Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,630 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:15 AM

The Ultimate Saliva - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Ultimate Saliva (765 Views)

The Ultimate Question President Buhari Asked The Service Chiefs. / The Ultimate Xmas Question! / Michael Jackson Jokes :-) The Ultimate Edition! - Sick Warning!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Ultimate Saliva by Ebubest(m): 5:02pm On Jul 27, 2014
Lancelot, the chief knight of King Arthur, wanted to spend some time with Queen Guinevere. He couldn't, however, get her away from Arthur, so he calls Merlin the wizard to help him.

"I want to be with the Queen, help me"

So Merlin pours some itchy powder in her underwear. Soon, the Queen starts to feel the effect. Arthur, desperate, calls Merlin to advise him on what to do.

"Your majesty, this is an enchantment which only the saliva of noble knight Lancelot can cure. He must apply it to the Queen for three hours"

The King concedes, and Lancelot has his wish granted. The next day, Merlin goes to Lancelot:

"I've kept my part. Pay me"

"What? I won't pay you for only three hours!"

This angers Merlin, who leaves, then puts itchy powder on the King's boxers. Arthur, in pain, calls out:

"Lancelot!"

(1) (Reply)

EBOLA : The Spiritual Implications / Ofego Papa And Ebola Doctor / Ghanaian President Mahama Dancing Azonto With Otumfuo Osei Tutu II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.