Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,634 members, 7,958,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:52 AM

Unable To Login As A User - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Unable To Login As A User (492 Views)

How To Login To Wordpress Dashboard And Cpanel Using Simpleserver Or XT181 / Hlp With Javascript Snippet To Validate A User's Cell Phone Number Input / Could Someone Recommend A User-friendly Web-design Software ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unable To Login As A User by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 28, 2014
I have been battling with logging to my site as a user for the past 6hrs. Whenever I login, the page simply reloads. There are no username or password errors. I have tried clearing my cookies and even using another browser all together, but no show. I used another device but still could not login. What could be the problem pls?
Re: Unable To Login As A User by hilaryiwens05: 12:33pm On Jul 28, 2014
Wat Site is dat....d owner/admin has disabled user login permission
Re: Unable To Login As A User by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 28, 2014
Funny enough, I am d admin, but did not disable user login.
Re: Unable To Login As A User by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 28, 2014
I can login as admin, but can't login as user. Even on another device.
site is http://www.afriportalnetwork.com/apn101
Re: Unable To Login As A User by IamGodzilla: 12:53pm On Jul 28, 2014
If its a cms, try disabling plugins/modules/extensions installed.
Or if its custom built, there's probably an authentication error. check your codes.
Re: Unable To Login As A User by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 28, 2014
IamGodzilla: If its a cms, try disabling plugins/modules/extensions installed.
Or if its custom built, there's probably an authentication error. check your codes.
Its custom built and I am not the original developer. I was able to login yesterday. You may want to see things for yourself
usernm:12345678
pwd: student
Re: Unable To Login As A User by IamGodzilla: 4:18pm On Jul 28, 2014
dadojo:
Its custom built and I am not the original developer. I was able to login yesterday. You may want to see things for yourself
usernm:12345678
pwd: student

Use [url] and
[/url]
To encode your website name, or juss write it.
Re: Unable To Login As A User by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 29, 2014
IamGodzilla:

Use [url] and
[/url]
To encode your website name, or juss write it.
If you mean writing the website name here, it is written above.
Re: Unable To Login As A User by IamGodzilla: 8:24pm On Jul 29, 2014
Its definately an authentication error in the codes. Its not redirecting to the homepage on a valid login.

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Website Enter Here For Cheaper Price / Fiverr Nigeria / Get Your Website Built And Designed Faster!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.