Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE - Education (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE (1352915 Views)

10 Youngest People Ever To Achieve A Doctorate Degree / Learn The Gre Word List / Tips On How To Pass The GRE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (618) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nicklutz(m): 6:55pm On Jul 02, 2015
deleyi20:

I'm sorry for my late reply, I was in a terrible traffic since. I'll advice he sends an email to them and explain his situation thoroughly to them. They may suggest to call him and he gives them his Visa Card details to enrol him
Thanks a lot, I appreciate..
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Peterock0009: 7:21pm On Jul 02, 2015
Reading d whole thread 4rm page 0 to 20, I must confess u've done a really good job here and I want to say a very big thank you to every1that has made selfless contributions hs impct the lives of many here. Greater heights. Once again, thank you

To the major contributors DanjaNinja, sirRilly and tJ18, u guys are superheroes. Ese gan

2 Likes

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Peterock0009: 7:27pm On Jul 02, 2015
Oga danjanija, how far with ur visa procesn, sirrilly hope you av settled down properly and where is your ppa?

N b4 I 4get, make una add me sef 4 d facebook group oo asap cry
peterock0009@yahoo.com
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 02, 2015
deleyi20:

That Smile tho'. You're Beautiful.

Thanks dear
It's the lord's doing and It's marvellous in our eyes.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 02, 2015
deracathy:

Thanks dear
It's the lord's doing and It's marvellous in our eyes.

You're welcome. And i'm keen to know the story behind the smile. Anyways; what's your GRE status?
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by rkarang: 9:54pm On Jul 02, 2015
rkarang:
How can one who has a problem with different cards for ordering one's GRE result to be sent to one's preferred school go about it.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by DanjaNinja(m): 10:05pm On Jul 02, 2015
Bobority:

@DanjaNinja kindly add me to the GRE fb group thanx a bunch
bim1chic@yahoo.com

Done.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by DanjaNinja(m): 10:06pm On Jul 02, 2015
chocobere:

thanks a lot i appreciate smiley grin cheesy
information systems security/ information technology security

Chai this babe go know book well well o. tongue
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by DanjaNinja(m): 10:07pm On Jul 02, 2015
Drfarouk427:
Good day. Please someone add me to the Facebook gre group.
Farouk_abdullahi@yahoo.com

Done
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by DanjaNinja(m): 10:09pm On Jul 02, 2015
vtsouthpaw:
Good morning guys!!! I ve sent blank mail to dt email add given to get d gre materials and I ve nt received it til now. Someone pls help ya brother nw. Thnkx!!!

First check your spam folder, if you dont find it there the post your email here and i'll manually send you copies of the ebooks.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by DanjaNinja(m): 10:10pm On Jul 02, 2015
neahyo:
Good day bros, I sent a blank message to your mail but i haven't seen any reply

Please, who are you referring to? How may i help you though?
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by DanjaNinja(m): 10:11pm On Jul 02, 2015
rkarang:
How can one who has a problem with different cards for ordering one's GRE result to be sent to one's preferred school go about it.

Please your inquiry is a bit difficult to understand. Can you please provide a better explanation?
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by DanjaNinja(m): 10:12pm On Jul 02, 2015
deleyi20:

Yes, he should start the process all over again

Hi, i responded to your inquiry some time ago on this thread but got no feedback from you. I hope the suggestion i provided helped?
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by DanjaNinja(m): 10:13pm On Jul 02, 2015
rkarang:

Please your inquiry is a bit difficult to understand. Can you please provide a better explanation?
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 02, 2015
DanjaNinja:

Hi, i responded to your inquiry some time ago on this thread but got no feedback from you. I hope the suggestion i provided helped?

I replied same day, I just checked my old posts and it isn't there. I guess it didn't upload. I'm sorry about that brother. I intend to write a robust Post about my GRE experience soon. I have written the exam, though I didn't get my target score but it went well. I also wrote the TOEFL too a week after.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by DanjaNinja(m): 10:47pm On Jul 02, 2015
lobami:
pLS, I SIGNED UP TO WRITE THE GRE EXAMS FOR THE 1st of August, how do i change my exam date?
i would want to be added to the facebook platform, MY EMAIL IS CYNTHIAELLAS@YAHOO.COM

Am currently having difficulties logging into my GRE account. I would send you a detailed guide on how to reschedule your exam date.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by DanjaNinja(m): 10:47pm On Jul 02, 2015
lobami:
pLS, I SIGNED UP TO WRITE THE GRE EXAMS FOR THE 1st of August, how do i change my exam date?
i would want to be added to the facebook platform, MY EMAIL IS CYNTHIAELLAS@YAHOO.COM

Please bear with me, am currently having difficulties logging into my GRE account. I would send you a detailed guide on how to reschedule your exam date as soon as i gain access to my GRE aacount.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by DanjaNinja(m): 10:49pm On Jul 02, 2015
deracathy:
Following with keen interest

Watching you with keen interest. Welcome to the thread though, do you have any inquiries?
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by DanjaNinja(m): 10:50pm On Jul 02, 2015
deleyi20:

That Smile tho'. You're Beautiful.

