Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,202 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

. - Computers (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / . (28066 Views)

Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) / Laptop/computer Repairs: Pls Help Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Udochee(m): 8:56pm On Sep 14, 2015
onegig:
sup brov.please any ideas on how much a 500gig external hard disk costs & a preferred manufacture..thanx
Re: . by good188(m): 9:02pm On Sep 14, 2015
Pls how much is original hp pavilion g series core 3 battery will cost me ?
Re: . by Markachi666(m): 3:36am On Sep 15, 2015
toogreat:
Sometimes my laptop battery is charged up to 73% and stops at that percentage even when the laptop indicate that it is 'plug in and charging'. At other times, it get stucked at 57% or 84%.
What is responsible for this inconsistency?
You may have to change that battery.
Re: . by Markachi666(m): 3:36am On Sep 15, 2015
good188:
Pls how much is original hp pavilion g series core 3 battery will cost me ?
Re: . by good188(m): 10:06am On Sep 15, 2015
Markachi666:

Do you sell ?
Re: . by Markachi666(m): 12:10pm On Sep 15, 2015
good188:
Do you sell ?
Yes! We have enough laptop batteries, keyboards, screens etc for sale.
Re: . by good188(m): 12:31pm On Sep 15, 2015
Markachi666:
Yes! We have enough laptop batteries, keyboards, screens etc for sale.
please where is your address also give me your numbber or bbm thanks
Re: . by Cvesta(m): 9:46pm On Sep 19, 2015
My Pc suddenly shows this..started when I connected a phone n flash drive to it..all keys stop working when it displays it..happened a second time after few minutes of turning on laptop..what could be wrong...virus or a hardware issue?

Re: . by Markachi666(m): 2:23am On Sep 20, 2015
Cvesta:
My Pc suddenly shows this..started when I connected a phone n flash drive to it..all keys stop working when it displays it..happened a second time after few minutes of turning on laptop..what could be wrong...virus or a hardware issue?

Blue screen! 'Back up your files' immediately.....>>>>>>>>

Uninstall the last applications you installed prior this problem (including drivers).......... >>>>> problem not resolved?

Do 'system restore' to an earlier point when your pc did not have this problem...... problem not resolved?

Reload your pc with new OS if the OS is suspected to have corrupted.

The problem may also come from a 'failing' Hard Disk Drive.
Re: . by Cvesta(m): 4:06am On Sep 20, 2015
Markachi666:

Uninstall the last applications you installed prior this problem (including drivers).......... >>>>> problem not resolved?

Do 'system restore' to an earlier point when your pc did not have this problembut it stil problem not resolved?

I did a system restore but it stil happened..gues I will format the hard drive first..if it persist..then a hard drive change would be an option
Re: . by Cvesta(m): 3:46pm On Sep 20, 2015
Markachi666:

Do 'system restore' to an earlier point when your pc did not have this problem...... problem not resolved?

thanks
Re: . by gorgeousnogo(f): 10:18am On Sep 21, 2015
onegig:
I want to also use this opportunity to say a big thank you to the numerous people on here who have called in for us to fix one or two of their gadgets. We wish to state that we have learnt alot from our past interactions with you and poised to making the necessary amends so as to serve you better.
Special shout out to gboliwe, bellong, wilson, daniel. Abbey, kaysalas and numerous others who have trusted us to handle their systems. Thanks so much. We appreciate you!

Hi guru's in the house.. I need your help

Whenever I want to save something in my system, be it microsoft document or a movie I want to download with opera, mozilla or chrome, I always see 'not responding,' and then 'close or wait to respond' which will take forever till I close the page.

I have tried deleting and reinstalling , but still the problem is still there.

I use windows defender as antivirus and I still have alot of space in my local disk.

Please help a sister. .. what do I do apart from formatting the laptop?

Thanks
Re: . by gorgeousnogo(f): 10:27am On Sep 21, 2015

Whenever I want to save something in my system, be it microsoft document or a movie I want to download with opera, mozilla or chrome, I always see 'not responding,' and then 'close or wait to respond' which will take forever till I close the page.

I use windows defender as antivirus and I still have alot of space in my local disk.

Thanks
Re: . by Habholarji(m): 4:06pm On Sep 21, 2015
please house i have a laptop wit mouse issues....i noticed the mouse clicks itself here and there and its frustrating...any help will be appreciated...
Re: . by onegig(m): 3:15am On Sep 22, 2015
gorgeousnogo:

Thanks

There are many things that may be involved. Viruses or maybe your system files have issues. Or probably the hard disk is going bad. Is the system slow?
Re: . by onegig(m): 3:16am On Sep 22, 2015
Habholarji:
please house i have a laptop wit mouse issues....i noticed the mouse clicks itself here and there and its frustrating...any help will be appreciated...

back track pad. why not just disable it and buy and external mouse for 250 naira
Re: . by gorgeousnogo(f): 1:35pm On Sep 22, 2015
onegig:

There are many things that may be involved. Viruses or maybe your system files have issues. Or probably the hard disk is going bad. Is the system slow?

no. its ok and fast

just the saving problem
Re: . by samkizzy(m): 2:39pm On Sep 22, 2015
Pls house someone stepped on my laptop and the screen is flickering as in showing lines while it's still displaying. The screen is not broken neither is there any ink flow is still displaying but it is flickering with lines and it's fading somehow, please I need to know the problem I have changed the screen before when it cracked and the ink began to fill the screen. I hope it's not a screen problem again o.. Please help and reply me

Re: . by leunamme93(m): 6:22pm On Oct 04, 2015
Re: . by gorgeousnogo(f): 9:44pm On Oct 04, 2015
onegig:

if i'm downloading movies with my system after few minutes it will cut and sometimes the modem will cut with it..... please help me
Re: . by gidjah(m): 10:02pm On Oct 05, 2015
Pls help with what to do,i got same issue with my hp mini window 7.
onegig:
hello. You don't need to reload if it's a windows 7. Thanks.
Re: . by talk2dre(m): 1:24pm On Dec 29, 2015
onegig:

Nah. Not in computer village. Just have like a liaison in cases when I need to fix things there.

Budget around 23k for the board.

I have heard stories of such but no authentic research has been done towards that. Maybe they have poor restating memories.

Good day sir!
I need to fix the board. How do we get to meet?
Its urgent.
Re: . by Eze2000(m): 7:53pm On Mar 18, 2016
good188:
please where is your address also give me your numbber or bbm thanks

Did u get your battery issues fixed satisfactorily at computer village last year? if yes then please forward me address or directive to where u bought the battery because I got a HP g7 laptop with battery problem

thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Formatting My Ipod Shuffle (Apple 1Gb Drive) / Affordable Uk used laptops for sale / TECNO Unveils Megabook T1 10th Generation Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.