In Getting The Job, Revealed For Free! by ehalliday: 2:34pm On Aug 10, 2014
Just sent you guys a mail....happy Sunday!
Re: Learn 4 Killer Steps In Getting The Job, Revealed For Free! by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 10, 2014
Oviebrandy@gmail.com thnx
Re: Learn 4 Killer Steps In Getting The Job, Revealed For Free! by Baddo101(m): 6:32pm On Aug 10, 2014
pls Im interested my mail : salakoakinwale@gmail.com
Re: Learn 4 Killer Steps In Getting The Job, Revealed For Free! by nibblekenny: 12:21am On Aug 11, 2014
Hello please send me the course too nibblekenny@yahoo.com
Re: Learn 4 Killer Steps In Getting The Job, Revealed For Free! by Seyirufus(m): 9:41am On Aug 11, 2014
Really appreciate your great works on this wirte-up, pls I need the book. Seyirufus@gmail.com
Re: Learn 4 Killer Steps In Getting The Job, Revealed For Free! by aerozac(m): 1:57pm On Aug 11, 2014
thanks bro very informative and pls i also need d book delexzac@gmail.com.
Re: Learn 4 Killer Steps In Getting The Job, Revealed For Free! by emmak2k4(m): 3:44pm On Aug 11, 2014
emmak2k4@gmail.com
Re: Learn 4 Killer Steps In Getting The Job, Revealed For Free! by ehalliday: 5:22pm On Aug 11, 2014
Guys i just sent you all your issue#1.

To your success.
Re: Learn 4 Killer Steps In Getting The Job, Revealed For Free! by Nobody: 11:49pm On Aug 11, 2014
bamideleadekanye@gmail.com
Re: Learn 4 Killer Steps In Getting The Job, Revealed For Free! by shakol91(m): 1:59am On Aug 12, 2014
@OP nice write up.
Re: Learn 4 Killer Steps In Getting The Job, Revealed For Free! by ehalliday: 10:23pm On Aug 12, 2014
Check your mail box guys...should be there by now.

Cheers and good night.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Steps To Practicing Law In United States & Canada As An International Lawyer / Microbiologist And Their Laboratories / IFMA Certified Facility Manager Exam Preparation Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.