Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

. - Computers (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / . (28067 Views)

Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) / Laptop/computer Repairs: Pls Help Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by onegig(m): 6:27pm On Aug 10, 2015
cmonek:
Already doing that Sir.. Thanks for the encouragement. Will always inbox you once I need a professional advice on something. Thanks.. Have a great day.

No issues bro.

Anytime.

But wait. Where all of una see the sir wey una dey call for?
Re: . by cmonek(m): 6:32pm On Aug 10, 2015
onegig:

No issues bro.

Anytime.

But wait. Where all of una see the sir wey una dey call for?
Lol
Re: . by Greatness1: 12:47pm On Aug 11, 2015
good day...onegig ur number is not going through...
Re: . by onegig(m): 12:52pm On Aug 11, 2015
Greatness1:
good day...onegig ur number is not going through...

Send an SMS instead or just send me a PM on here.
Re: . by barakah(m): 1:50pm On Aug 11, 2015
onegig:

Send an SMS instead or just send me a PM on here.

I don't even have your number.
I'm sure alot of other Guys in the house don't.
I need to discuss some of my computer issues with you.
How can i get my laptop to you for checks, it's driving me crazy right now.
Re: . by onegig(m): 3:17pm On Aug 11, 2015
@barakah, Greatness1

Just send an sms . would reply you.

Calling won't get you through.
Re: . by guru1234: 3:30pm On Aug 11, 2015
Hello onegig my laptop of about 5 month old just refused TURNING ON yesterday after i drained the b3 and it went off by itsef. The only life in it now is dat it shows the charging light and no other light or thing comes up.
Re: . by bolaji3071(m): 3:49pm On Aug 11, 2015
Please brothers and sisters in the house, i need help on how i can get my Nokia Lumia 530 unclocked, its lock on T-Mobile network. The imei is 354242060863149. May God bless you as you help me. Thanks
Re: . by onegig(m): 6:49pm On Aug 11, 2015
guru1234:
Hello onegig my laptop of about 5 month old just refused TURNING ON yesterday after i drained the b3 and it went off by itsef. The only life in it now is dat it shows the charging light and no other light or thing comes up.

Disconnect everything, remove the adapter and battery, and hold the power key for close to 60seconds.

Try this like thrice.
Re: . by guru1234: 7:19pm On Aug 11, 2015
bros i have tried wat u said its still not working...whats d way forward?
Re: . by onegig(m): 9:06am On Aug 12, 2015
barakah:
Hello, please i have a challenge with my laptop.
Adverts just keep popping up while i'm browsing.
The mouse pad also doesn't run smoothly.

Your system has accumulated lots of garbage. Just go to the control panel and program features. uninstall all third party programs you don't use.

As for the touchpad. Fake adapters have a way of making them slow.
Re: . by barakah(m): 4:34pm On Aug 12, 2015
onegig:

Your system has accumulated lots of garbage. Just go to the control panel and program features. uninstall all third party programs you don't use.
As for the touchpad. Fake adapters have a way of making them slow.

I've uninstalled all the third party programs already.
Fake adapter?
How can you help.
How can i get my laptop to you to help sanitize it.
Re: . by onegig(m): 8:59am On Aug 13, 2015
barakah:

I've uninstalled all the third party programs already.
Fake adapter?
How can you help.
How can i get my laptop to you to help sanitize it.

I placed a number up there ealier.
Re: . by horchukoh(m): 5:24pm On Aug 15, 2015
@onegig thanks for the advice but you were wrong I took the laptop to ikeja and have fixed it now. its actually the hard disk that is bad.
Re: . by onegig(m): 9:56pm On Aug 15, 2015
horchukoh:
@onegig thanks for the advice but you were wrong I took the laptop to ikeja and have fixed it now. its actually the hard disk that is bad.

Welcome.
Yeah, I am wrong.

That's why I told you to run an HDD test to ascertain the state. I can only respond to requests and provide solutions based on facts you give. It is simple Garbage in, Garbage out. GIGO.
Re: . by sandammy(m): 10:19pm On Aug 15, 2015
Pls I have issue with my PC wireless connection through WiFi. it will.detect and connect to my phone hotspot but I Stoll cannot browse because it always indicate no internet access. I tried the trouble shooting but its not resolve. The messages I received is that the adapter is broken. How do I fix this pls.
Re: . by jidowu84: 10:39am On Aug 16, 2015
Pls my wife lapy screen damage. Need someone to fix it for me abeg.

