Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Is Israel Really Blessed? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Israel Really Blessed? (510 Views)

"What Is Israel's Role In The End Times?" / Some Songs Dedicated To Blessed Virgin Mary.....please Add Yours Too! / Blessed Virgin Mary Crying Out Blood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Israel Really Blessed? by Onyegecha(f): 8:40am On Jul 28, 2014
Just wondering,
what sort of blessing makes a nation to be in constant warfare,

At daggers drawn with all her neighbours all the time?

Even their little ones, boys and girls are gurus in the art of bloodshed.

Is that what it means to be blessed above all nations?
Re: Is Israel Really Blessed? by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 28, 2014
Being blessed is different from putting such blessing to good use.
Re: Is Israel Really Blessed? by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 28, 2014
This is what the Buy-bull says:

Ezekiel 28:24-26 24 No longer will the people of Israel have malicious neighbors who are painful briers and sharp thorns. Then they will know that I am the Sovereign LORD. 25 This is what the Sovereign LORD says: When I gather the people of Israel from the nations where they have been scattered, I will show myself holy among them in the sight of the nations. Then they will live in their own land, which I gave to my servant Jacob. 26 They will live there in safety and will build houses and plant vineyards; they will live in safety when I inflict punishment on all their neighbors who maligned them. Then they will know that I am the LORD their God.

This is the "peace and safety" "almighty god "promised.
Israel will no longer have malicious neighbours, tell that to Palestine. Damn it god! You shouldn't be drunk when you give" prophecies "

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional: Successful Through Meditation. / Is It Right To Insult Ones Religion / Diwali Poem In English | Diwali Poem In English For Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.