Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

I Need Your Advice - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Need Your Advice (583 Views)

Career Guide(pls Your Advice Is Highly Needed! / I need your advice. Msc control Engineering OR Msc Embedded Computing Systems. / Nairalanders I Need Your Advice,medicine Before NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Advice by tj1981(m): 10:47am On Jul 28, 2014
I graduated with CGPA 2.47/5.00(PASS) in HND Mechanical engineering.my fiancee mother works in the federal ministry and she ask me to bring my CV for employment.pls i dont know if i should give my cv to her or not because of the PASS i had.
Re: I Need Your Advice by adetwin(m): 11:06am On Jul 28, 2014
try to be bold & be courageous go ahead & tender it with immediate effect bro...
Re: I Need Your Advice by Spicylate(f): 12:03pm On Jul 28, 2014
ah ahn! as long as u grade is not written in the cv, its cool.
Re: I Need Your Advice by tj1981(m): 10:48am On Jul 29, 2014
Spicylate: ah ahn! as long as u grade is not written in the cv, its cool.
[color=#006600][/color]I did not write my grade on my cv.but i want to know if it is possible to get a job in any of the federal parastatal like custom,immigration,civil defence,frsc e.t.c with d grade i had.
Re: I Need Your Advice by Spicylate(f): 10:50am On Jul 29, 2014
tj1981: [color=#006600][/color]I did not write my grade on my cv.but i want to know if it is possible to get a job in any of the federal parastatal like custom,immigration,civil defence,frsc e.t.c with d grade i had.
with a strong connection and luck on your side, nothing is impossible.
Re: I Need Your Advice by tj1981(m): 9:39am On Jul 31, 2014
Nairalanders,pls do you know anyone that apply for federal govt job and was employed with HND (PASS).your response to this will help me to decide whether i should forward my cv and credentials to the mother of my fiance that work in d federal ministry abuja.

(1) (Reply)

Finally A Dynamic Powerful Tools Suite That Pays YOU 100% In Residual Commission / Open Opportunity / Nebosh Itc In Oil And Gas Safety Course- 27 November- 1 December, 2014 Nebosh I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.