Re: . by horchukoh(m): 2:55pm On Aug 16, 2015
onegig:

Welcome.
Yeah, I am wrong.

That's why I told you to run an HDD test to ascertain the state. I can only respond to requests and provide solutions based on facts you give. It is simple Garbage in, Garbage out. GIGO.
ok
Re: . by martinNO(m): 3:53pm On Aug 16, 2015
Cc: Onegig and Co.
Pls a system wt me keeps performin magic of booting n displaying on d screen attimes and most tyms, if i power it on, d light indication wl show its on n d system fan blowing bt no display. Pls wat do u suggest i do pls?
Re: . by okumbe(m): 4:08pm On Aug 16, 2015
Please help me out.
I upgraded to window 10 some few days back not up to a week, yesterday before i went to bed i used my HP DV6 PC, and nothing was wrong with it but this morning when i woke up i try putting ON my system as usual but the screen went blank and dim, i awaited thinking it was just taking time to boot but the problem persisted even now it's still the same, i have tried all i could like removing the battery and putting it ON again and hard hard starting as they call it but still the same, blank and dim.
Please somebody help me....
what should I do please ?
Re: . by onegig(m): 4:13pm On Aug 16, 2015
martinNO:
Cc: Onegig and Co.
Pls a system wt me keeps performin magic of booting n displaying on d screen attimes and most tyms, if i power it on, d light indication wl show its on n d system fan blowing bt no display. Pls wat do u suggest i do pls?

More like a VIDEO graphics or VGA issue . Heating the board is just a temporary measure. would get damaged back.
Re: . by onegig(m): 4:14pm On Aug 16, 2015
Re: . by onegig(m): 4:14pm On Aug 16, 2015
jidowu84:
Pls my wife lapy screen damage. Need someone to fix it for me abeg.

Welcome.
Re: . by onegig(m): 4:38pm On Aug 16, 2015
okumbe:
Please help me out.
I upgraded to window 10 some few days back not up to a week, yesterday before i went to bed i used my HP DV6 PC, and nothing was wrong with it but this morning when i woke up i try putting ON my system as usual but the screen went blank and dim, i awaited thinking it was just taking time to boot but the problem persisted even now it's still the same, i have tried all i could like removing the battery and putting it ON again and hard hard starting as they call it but still the same, blank and dim.
Please somebody help me....
what should I do please ?

Where are you based?

Since you have tried an hard reset and so on.

Can you please connect to an external monitor to check on the if it is the display?
Re: . by onegig(m): 5:41pm On Aug 16, 2015
vpaymoney:
I have 10k sir? Deal?
Nah sir. The screen itself costs more than that. not to talk of workmanship.
Re: . by mikaj(m): 8:22pm On Aug 16, 2015
Pls have got some major issue on my windows 7 laptop. Its been infected with shortcut virus/malware. I have tried almost everything available. Using cmd, shortcut virus remover, usb fixit, Samdav etc but nothing. Pls anyone got any other suggestions?
Re: . by vpaymoney(m): 9:41pm On Aug 16, 2015
onegig:

Nah sir. The screen itself costs more than that. not to talk of workmanship.
That is what I have o. Thanks
Re: . by onegig(m): 10:08pm On Aug 16, 2015
mikaj:
Pls have got some major issue on my windows 7 laptop. Its been infected with shortcut virus/malware. I have tried almost everything available. Using cmd, shortcut virus remover, usb fixit, Samdav etc but nothing. Pls anyone got any other suggestions?

You aren't scanning deep enough also the anti virus may not be updated and the virus may be a recent one thus your ineffective.
Re: . by mikaj(m): 10:59pm On Aug 16, 2015
onegig:

You aren't scanning deep enough also the anti virus may not be updated and the virus may be a recent one thus your ineffective.

I have done boot scan and there is no scan as deep as that. Also I guess I got to update my anti-virus then. Cause I got 2014 of the 3 i mentioned

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Formatting My Ipod Shuffle (Apple 1Gb Drive) / Affordable Uk used laptops for sale / TECNO Unveils Megabook T1 10th Generation Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.