Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,586 members, 7,958,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:58 AM

I Don't Know Which Course To Study - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Don't Know Which Course To Study (1124 Views)

Which Course Has The Highest Population on Nairaland? / The Best Engineering Course To Study In Nigeria / Pls Which Course Requires Minimum Of D7 In Chemistry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Know Which Course To Study by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 28, 2014
I need your help

I love mathematics, I want to be an electrical engineer, at the same time I love agriculture and I would like to be a professional in something related to agric like say an agricultural economist or an animal scientist.

I need advice. I dont want to study the wrong course.
Re: I Don't Know Which Course To Study by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 28, 2014
Y not do both? Study agric. Engineering. That way u get to do the things u love

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know Which Course To Study by Harkanni1(m): 12:21pm On Jul 28, 2014
MuhdG: I need your help

I love mathematics, I want to be an electrical engineer, at the same time I love agriculture and I would like to be a professional in something related to agric like say an agricultural economist or an animal scientist.

I need advice. I dont want to study the wrong course.
I think you need to decide for your self. Don't allow anybody to decide for you, follow your mind, put in your best and I am sure your best will be sufficient for you.

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Know Which Course To Study by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 28, 2014
It all depends on u...its all about ur abilities

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know Which Course To Study by Linzo(m): 2:06pm On Jul 28, 2014
@ op, the truth is that the choice is 70% solely on your hands. But my single advice to you is, 'study the labour trend of the economy and make a wise decision' . check the analysis below

1. Agricultural profession in Nigeria is something you will leave to regret if you study a related course owing to the fact that government care less about the sector and private sectors are not interested in investing there capital in such unlucrative venture that is not protected for now. So think wise

2. Engineering at the moment in Nigeria is hot cake, since you are good at mathematics i urge you to take any of the engine courses, then do your best and come with either 2.1 or first class and trust me the sky will be your begining.

Have it in mind that as young graduate your first priority is to get a well paid job. Some weak mind will tell you it not certificate that is what you can do but dont mind such statement. stick to getting the best out of school.

Be wise.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know Which Course To Study by Jennydoris(f): 4:30pm On Jul 28, 2014
Choosing a choice of course to study is not just because you like the course but you have to make sure that you can do very well in that particular field. And that after school you can accept any job opportunities that comes with it knowing that you will be happy doing it. I myself loved and wanted to study Mass Com but then I love English Language and loved teaching with a passion as well. In fact teaching and making research is one thing I cannot do without. So after making enquiries about the two courses and their job opportunities after school I decided to go with what I love doing most which is English language. Some people advised me against it with so many reasons but then It's only me that knows truly what I want and no one else can give it to me except me. The mere thought of having to go through rigorous study of Mathematics in mass com is big enough to give me carry over(s) because seriously am not too good in it and repeating classes is one thing that I hate. Am not proud saying it but it's better to do what you are good at and be happy doing it. Am happy studying English Edu and Not Mass Com because it's what I love and I don't have any problem with it and there is no regrets whatsoever. So the choice is yours at a large extent. You are the one to do the course and not your advisers, whatever challenges you will meet on the way is entirely your problem to handle and solve. It's one thing to choose a course of study and it's another thing falling in love and be happy with it. Don't be like some of my friends that went to study bio chemistry only to run away in second year. If you know the one that your passions burns for and that with consistent practice you will measure like others into it, then go for it. University is not akara and bread so whichever one your are going into you must be up and doing unless you don't want to come out with a good grade. No course is easy, every one is on its own..

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Know Which Course To Study by pharmson22: 7:51pm On Jul 28, 2014
Go for hausa
Re: I Don't Know Which Course To Study by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 28, 2014
pharmson22: Go for hausa
what do u mean by that
Re: I Don't Know Which Course To Study by Ziggyzito(m): 11:24pm On Jul 28, 2014
Womanology
Re: I Don't Know Which Course To Study by snadguy007(m): 12:02am On Jul 29, 2014
Choose the one you love........your course of study wont guarantee you a lucative job in this present Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Aau 2014 Post Utme Result Release / Download The Nigeria Police Code Of Conduct. / Pls Help Me With This Jamb Form,i Dont Want To Make Mistakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.