Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,010 members, 7,953,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:16 AM

University Of Ilorin Emerges As The Best University In Nigeria-4icu Ranking - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ilorin Emerges As The Best University In Nigeria-4icu Ranking (1038 Views)

4icu July 2014 Nigerian Universities Ranking / Latest Ranking Of Nigerian Universities According To 4icu.org / The Best University In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Ilorin Emerges As The Best University In Nigeria-4icu Ranking by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 27, 2014
University Of Ilorin emerges has the best University in Nigeria, according to 2014 4icu web ranking

Check here for details.

http://www.4icu.org/ng/

1 Like

Re: University Of Ilorin Emerges As The Best University In Nigeria-4icu Ranking by elguaje(m): 9:29pm On Jul 27, 2014
#teamBETTERBYFAAAAAAAR# smiley#
Re: University Of Ilorin Emerges As The Best University In Nigeria-4icu Ranking by Skillz02(m): 9:58pm On Jul 27, 2014
Agreed
Re: University Of Ilorin Emerges As The Best University In Nigeria-4icu Ranking by Nobody: 12:00am On Jul 28, 2014
Skillz02: Agreed

Ur head dey there

#teamBBF#
Re: University Of Ilorin Emerges As The Best University In Nigeria-4icu Ranking by jaryeh(m): 8:39am On Jul 28, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin

UNILORIN students would never disappoint me, I trusted them and still do.

Always repping Far from better

grin grin grin grin

Make I run before them go find stone gimme... *picks race*
Re: University Of Ilorin Emerges As The Best University In Nigeria-4icu Ranking by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 28, 2014
^^^

OAU + UNILORIN = Bird of a feather
Re: University Of Ilorin Emerges As The Best University In Nigeria-4icu Ranking by Eke40seven(m): 9:07pm On Aug 03, 2014
When you make reference to these rankings, you should do a little more research on the criteria which are exhaustively explained on their website.
The organisation stated emphatically that the ranking is too unreliable to be official and should not be used for such purposes. If you look closely you will find out that their thin criteria justify the warnings.
Webometrics, a more reliable web ranking with more acceptable set of criteria and with more similar results to the major universally accepted rankings even comes under criticism talk more 4icu.
Let's all inculcate the habit of probing deeper into information given and not adapt the lazy alternative of believing whatever we see online.
Sorry I don't mean to be a killjoy here, my school is ranked second I.e. UNILAG, and goes to show that my opinion is not biased in case you are wondering what informed all these rants.
Re: University Of Ilorin Emerges As The Best University In Nigeria-4icu Ranking by abey20(m): 7:21am On Aug 07, 2014
your VC too dey lie shaa...unilorin is ranked best according to 4icu not webometrics....OAU is ranked first nd 19 in africa...chek it out
http://www.webometrics.info/en/Ranking_africa
http://www.webometrics.info/en/Africa/nigeria
Re: University Of Ilorin Emerges As The Best University In Nigeria-4icu Ranking by Facts12: 7:24am On Aug 07, 2014
Join the league of students at the Better By Far university with an A'level programme that saves you the stress of Jamb and also been easy to pass. Its real and easy in just 9months. Learn more at www.ijmbatilorin.gnbo.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

UNIBEN 39TH/40TH CONVOCATION PROGRAMME OF EVENTS / Christmas Bonus On Mtn Network / Futa Site Has Being Hacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.