Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

VB.NET Gurus Help Me - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / VB.NET Gurus Help Me (833 Views)

I Need A Help To Write A Simple Login Form Using Vb.net / Vb.net Crystal Report & Dataset / Post Ur Vb 6.0 Questions Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VB.NET Gurus Help Me by hemor(m): 8:01am On Jul 28, 2014
i am working on 1 app and i have 5 textboxes, 3 in the same form(form1) and 2 in anoda form(form2) which i want users to input date and time but i dont want them to type d date and time('cos of user error 'cos i want to save it in database) so i want them to select the date and time from datetimepicker control which i have successfully done for 1 textbox. I now want to use the same datetimepicker for the five textboxes so i decided to create a new form(pick_date) that has d datetimepicker control with an ok button and i attached a button to each textbox that when u click it opens the pick_date form from which u can select the date and time.

what i don't know how to do now is that when u click d button beside textbox1 in form1, pick_date form will fill form1.textbox1.text with the selected date and time and when u click d button beside textbox2 in form1, pick_date form will fill form1.textbox2.text with d selected date and time and not form1.textbox1.text and also for textbox3 in form1, textbox4 in form2 and textbox5 in form2.

Thanks in advance.
Re: VB.NET Gurus Help Me by PenSoftCorp(m): 1:51pm On Jul 29, 2014
understand u, but doing this for u here will waste time, add me on facebook at "" and i will help u
Re: VB.NET Gurus Help Me by hemor(m): 5:49pm On Jul 29, 2014
PenSoftCorp: understand u, but doing this for u here will waste time, add me on facebook at "bajio osunlana" and i will help u
Thanks very much buh i av found a way of doing it this morning. It's kindda simple tho'

(1) (Reply)

Russian Criminals Steal 1.2 Billion Passwords / Help With A Database Design Problem / Google I/O 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.