Chai, you beat me to that. cry cry cry cry cry
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by DanjaNinja(m): 10:57pm On Jul 02, 2015
Peterock0009:
Oga danjanija, how far with ur visa procesn, sirrilly hope you av settled down properly and where is your ppa?

peterock0009@yahoo.com

My visa processing is on point o. Luckily for me, its been pretty easy all the way. I'll post my experience as soon as am done. Please wish me well all, i need every bit of it.

Am thinking of doing an update to this thread as well as two additional threads - (1) How to find and apply to great american schools and (2) how to properly apply for an american student visa. Am thinking of doing a major update to this post cos compared to my previous experience, I think i have gotten a better perspective on acing the GRE. I would be making these new posts soon.

2 Likes

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by rkarang: 11:00pm On Jul 02, 2015
DanjaNinja:

Thanks for responding to my question

My brother wants his GRE result to be sent to his preferred school which requires payment; he has been trying different debit cards, but has not been successful.

My question is, how can he go about it?
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by DanjaNinja(m): 11:38pm On Jul 02, 2015
deleyi20:

I replied same day, I just checked my old posts and it isn't there. I guess it didn't upload. I'm sorry about that brother. I intend to write a robust Post about my GRE experience soon. I have written the exam, though I didn't get my target score but it went well. I also wrote the TOEFL too a week after.

Oh thats great. Am glad it well even even though you didn't meet your target score. Please feel free to post your scores and share your experience/tips so we can learn from you. I actually took the GRE twice. My first experience was unpleasant - i scored a 298. My second test was way better , i got a 308. In retrospect, i wish i knew what i know now. Thats why i want to make an update to this thread. I feel my initial post is strategically unhelpful.

The TOEFL is pretty easy. I trust you aced it.

Once again, congrats bro. Whats your intended major?
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by DanjaNinja(m): 11:41pm On Jul 02, 2015
rkarang:

Thanks for responding to my question

My brother wants his GRE result to be sent to his preferred school which requires payment; he has been trying different debit cards, but has not been successful.

My question is, how can he go about it?

Thats better. Have you tried making payments with paypal? Create a paypal account, link your ATM card to your paypal account then proceed to make payments with the paypal account. Its pretty easy and works flawlessly.

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by neahyo(m): 11:41pm On Jul 02, 2015
DanjaNinja:
You sir....Please i need the preparatory materials for writing GRE
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by neahyo(m): 11:42pm On Jul 02, 2015
DanjaNinja:

You sir....Please i need the preparatory materials for writing GRE.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by rkarang: 11:54pm On Jul 02, 2015
DanjaNinja:

Thats better. Have you tried making payments with paypal? Create a paypal account, link your ATM card to your paypal account then proceed to make payments with the paypal account. Its pretty easy and works flawlessly.

Many thanks and God bless! I'll definitely let him know about this.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by YMCgyna(m): 12:57am On Jul 03, 2015
sir...thank God I found this thread ...I want to write this exam on October. ...I have not started any preparation ...plz sir help me out...I just sent two blank msgs to the two email address you posted and I will luv to join the Facebook group...peticoogyna@yahoo.com
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 03, 2015
deleyi20:

You're welcome. And i'm keen to know the story behind the smile. Anyways; what's your GRE status?

hmmmmmmmmm
Still observing my moves.
Don't worry would let you know my status
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 03, 2015
deleyi20:

The story can only be told in person (face to face )
Bet you Don't want to hear that.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 03, 2015
DanjaNinja:

Oh thats great. Am glad it well even even though you didn't meet your target score. Please feel free to post your scores and share your experience/tips so we can learn from you. I actually took the GRE twice. My first experience was unpleasant - i scored a 298. My second test was way better , i got a 308. In retrospect, i wish i knew what i know now. Thats why i want to make an update to this thread. I feel my initial post is strategically unhelpful.

The TOEFL is pretty easy. I trust you aced it.

Once again, congrats bro. Whats your intended major?

following
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 03, 2015
I like the smell of this place o. Nice work Danja, TJ and all
the great guys helping out here. Let us try and post information here
that will assist all of us.
Lol @ Peter. no b sir rilly o. The guy don change my name. angry angry angry

Good luck with prospective test takers. Wish una 320+ cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 03, 2015
Thanks Peter.
My PPA is settled now.
Good luck to you.
Peterock0009:

peterock0009@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (618) (Reply)

The medical students and aspirants thread / Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.